Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati conducts Assam CEE, a combined entrance examination for admission to various undergraduate engineering programs in member institutions.The exam will be conducted on September 20, 2021 (tentatively). ASSAM CEE 2021 Application Form will be available till June 20, 2021. Assam CEE Admit Cards 2021 will be released on September 15, 2021 (tentatively)
- the result will be announced on September 28, 2021. Check Assam CEE 2021 Result
- The lower age limit should be minimum 17-year and the upper age limit must not exceed 22-year. The age will be calculated as on August 1, 2021. Check Assam CEE 2021 Eligibility
- Those qualifying the exam will be called for Assam CEE Counselling tentatively in October 2021. Check Assam CEE 2021 Counselling
- Assam CEE 2021 will facilitate admission to around 1200 UG engineering seats in participating institutes.
Assam CEE 2021 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE)|
|Conducting Body||Dibrugarh University, Assam|
|Type of Exam||State-level|
|Application fee||INR 650|
|Number of Colleges||6|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
Assam CEE Exam Dates 2021
DTE, Assam releases the official dates for the Assam CEE Exam. Given below is the schedule for the exam:
|Online Application Form starts from||March 2 – June 20, 2021|
|Availability of Assam CEE Admit Card||September 15, 2021|
|Assam CEE 2021 Exam Date||September 20, 2021|
|Assam CEE 2021 Answer key||September 21, 2021|
|Result Declaration||September 23, 2021|
|Assam CEE Counselling||October 05 – 10, 2021|
|Assam CEE First Allotment List||October 14, 2021|
|Assam CEE Special Round Of Allotment||November 26, 2021|
|Upgradation and 3rd Round Allotment Of Seats||November 30, 2021|
|Verification of documents & provisional admission by the Institutes||November 30 – December 1 ,2021 (till 12:00 Noon)|
Assam CEE Eligibility 2021
Candidate can check Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Residential Eligibility: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- It is compulsory to spend a period of time in the Assam state of minimum 20 years.
- The children of officers of all India services working in the state of Assam are exempted from the above condition.
- For officer’s children, it is necessary to study 7th class to 12th class from Assam board.
- Candidates those parents are transferred to the outside of Assam, can get relaxation on the period for which their parents were living outside.
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidate will lie between 17 to 24 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Relaxation: There is a relaxation in age for reserving categories.
For Engineering Degree Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates must appear in 12th or equivalent from recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
For BAMS/BHMS Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates applying for the exam should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score the 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Assam CEE Application Form 2021
The application form of Assam CEE 2021 will be available online from March 2, 2021 (tentatively). Candidates can fill Assam CEE 2021 Application Form until June 20, 2021 (tentatively).
- University provides the admission related information on website and also in the local newspapers.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to register themselves by filling all the required details.
- After that candidates can login to the website with application number/username and password.
- Candidates have to upload the recent color passport size photograph of maximum size 35KB and minimum is 20KB.
- There is no need to send copy the application form or any document to the university.
- After submitting online application form, the candidate has to take a print out of Challan.
- The Challan can be deposited in any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The candidate should keep his/her copy of Challan after depositing requisite fee.
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||INR 1540|
Assam CEE Admit Card 2021
- The admit card of Assam CEE 2021 will be available for all registered candidates on the official website.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card, which is an important document that has to be produced at the examination centre.
- If any candidates is not able to bring the admit card, then they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- To download the Assam CEE 2021 admit card, the candidates will have to submit their application number and date of birth.
- Details about the examination centre, timings and candidate’s information will be available in the admit card.
- While reporting at the exam centre, the candidates will have to carry a recent post card size photograph along with the admit card.
Assam CEE Exam Centers 2021
The exam centres of Assam 2021 consists of the cities where the entrance examination will be held. All candidates will be required to submit their choice of exam centres while filling the online application form. Allotment of Assam CEE 2021 exam centres will be done as per the selection made by the candidates. The details about the exam centre will be mentioned in the admit card.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates preparing for Assam CEE 2021 must familiarise themselves with the Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern so as to get an idea of the question paper format.
- Duration of Exam: Each paper shall be of 3 hours duration.
- Number of Question: It shall contain 100 questions.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark.
- Negative marking: There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
Note: Candidates appearing in both Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Assam CEE Result 2021
- The candidates will be able to check their secured scores through the result of Assam CEE 2021 which will be announced by Assam Science and Technology University in the month of July 13, 2021.
- Assam CEE 2021 Result can be obtained by the candidates after entering their roll number.
- The marks and ranks obtained along with the qualifying status of the candidate will be available in the released result.
- A merit list will be available which will display the obtained ranks of the candidates.
- Only those candidates who manage to secure the required marks will qualify for admissions into the participating institutes.
Assam CEE Reservation of Seats
Below is the table is given for each reserved category and percentages of seats allotted for various B.Tech courses of Assam CEE 2021:
|Category||Seat Reservation||Category||Seat Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste||7%||Scheduled Tribes (Plains)||10%|
|Scheduled Tribes (Hills)||5%||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Tea Garden Labor Community||1 seat in each college||Ex- Tea Garden Labor Community||1 seat in each college|
|Son/Daughter of Ex-serviceman||1 seat in each college||Son/daughter/grand-son/grand-daughter of freedom fighters||2 seats in AEC, JEC and JIST|
|Physically challenged||3% of college intake capacity||NCC||1 seat in each college|
|Sportsman||1 seat in each college||Moran/ Motak Communities||1 seat in each college|
Assam CEE Counselling 2021
- All candidates who are listed in the released merit list will have to fill and submit Form B to be registered for Assam CEE 2021 Counselling Session.
- While filling the Form B, the candidates will have to select their 3 choices of course and college (in order of preference).
- The personal and educational details of the candidate also has to be filled.
- The filled Form B has to be submitted at the counselling venue along with other required documents.
- After the documents are successfully verified, the candidates will have to sit for an interview.
- Payment of the counselling fees has to be done.
- Allotment of seats will done as per the merit of the candidate, their preferred choices and availability of seats during the counselling session.
- The allotted candidates will have to report at their respective institutes and complete the admission formalities.
- If the candidates are not able to finish the admission formalities within the allotted time then their seat will be cancelled.
Check Assam Cee 2021 Cut off
Colleges Accepting Assam CEE Scores & Seat Allocation
Directorate of Technical Education, Assam held the CEE for the admission in following colleges. There are 6 Colleges Accepting ASSAM CEE Score in which the admissions are done through Assam CEE.
|Government Colleges||Seat Intake|
|Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|
|Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat||240|
|Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar||120|
|Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj||120|
|Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam||-|
Given below are the private institutes that offer admission to B. Tech courses through Assam CEE –
|Private Colleges||Private Colleges|
|Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management, Garchuk, Guwahati||Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology, Airport Road, Guwahati|
|Assam Down Town University, Guwahati||NITS, Mirza, Guwahati|
|Dibrugarh University Institute of Science & Technology Dibrugarh||Royal School of Engineering & Technology, Guwahati|
|Guwahati University Institute of Science and Technology Jalukbari, Guwahati||Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology Azara Hatkhowpara Guwahati|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.