BHU UET is conducted by Banaras Hindu University for granting admission to students in its BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LLB, B.VSc, BPA, and BFA programs. Candidates planning to get admission in BHU should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria i.e. intermediate with 50% aggregate marks candidates will be eligible to apply for the exam. The application forms will be released online. Check BHU UET Application Form
As per BHU UET 2021 Exam Pattern, every question paper will have 150 questions of 450 marks and only multiple-choice questions will be asked in BHU UET exam. There are different tests for each subject in the course and the syllabus will also be different for various programs.
BHU UET Result 2021 will be released online and based on that candidates will be called for counselling. All the candidates who will appear for BHU UET 2021 exams can check the result by visiting the official website. Check BHU UET 2021 Result & Counselling
Read the article to know more about the registration process, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, and much more.
BHU UET 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||Maximum 2:30 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||MCQ|
|Sections||Depends on the courses|
|Courses Offered||B.A.(H), B.Com. (H), B.A. LL.B. (Hons), LL.B., B.P.Ed., B.P.A., B.F.A. B.Voc., B.Ed.|
|Number of Seats||8000 (approx)|
BHU UET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates who want to pursue the entrance must be aware of BHU UET Exam Dates summed up in the table below:
|BHU UET 2021 Application start date||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Application last date||To be announced|
|Release of BHU UET 2021 Admit Card||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Result declaration||To be announced|
BHU UET 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for appearing for BHU UET 2021 entrance are as follows:
- Candidates who are appearing in the Last Year of the Qualifying Test can apply for the Test. In such cases, those candidates need to produce their original mark sheet of the qualifying exam at the counselling for seeking admission.
- Candidates who got admission as regular students to Part I / I-Semester in any of the courses of this University through Entrance Test in the previous years are not allowed to re-appear in the Entrance Test of the same Course with the same subject-combination unless exclusively granted by the Ordinance of the concerned Faculty.
- In case an applicant has successfully completed the qualifying Exam where only grades are given, he/she should present a ‘Certificate of conversion’ from the concerned Institution mentioning the method of the conversion of grade point average to the percentage of marks
- “Aggregate percentage of marks” will comprise grace marks given to an aspirant. The percentage of marks in the total will be calculated as mentioned in the final mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- In such cases of Graduate examination, the total marks will be calculated on the basis of 1800 marks.
- Degrees or Certificates recognized from any Indian Universities shall only be considered as equivalent degrees or certificates.
- The Distance Education Council of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)or other Open Indian Universities (AIU) candidates may be conditionally permitted to appear for the Entrance on producing of approval of the courses.
- The Application Forms of those applicants who have submitted fake certificates or taken up fake means are liable for rejection.
- Candidates can apply for courses for which he/she thinks are eligible.
BHU UET 2021 Application Form
BHU UET 2021 Application Form will be released online at the official website i.e. bhuonline.in. Before visiting the above mentioned link, it is mandatory for all candidates to keep the documents given below handy:
- A valid Email Id
- A registered Mobile Number
- A scanned photograph of 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm resolution but not more than 100 KB.
- A scanned signature of 5 cm x 1.5 cm resolution but not more than 100 KB.
- Aadhar Card (optional)
- Debit Card/Credit Card (optional)
The following steps should be followed for Application Form Filling procedure:
- Registration of candidates on the above-mentioned link.
- Selection of the course according to the choice of candidate.
- Entering the personal details
- Preview of all the details before submission of the application form
- Payment of fees subsequently with the submission of BHU UET application form
BHU UET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid either through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or through cash in challan from any designated branch of HDFC Bank. Candidates will have to pay the following application processing fees as per their category:
|Name of the Courses||Application Fee|
|All courses except Shastri Hons.||INR 300||INR 600|
|Shastri Hons.||INR 200||INR 400|
However, in case the candidate applies for more than one course then the Application Fee to be paid by him/her for each following application will in accordance with the reduced rates in the table below:
|Name of the Courses||Application Fee|
|All courses||INR 200||INR 400|
BHU UET 2021 Admit Card
BHU UET 2021 Admit Card will be released at ‘BHU Entrance Test Portal’ at bhuonline.in. Candidates will be able to download the admit card with the registration ID allotted to them at the time of application form filling.
The notifications regarding the release of admit card are sent via e-mail or SMS alert to candidates. Thus, the candidates are recommended to provide valid e-mail Id and phone number for communication. If any discrepancy occurs regarding the download of BHU UET Admit Card, the candidate must contact the university authority at least three days prior to the exam.
After receiving the admit card, candidates should go through the details on the Admit Card.
BHU UET 2021 Exam Centers
BHU UET Online exam will be conducted in 115 cities across the country. Following table show the exam center list:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Warangal|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||Karim Nagar|
BHU UET 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance will be an online test. All the questions will be of MCQ type. The questions pattern will be the same for all the courses but the number of questions and allotment of time will vary. However, the maximum time limit set for the entrance is 2 hours. All the courses will contain 450 marks except B.Sc and Shastri (Hons). Besides, the total number of questions for all section will be 150.
The details of the exam pattern of all the courses are as follows:
|Courses||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||2 hours||450||150|
|B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences||2 hours||450||150|
|Common Test for B. Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.)-Financial Markets Management||2 and a half hours||450||150|
|B. Sc. (Hons.): (Bio group)||2 and a half hours||450||150|
|Shastri (Hons.)||One and a half hours||300||100|
|Common Test for B. Sc. (Ag.)/B. Sc. (Ag.)-RGSC||2 hours||300||200|
|LL. B. (Hons.) (06 Semesters-3 Years)||2 hours||450||150|
|B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) (10 Semester-5 Years)||2 hours||450||150|
|B. P. Ed. (Bachelor of of Physical Education) [04 Semester- 2 Year]||One and a half hours||100||300|
BHU UET 2021 Syllabus
There is no such prescribed syllabus for BHU UET 2021. The topic also varies from program to program. Aspirants should follow the below books for preparation of the entrance.
|BHU B.Sc Math Group Entrance Exam||Arihant Publication||978-9311121437|
|B.Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam||Arihant Publication||978-9311123011|
BHU UET Answer Keys 2021
BHU will release the provisional answer keys of BHU UET 2021 on its official website i.e. bhuonline.in. Once the answer key is released, candidates can go through the same. In case of any issue, they can challenge the answer key within the stipulated date. Candidates can calculate their score before the release of the actual result using BHU UET 2021 Answer Keys.
How to Download BHU UET 2021 Answer Keys?
- Visit the official website of BHU i.e. bhuonline.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Download UET/PET Answer Keys” link.
- Click on the link stating “Course-wise entrance exam answer keys”.
- Open and download the answer key.
How to Challenge BHU UET Answer Keys?
For the candidates who appeared for the CBT Mode exam:
- Visit the official website of BHU.
- Click on “CBT (Computer Based Test Mode) Challenge”.
- The candidate Login page will appear, login using your roll number and password.
- Save your claims after challenging the answer keys.
- Pay the processing fee after clicking on “Click Here to Pay Fee”. For each challenge, the candidate has to pay Rs. 100.
- In case your challenge is correct, the processing fee will be refunded.
For candidates who have appeared for the PBT Mode exam:
- Visit the official website of BHU.
- Click on “OMR (Pen-Paper Mode) Challenge”.
- Applicant’s login page will appear, login using email id, password, and captcha code.
- Challenge your desired question and click on “Save your claims”.
- Pay the processing fee by selecting the appropriate payment mode.
- The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
BHU UET 2021 Result
BHU authority will release BHU UET 2021 results at the official website.
- The marks scored by the applicants in the entrance will be evaluated on the basis of the overall merit. The merit of the category to which an aspirant belongs.
- The University has the complete authority to set the minimum qualifying marks for different courses and different categories.
- The Merit List will be prepared on the sum of two: marks obtained in theory and practical tests (optional).
- The result is considered equivalent to that of the merit list.
BHU UET 2021 Cut off
The Cut off will be determined as soon as BHU UET 2021 result is declared. The cut off will be evaluated on the following factors:
- Minimum qualifying marks and closing rank of the candidates.
- The admission will be done on the basis of the cut off marks.
BHU UET 2021 Counselling
The University will implement computerized counseling process for admissions to all the courses. The counseling process will include the following steps:
STEP 1: Online Preference Entry:
- Every candidate will be called for counseling for admission. They are required to fill up an online ‘Preference Entry Form’ which will be available online.
- Give your order of liking cautiously. None of the sections of the online preference form should be left blank. If any section is found blank, it will be assumed that candidate has a lack of ineterest in that option. Candidates will be provided another opportunity of editing the entries thereafter. Admission to Paid Seats will be completed after the regular fee seats are full.
STEP 2: Activity on the Counselling day
- Reach the counseling venue at the given time and date mentioned in the Call letter.
- Contact the Counseling Centre or Venue In-charge and mark your attendance by signing on the attendance sheet.
- Discuss with the teachers available there about the available Honours or Course Combinations, locations and fee structures, availability of hostels etc. In case you want to modify your preference you can do so in the step 2. The university will allot seats strictly in order of merit in the entrance test.
- In case the admission is done on provisional basis, collect the Provisional Admission Letter from the Counseling Centre/ Venue Incharge at 10:00 am on the next Counseling day. The Admission letter will include the course.
- Mode of remittance of Admission Fee: After the receipt of the provisional admission letter from the Counseling Centre the following options can be opted for payment of Admission Fee: Online payment through credit card/ debit card or Payment of Fee in cash at the Fee Counters
STEP 3: Activity on next Counseling date
Candidates must produce the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counseling In-charge within 04:00 pm (in case the payment is made offline). Failure to produce the proof of payment on the deadline, it will be taken into account that he/she is not interested in the admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.