- Birla Institute of Technical Science High Degree (HD) 2018 Admit Card is released online on the official website of BITS for BITS HD entrance examination.
- Admit card is released a few days before the examination in the first week of May.
- The admit card of BITS HD is released on the sole authority of Birla Institute of Technical Science
- Candidates can download the admit card from the website by providing their Application number and Date of Birth.
- You can download the admit card by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Birla Institute of Technical Science, i.e. bitsadmission.com
- Click on High Degree option from the panel.
- Click on Admit card option.
- Fill your Application Number, Date of Birth and Click the Submit button.
- Download and save your admit card for future use.
- It is mandatory for a student to carry BITS HD 2018 Admit card to the exam center along with a valid Identity proof. Without the hall tickets, candidates will not be allowed to give the entrance exam under any circumstances.
- The entrance exam is held across the country in more than 25 exam centers.
BITS HD 2018 Admit Card Important Dates
|Commencement of Slot Booking||May 2, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||May 12, 2018|
|Exam Date||May 10 to 20, 2018|
|Announcement of Admission offer||May 25, 2018|
How to Download Admit Card BITS HD 2018?
Admit card/Hall Ticket for BITS HD 2018 will be released online by Birla Institute of Technical Science. It will be released on the official website and students can download the same by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Birla Institute of Technical Science.
- Click on ‘HIGH DEGREE’ option available on the menu bar of the page.
- Click on Admit Card option from the drop-down list.
- Login by providing Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit.
- Check and download admit card for future use.
Details on BITS HD 2018 Admit Card
Admit card contains some of the most important details that a candidate requires for attending the examination. Following are the points mentioned on BITS HD 2018 Admit Card-
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Signature
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
Before taking a print out of the Admit Card, check all the relevant information is mentioned on it as provided by you.
Documents required with Admit Card
Here is the list of documents/ID proof that students need to take along with the admit card:
- Aadhar Card
- Admit card of any other examination containing photograph of the candidate
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Bank passbook which contains a photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent authority to prove their identity.
BITS HD 2018 Exam Centers
- Exam Center for BITS HD 2018 will be decided by Birla Institute of Technical Science and the list is uploaded on the official website.
- BITS HD 2018 entrance exam is held at various centers across the country. Candidates can choose 3 examination centers according to their convenience.
- BITS have the sole and full authority to cancel any of the exam centers in case of lack of sufficient candidates or any other unforeseen circumstances.
BITS HD 2018 Exam Day Instructions
There are a set of instructions that a candidate needs to follow mentioned on the Admit card.
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid BITS HD 2018 Admit Card to the test center and show the same to the exam coordinator or invigilator.
- Center supervisor will not allow any student appearing for the entrance exam, failing to produce the admit card.
- BITS HD Admit Card is a non-transferable document and cannot be passed to any other person. Involving in such deeds or impersonating is a criminal offense and will be taken into charge immediately.
- All the candidates are required to reach the examination venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half n hour before the allotted time on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid ID proof with the Admit card.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College