The BVP CET application form will be available until May 21, 2019 on the official website. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board to be eligible for the exam. Successfully registered candidates can download their BVP CET admit card as soon as they complete the registration process. BVP CET 2019 is scheduled for May 27, 2019.
BVP CET 2019 is a university level test for admission in engineering courses in colleges affiliated with BVP University. The test is administered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
BVP CET 2019 Registration Dates
Dates related to the registration of BVP CET 2019 are enlisted in the table below:
|Release of Application Form||April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 21, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||Soon after form submission|
| Exam date||May 27, 2019|
BVP CET 2019 Eligibility
- There is no stated criteria for nationality. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Physics must be the compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- There is no age limit to take the test.
Read More about BVP CET 2019 Eligibility Criertia
How to Fill BVP CET 2019 Application Form?
BVP CET 2019 Application form can only be filled online on the official website http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in. Steps to apply for BVP CET 2019 are as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Click on “New Applicants”
- Register by filling name, phone number, email address and password.
- A confirmation mail and sms on the registered email id and phone number will be sent with login credentials-username and login password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- Login using valid credentials.
- Click on Student and Parent Declaration and click on “I agree and continue”
- Fill in the following details asked in the registration form:
|Personal Details||Parent Details||Academic Details|
|Choice of Center||Parent Name ||Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma|
|Category||Address||Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)|
|Address||City||Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)|
|City||State||College Address, City, State|
|State||Pincode||Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)||Year of Passing|
|Pincode||Mobile Number||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained|
|Photograph & Signature||Email ID||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Out of|
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the given specifications:
|Documents to be Uploaded|
| ||Minimum Pixed Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Passport sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640×480||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
- Click on Submit and review that details mentioned.
- Click on Yes if all the details are accurate, else click no and make corrections.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3- Application fee payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee for candidates of all categories is INR 1700/-.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
BVP CET 2019 Application Form Correction
- There is no provision for form correction once the form has been submitted.
- Before the final submission, candidates are shown the details entered for review.
- Candidates must carefully check and review all the details and make sure they are accurate.
BVP CET 2019 Admit Card
- BVP CET 2019 Admit card is available for download soon after the submission of application form.
- Candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy on the document, the applicants must contact the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The admit card will have the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Entrance Test
- Test Timing
- Test Center Address
Read More about BVP CET 2019 Admit Card
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College