BVPCET 2018 Results will be declared in the month June 2018 within one month of the examination. B.Tech and B.E both degrees are offered by the university.
- BVPCET 2018 is scheduled in May 2018.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune is responsible for the release of BVPCET 2018 Result.
- The result is declared on the university’s official website, www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The results are also available offline at the University office.
- Candidates have to log in using the required details to check their result at at www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for admission into the university.
- A rank list is prepared on the basis of the candidates’ marks in BVPCET exam.
- Counselling and seat allotment process is done after the rank list is announced.
BVPCET (Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted for aspirants willing to take admission in engineering courses in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
BVPCET 2018 Highlights Table
|Date of the exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||First week of June 2018|
|Official website for result announcement||www.bvuniversity.edu.in|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Counselling||June 2018|
|Commencement of classes||Second Week of July 2018|
BVPCET 2018 Result Dates
All the important dates regarding BVPCET 2018 are tabulated below:
|Date of the examination||Towards the end of May 2018|
|Result is released in June 2018||June 2018|
|Counselling for BVPCET||June 2018|
|Classes will start from||July 2018|
How to Check BVPCET 2018 Results?
Bharati Vudyapeeth University releases the results of BVP common entrance test examination. The results are available both in online and offline mode. Let’s see the guide to check the result in both the modes.
- Candidates have to first go to the official website- www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- On the main home page, click on BVPCET 2018 Results link.
- It redirects to the log in page.
- Enter you course name, roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your scorecard along with your rank will be on your screen.
- Save it to your system and take a printout.
- Candidates who want to see the result offline have two methods.
- BVPCET 2018 Results will be available in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune office.
- Results are also available at some designated centers in Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
Details on BVPCET 2018 Scorecard
BVPCET scorecard is released along with the results. The scorecard contains the marks obtained by the student. It is sued in the admission process.
These details are mentioned in the BVPCET:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Passport size photo uploaded at the time of registration
- Signature of the candidate
- Category (if any)
- Qualifying Status
- Marks obtained
- Overall State Rank
- Category Rank in state (if any)
BVPCET 2018 Answer Key
The responsible authority i.e. Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases the answer key after a few days of conduct of the examination. The answer keya are made available online.
Here are the steps to download GVPCET 2018 answer key:
- Candidates have to go the official website of the university.
- Search it for ‘BVPCET Answer key’, click on the link.
- Enter your log in details and hit the submit button.
- If you have entered the correct details, your result will be there on the screen.
By evaluating the paper according to the answer key gives an idea of the real exam performance.
BVPCET 2018 Merit List
No different merit list is announced, a common merit list is made upon the marks in BVPCET 2018. The top candidates are chosen for counselling and seat allotment.
- There are 750 seats to be allotted in 9 branches. The top students of the rank list are called for counselling.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the total marks gotten in Mathematics and Physics taken together.
Tie breaking Resolution for BVPCET 2018
In case, two or more applicants obtain equal marks in BVPCET 2018, the following approaches are used to determine the ranks of such candidates:
- Candidates attaining higher marks in Mathematics are given higher rank.
- If this does not clear the tie, candidate obtaining higher aggregate percentage of marks in 12th standard or equivalent examination are given higher rank.
- If there is still a tie, aspirants obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in 10th standard are given better ranks.
- If the tie problem still continues, computerised random selection of student is carried out.
BVPCET 2018 Cut off
Cut off is the minimum score that is needed for admission. Candidates who score higher than the cut off are included in the merit list. Total marks of the exam are 200. Since, the exam is easy, generally the cut off is around 170-180 marks. So, the students are advised the study well and regularly.
BVPCET 2018 Counselling
The counselling meeting will be organised by the Bharati Vidyapeeth university, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- The candidates who will secure the marks equal to or more than the BVP CET 2018 Cut off will be permitted to attend the counselling session.
- The seats will be allocated to the applicants on the basis of their merit rank. It is obligatory for the candidates to report to the counselling centre, along with the relevant documents.
- The university sends the Counselling notice and on the spot selection invitation Letter to the first 5000 candidates on the basis of merit.
- Taking BVPCET exam and appearing in the merit list doesn’t guarantee admission. It depends on the number of seats in counselling process.
- Candidate has to reach the counselling venue on time with the required documents. If the candidate fails to produce all the documents, his claim for a seat is denied.
The counselling process for each course is different and the documents required during counselling are also different. Candidates will have to refer to the official website to know the details. The common documents required are:
- BVPCET 2018 Counselling Letter
- Certificate of Class 11 and 12 from the Principal/Headmaster of the School last studied or studying in
- Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth (either of the following): SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate or Domicile / Nationality Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied in
- Class X and XII Qualifying certificate
- Migration Certificate – Only for students who joined a course after 12th
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Six recent passport size photographs with candidate’s name written on the reverse of each photograph.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure III from the brochure signed by candidate and parents
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College