BVP CET 2020 Result, Score Card, Merit List, and Counselling
BVP CET 2020 Result will be declared in June, 2020. Candidates can check their result on the official website i.e bvuniversity.edu.in. BVP CET 2020 will be concluded in two sessions i.e. May and June, 2020(Tentative). The scores plays a significant role in taking admission in any of the BVP affiliated colleges.
- BVP CET 2020 Result will be released by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- A rank list will be prepared based on the candidates’ marks in BVP CET exam.
- Counselling Process for admission will commence from June, 2020(Tentative). Check Counselling process
- Counselling and seat allotment process will be done after the announcement of rank list.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted and called for admission on the basis of rank list.
BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted for aspirants willing to take admission in engineering courses in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune and other affiliated colleges.
Check BVP CET Participating Colleges
BVP CET 2020 Highlights Table
May 26, 2020
June 2, 2020
|Result Declaration||June 8, 2020|
|Official Website ||bvuniversity.edu.in|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Counselling||June 29 to July 1, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||July 10, 2020|
Check BVP CET Exam Pattern
How to Check BVP CET 2020 Results?
BVP CET Result will be available in both online and offline mode. Below given are the guidelines to check the result in both the modes.
For Online Mode –
- Candidates have to first go to the official website – bvuniversity.edu.in
- On the home page, click on BVP CET 2020 Results link.
- Enter your course name, roll number, and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your scorecard, along with your rank, will be on your screen.
- Save it to your system and take a printout.
For Offline –
- Candidates who want to see the result offline have two methods.
- BVP CET 2020 Results will be available in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune office.
- Results will also be available at some designated centers in Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
Details on BVP CET 2020 Scorecard
BVP CET scorecard will be released along with the results. The scorecard contains the marks obtained by the student. Below given details are mentioned in the BVP CET Scorecard:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Passport size photo uploaded at the time of registration
- Signature of the candidate
- Category (if any)
- Qualifying Status
- Marks obtained
- Overall State Rank
- Category Rank in the state (if any)
BVP CET 2020 Answer Key
The responsible authority i.e. Bharati Vidyapeeth University will release the answer key in online mode after a few days of the exam conduction. Here are the steps to download BVP CET 2020 answer key:
- Candidates have to go the official website of the university.
- Search it for ‘BVP CET Answer key’ click on the link.
- Enter your login details and hit the submit button.
- If you have entered the correct details, your result will appear on the screen.
By evaluating the paper according to the answer key gives an idea of the real exam performance.
BVP CET 2020 Merit List
A common merit list will be prepared based on the marks in BVP CET 2020. The top candidates will be chosen for counselling and seat allotment. There will be 750 seats to be allotted in 9 branches. The top students in the rank list will be called for counselling.
Tie-breaking Resolution for BVP CET 2020
In case, two or more applicants obtain equal marks in BVP CET 2020; the following approaches are used to determine the ranks of such candidates:
- Candidates attaining higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If this does not clear the tie, the candidate obtaining a higher aggregate percentage of marks in 12th standard or equivalent examination will be given higher rank.
- If there is still a tie, aspirants obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in 10th standard will be given better ranks.
- If the tie problem continues, a computerized random selection of student will be carried out.
BVP CET 2020 Cut off
Cut off is the minimum score that is needed for admission. Candidates who score higher than the cut off will be included in the merit list. Total marks of the exam will be 200. Since the exam is easy, generally the cut off is around 170-180 marks. So, the students are advised to study well and regularly.
BVP CET 2020 Counselling
The counselling meeting will be organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- The candidates who secured the marks equal to or more than the BVP CET 2020 Cut off will be permitted to attend the counselling session.
- The seats will be allocated to the applicants based on their merit rank. It will be obligatory for the candidates to report to the counselling center, along with the relevant documents.
- The university will send the Counselling notice and on the spot selection invitation Letter to the first 5000 candidates based on merit.
- Taking BVP CET exam and appearing in the merit list doesn’t guarantee admission. It will depend on the number of seats in the counselling process.
- Candidate have to reach the counselling venue on time with the required documents. Candidate who fails to produce all the documents, his/her claim for the seat will be denied.
The counselling process for each course is different, and the documents required during counselling are also different. Candidates are advised to refer to the official website to know more details. The common documents required are:
- BVP CET 2020 Counselling Letter
- Certificate of Class 11 and 12 from the Principal/Headmaster of the School last studied or studying in
- Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth (either of the following): SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate or Domicile / Nationality Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied in
- Class X and XII Qualifying certificate
- Migration Certificate – Only for students who joined a course after 12th
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Six recent passport size photographs with the candidate’s name written on the reverse of each photograph.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure III from the brochure signed by candidate and parents
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College