BVPCET 2021 Admit Card will be released in June, 2021 for different exam. BVPCET Admit Card will be released by the University of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth as a proof of identity and a gateway to the examination hall.
- BVPCET 2021 Admit Card will be available by post which will be dispatched by the respected authority.
- Candidates can also download their admit card from the official website, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
- In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact at the admission office.
- Admit Card has to be carried on the day of exam along with a photo ID.
- Without Admit card entry in the examination hall will be prohibited. Admit Card contains the important information about the commencement of exam and the candidates. It also contains date, time and venue of exam.
No electronics items will be allowed during BVPCET 2021. Banned items found in the examination hall lead to the cancellation of exam.
How to Download BVPCET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Given below are the steps to download BVPCET 2021 Admit Card. Admit Card is an important document which candidates should preserve it for future purposes even after exams.
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
- Log in by using user ID and Password
- ‘Submit’ after entering the details
- After successful login select the ‘Admit Card’ from the menu.
- Enter the Application number and date of birth
- ‘Submit’ after entering details.
- Carefully check the details in the Admit Card
- Download and print the Admit Card
- Make multiple copies of Admit card for future purposes
Details present on Admit Card
Given below are the details present on the admit card. Candidates should carefully check all the details present in the admit card.
- Application Form Number
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Candidates Postal Address
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Center Name & Address
Discrepancy in BVPCET 2021 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in BVPCET 2021 Admit Card, candidates should contact at the Admission Office,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
Common Entrance Test Cell Department
L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030
- Admit Card will be dispatched by post to the candidates at given address. In case the admit card is not received by the candidate 1-2 weeks prior to the exam, candidate are required to contact to the authority.
- For duplicate admit card candidates should contact at Admission Office one day prior to test during working hours for collect Admit Card.
- Candidates should take two copies of attached application form along with photographs, proof of submission of form to the Admission Office.
Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidates should take multiple Passport size colored photograph with the Admit Card. Admit Card is the most important document candidates have to carry on the day of exam. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall will be prohibited. Candidates should also take a single identity proof in case of any discrepancy.
- Passport size multiple photographs
- Admit Card
- Identity proof (License or Aadhar Card etc.)
BVPCET 2021 Exam Centers
Given below is the list of exam center in tabulated form. Once the center is allotted to the candidate it cannot be changed. No request will be accepted for the change of exam center. There are 13 exam center from which candidates have to give their preferences.
|Region||Sify Hub||State||Sify City Presence||Test City Can Be Offered|
|North||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Yes|
Exam Day Instructions
Given below are some important information candidates should follow to avoid any mistake. If any candidate found making nuisance or breaking rules his/her exam will be cancelled. Candidates should carefully read the guidelines given in the admit card and below.
- Candidates should reach the examination center 45 minutes prior to the commencement of exam
- Candidates can only enter the examination hall 30 minutes prior to commencement of exam
- Candidates are advised to take their respective seats 15 minutes prior to the exam, if they wish not to miss any instruction.
- No candidate is allowed in the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of exam.
- No candidates is allowed to enter in examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Candidates are only allowed to take admit Card with them in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators, slide rules, Log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination center before the conclusion of BVPCET 2021 exam
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
- Parents, relatives and friends are not allowed inside the examination center.
- Beverages, snacks or any drinking item is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Any conversation or misbehavior in the examination hall will lead to the cancellation of exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.