CIEAT 2021 Admit card will be published on the BS Abdur Rahman University official website i.e. bsauniv.ac.in around June 2021. The admit card will be allotted to the applicants who have successfully submitted their CIEAT Application Form within the mentioned deadline.
Latest: CIEAT 2021 is scheduled to be held from July 11 to July 15, 2021 (tentatively).
- The exam center and time of commencement of exam will be mentioned on CIEAT 2021 Admit card.
- In order to avoid any sort of discrepancies thoroughly check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- An admit card is the proof of an applicant’s candidature. Thus, it is suggested to keep the admit card safely till the counseling.
- Admit cards will be accessible only online. No, admit cards will be dispatched via post.
In order to book a slot and to download the admit card, candidates should log in to the website with the individual registration number and date of birth. An applicant must submit one application for BSAUEEE 2021.
CIEAT 2021 Exam Dates
The application form of CIEAT 2021 will be issued online at bsauniv.ac.in from the beginning of January 2021 onwards. Candidates in order to access the admit card must submit the application within the deadline as stated by the university. To get the access of admit card on the website, applicants first have to complete the slot booking procedure in addition to the choosing of exam center and other formalities. Candidates who fails to fulfill the above procedure are not eligible for downloading the admit card.
The upcoming events along with the dates associated with CIEAT 2021 Admit card are summed up in the table below:
|CIEAT 2021||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Last date to fill Application Form||To be announced|
|Release of CIEAT 2021 Admit Card||To be announced|
|CIEAT 2021 exam (At the Institute)|| |
July 11 to July 15, 2021
|CIEAT 2021 exam (At other centers)||July 11, 2021|
How to Download CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must follow the below steps to download the admit card without any hassle.
Step 1: Go to www.bsauniv.ac.in
Step 2: Enter the registration number and the password against the required fields for the slot booking
Step 3: Once you are logged in, candidates has to choose the exam venue convenient for them besides the date and timing of the entrance.
Step 4: Once you have successfully completed the ‘slot booking process’, the admit card will be automatically generated and appear at your screen.
Step 5: As soon as admit card is generated download it for further reference.
Step 6: Minutely check all the details mentioned on it to avoid any discrepancy.
Details on CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
CIEAT 2021 Admit card will be consisting of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Examination venue
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Aspirant’s photograph
- Signature of candidate
Discrepancy in CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
In case any candidate has not be able to download the Admit card, immediately contact the exam center which you have selected during the slot booking process. Candidates are advised to carry photocopies of the demand draft and the application form duly filled in, as a proof of candidature, together with a photograph for the access of admit card.
Furthermore, after downloading the admit card if you detect any discrepancy related to the details mentioned on the admit card contact the University authority for the rectification through email. The email should also contain all the details along with CIEAT Application Form.
CIEAT Helpline Number: 044-22751347, 2275 0007, 2275 9236
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Documents Required with CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
On the day of the exam it is mandatory for every candidate to carry the downloaded hard copy of BSAUEEE 2021 admit card along with them. No other supporting documents are needed to be carried besides the admit card.
CIEAT 2021 Exam Centers
CIEAT will not only be conducted within the states of Tamil Nadu but also across various places across the country. Candidates opt for their desired examination center as convenient to them. CIEAT 2021 will be held in the below centers:
|Tamil Nadu Centers||Other States /Union Territories Centers|
CIEAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
It is mandatory for every candidate those are about to appear for CIEAT 2021 to follow the rules and regulations stated below:
- Candidates are expected to report to the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to carry CIEAT 2021 admit card (hard copy).
- Candidates should also make sure that the hard copy of the admit card is not folded and nothing is scribbled on it.
- Water bottles, digital calculators, books, digital devices or any other electronic devices and stuffs are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Tampered or mutilated admit card will not be entertained on the examination day. Thus, it is recommended to keep it carefully and unfolded.
- Black ball point pen and HB pencils are only allowed inside the exam hall.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.