Application form for CIEAT 2021 will be made available for candidates from April 08, 2021 (tentatively), and other important dates will be announced on official website in due course. Applicants can obtain the application forms through online mode by using the link provided for the application form at the official website i.e. bsauniv.ac.in.
CIEAT 2021 is scheduled to be held from July 11 to July 15, 2021. The examination will be conducted in two phases and the application forms will be filled accordingly. Candidate can submit the application fees using online as well as offline demand draft mode.
- Fees for the online method – INR 1,000
CIEAT is conducted by BS Abdur Rahman University to offer admissions into Engineering Undergraduate courses.
Courses include Computer Science Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Architecture (B. Arch), Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Polymer Engineering, Food Bio-Technology, Bio-Technology, and Cancer Bio-Technology.
CIEAT 2021 Application Dates
The application dates for BSAUEEE 2021 are tentative in nature and candidates must ensure to check the university's website for any changes in the following dates.
|CIEAT 2021||Application Form Date (tentative)|
|Application forms available||April 08, 2021|
|Deadline for submission of application form||To be announced|
|Admit card available||To be announced|
|Examination date (At the Institute)||July 11 to July 15, 2021|
|Examination date (At other centers)||July 11, 2021|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
CIEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for candidates to be valid in CIEAT 2021 examination are as below:
- For the course of B.Tech, the candidate must have a 10+2 degree with at least 50% in aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- B. Tech (Biotechnology) demands a 10+2 degree with at least 50% in aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics.
- Whereas for the course of B.Arch, the candidate must have a 10+2 degree with a score of at least 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and English. Also, NATA 2021 scores will be further required.
The minimum age limit for admission is 17 and the maximum age limit for candidates is 22 years.
Also, Check CIEAT Admit Card
How to fill CIEAT 2021 Application Form
The foremost part of the examination process is the application form filling. Applicants can apply for the entrance examination through the application form and then they can take part in the examination. Below are the details of how they can fill and submit the application form:
- Application forms for CIEAT 2021 will be available at the official website of the university i.e. www.bsauniv.ac.in.
- Candidates must ensure to read the instructions before starting the filling of the application form.
- The details asked to be filled such as an address, name, date of birth, contact number, the E-mail address is to be filled by the candidate accurately. Along with that, the candidate must also fill the education details correctly.
- The filling of the form will automatically generate a unique CIEAT ID of the candidate.
- Candidates can check their registered email ID for a confirmation mail. This ID can be used by the candidates in need of any future correspondence.
- Then the candidate can pay the application form fees by clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ option to choose their preferred payment method and proceed with the payment.
- The application form of CIEAT must is submitted by such candidates who wish to appear in the BS Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam and satisfy the eligibility criteria. BSAUEEE 2021 application form is issued by the university in specific modes so that candidates can apply for the B. Tech exam.
- The candidate can also fill the application form in offline mode.
- The candidate can collect the application form from the university itself.
- After filling the form completely, the candidate can move to the next step of payment.
- For payment, the candidate will have to submit a demand draft in favour of the university and submit it to the branches mentioned in the listed accepted banks.
- Then the form and the demand draft should be submitted in the office of the university to complete the procedure of filling the application form.
- Payment by DD: candidate can get a demand draft for INR 800 in favour of BS Abdur Rahman University, payable at Chennai. The application and demand draft then will be sent to Director(Admissions) BS Abdur Rahman University, GST Road Vandalur, Chennai – 600048, Tamil Nadu, India
Details in Application Form
Candidates will have to fill the personal details such as name, date of birth, address, email address, and phone number, etc. in the form. Along with that, the educational details must also be filled.
|Details asked||Filling criterion|
|Name||The name mustn't exceed 50 characters|
|Category||The category must be selected (GEN/SC/ST/female)|
|Academic details||The correct educational details to be filled|
|Correspondence details||The permanent address, temporary address, E-mail address, phone number, and an alternative phone number|
|Personal details||Mothers name, fathers name, permanent and temporary address, age, date of birth|
Also, Check CIEAT Exam Pattern
CIEAT 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidate can modify any set of personal details after they have received their BSAUEEE ID and Password. For any other assistance the candidate can contact the authority using following contact details: -
Ph:91+44-22751347, 22751348, 22751350, 22751375, 2275 0007, 2275 9200
CIEAT 2021 FAQ'S
Ques. After receiving the CIEAT ID & Password, why is it useful for the candidate?
Answer. Candidates can use the CIEAT ID /email and password to fill in the CIEAT application form, Modify Personal details, etc.
Ques. In case if the candidate forgets their password and their CIEAT ID. How can they retrieve it?
Answer. Candidates send an email to the email@example.com to retrieve ID and password. They will receive a response email within 24 hours.
Ques. If the candidate could not register online for CIEAT since the following error message appeared – “Java Script Error”.
Answer. Candidate must ensure to use either Mozilla and Google Chrome or any high-end browser for the Application. If candidate is using Internet Explorer, the version should be 6.0 or above.
Ques. Is it possible for the candidate to update and make a change in the address?
Answer. Candidates can modify any set of personal details. They can do this after they have received their CIEAT ID and Password.
Ques. What is the language medium of CIEAT 2021?
Answer. The medium of BSAUEEE 2021 in English only.
Ques. Is the exam objective or subjective?
Answer. There is a total of 100 multiple choices (objective type) questions that will be asked in the examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.