CIEAT 2020 will be conducted from July 11 to July 15, 2020 by B.S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAU), Tamil Nadu . CIEAT is a State Level Engineering Entrance Exam held for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- CIEAT 2020 will be conducted in Offline Mode (Pen and Paper based).
- The test paper will comprise of objective-based multiple-choice questions.
- For every correct answer, 1 marks will be rewarded and no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The duration of CIEAT 2020 will be of 2 hours.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
- CIEAT 2020 question paper will be divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- CIEAT 2020 will be of 100 marks out of which Physics and Chemistry questions will carry the weightage of 25 marks each and Mathematics questions will carry the weightage of 50 marks.
CIEAT 2020 Exam Highlights
CIEAT 2020 will be conducted in Offline mode (Pen and Paper based). There will be a single question paper comprising of 100 multiple-choice questions. CIEAT 2020 syllabus is based on the syllabus of Class XI and XII respectively.
- For all multiple-choice questions, there will be four options out of which only one option is correct.
- One mark will be allotted to every correct answer and zero mark will be allotted for every incorrect answer.
- There is no negative marking involved in the evaluation of the answer sheets.
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective-based Multiple-choice questions|
|BSAUEEE 2020 Exam Total Marks||100|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Exam Language||English only|
Also, Check CIEAT Application Forms
CIEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must go through CIEAT Exam Pattern 2020 in order to prepare for the entrance exam well.
- Total number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: No Negative marking scheme is involved. Every correct answer will be allotted one mark.
- CIEAT 2020 Subjects or Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The weightage for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is tabulated below:
CIEAT 2020 Marking Scheme
All the details of CIEAT marking scheme are listed below
- The questions asked in the entrance examination are of Objective type. For each question, four options will be provided out of which one is the correct answer.
- Applicants are required to mark only one option.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- All the questions are compulsory and should be attempted by the applicants.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The evaluation scheme does not employ negative marking.
Here is a table highlighting the CIEAT 2020 Marking Scheme: -
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted for each question|
CIEAT 2020 Syllabus
BSAUEEE 2020 will consist of questions based on the syllabus from class XII and XI prescribed for the state of Tamil Nadu. The subjects from the Science stream that are covered are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Applicants should study these listed topics in detail.
Here are detailed topics for each subject.
CIEAT Physics Syllabus
|Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity|
|Effects of Electric Current|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications|
CIEAT Chemistry Syllabus
|Carbonyl Compounds||F – Block Elements|
|Carboxylic Acids||Hydroxy Derivatives|
|Chemical Equilibrium – II||Isomerism in Organic Chemistry|
|Chemical Kinetics-II||Nuclear Chemistry|
|Chemistry in Action||Organic Chemistry|
|Compounds||Organic Nitrogen Compounds|
|Coordination Compounds and Bio-Coordination||P – Block Elements|
|D – Block Elements||Periodic Classification|
|Surface Chemistry||Solid State –II|
|Thermodynamics – II||-|
CIEAT Mathematics Syllabus
|Applications of Matrices and Determinants|
|Differential Calculus – Applications I|
|Differential Calculus – Applications II|
|Integral Calculus & its Applications|
Preparation Books for CIEAT 2020
Aspirants can refer to the table below for subject wise books they can refer while studying for the entrance examination.
|Physics||Question Bank Physics||S.S. Cheema, S.B. Mathur||ISBN-10: 8186651489 |
|Chemistry||Objective Approach to Chemistry –Vol 1 For Engineering Entrances||R K Gupta||ISBN-10: 9350940183 ISBN-13: 978-9350940181|
|Mathematics||Objective Approach to Mathematics –Vol 1 For Engineering Entrances||Amit M Agarwal||ISBN-10: 9350940205 ISBN-13: 978-9350940204|
|Objective Approach to Mathematics Vol-2 for Engineering Entrances||Amit M Agarwal||ISBN-10: 935094023X ISBN-13: 978-9350940235|
|Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics combined||EAMCET TEST PAPERS (ENGINEERING)||Vikram Editorial Board||ISBN-10: 1621425967 ISBN-13: 978-1621425960|
|Anna University 4th Semester BE B. Tech EEE Exam Solved Question Papers||A panel of Authors Anna University Solved Question Papers of EEE 4th semester (B.E. & B. Tech.)||ISBN-10: 8184499043 ISBN-13: 978-8184499049|
|39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 years JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Chemistry with Free eBook||Disha Experts||ISBN-10: 9386146029 ISBN-13: 978-9386146021|
CIEAT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Applicants should read and follow the given information and instructions:
- To record a candidate’s response for the entrance exam, OMR (Optical mark recognition) sheets are provided.
- Applicants will be provided a co-ordinated Test Paper booklet and OMR sheet.
- Applicants are required to fill the bubble carefully especially the seat number and center number.
- Applicants should read the rules and regulations mentioned in the answer booklet.
- The last page of the answer sheet is provided for rough work, applicants should avoid scribbling or writing anything except the rough work page.
- Calculators, Mobile phones or any other electronic devices and their usage are strictly prohibited.
- Question paper booklets can be carried along but applicants should hand over their OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- Writing anything irrelevant, tearing, removing or damaging the OMR sheet should not be done.
- The bubbles on the OMR sheet should be filled correctly. Not partly or inappropriately.
- All the questions are compulsory and should be attempted by the candidates. No negative marking is involved so the total marks are unaffected with incorrect responses.
- CIEAT Admit card is mandatory and should be carried to the exam. Without Admit card, applicants will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.