DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card - Download from du.ac.in
DU entrance exam admits cards will be made available from 1nd week of July. The details of the DU admit cards sent to the registered email ids of the candidates. The details regarding this can be found at the admission dashboard of the DU website. Admit Card will carry the information related to examination Centre, Reporting time etc. DU B.Ed 2020 is scheduled to be held in 2nd week of July 2020.
The applicant may carry the following documents to the Examination Centre:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card.
- Identity card bearing candidate's photograph, for verification.
- This can be any one of the following documents –
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter's identity card, Passport or College identity card, a copy of which has been uploaded with the application form.
Note: Examination centre is allotted on first cum first serve basis subject to the availability of seats.
- Results of the Entrance Tests as well as the allotment of college and course (where applicable) will be notified on the UG admission portal.
- The first cut off list for DU merit based admission process will be released on June 19, meanwhile, north-campus based St. Stephen's College has released its first cut-off list this week.
- B.Sc. Physical Education, Health Education & Sports Sciences entrance exam will be held on June 18, according to a schedule released by the varsity, while B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication (Only for female students) entrance will be held on June 20.
- B.A. (Honours) Humanities & Social Sciences (Cluster Innovation Centre) and B.Tech. (IT & Mathematical Innovations) (Cluster Innovation Centre) entrance exams will be held on June 21 and JAT BMS/BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics (Shift-I) exam will be held on June 22 in two shifts.
How to Download DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card?
- Applicants are suggested to Verify all the information which is mentioned on the admit card like Name, Date of Birth, Signature and others before downloading the admit card.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to download the admit card before the exam date.
- Follow these steps to download your admit card –
- Visit the official website of Delhi University (DU) i.e. du.ac.in
- Go to the web page of CIE (Central Institute of Education)
- Click on the link B.Ed Admit Card 2020.
- Enter your login details - Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Print multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must cross check all the details printed on the admit card before downloading it. The admit card will contain following details about the candidate and exam venue:
- Name of Candidate
- DU B.Ed 2020 Roll Number
- Father’s Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Email ID
- Examination Centre
- Date of Exam
- Application Number
Discrepancy in DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates must check for any error in the admit card before downloading it.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidate can immediately contact Delhi University examination help desk.
Instructions for DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card 2020
Admit card contains instructions related to the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before appearing for the exam to avoid any possibility of disqualification. Instructions are given below:
- Candidates are advised to reach at the examination hall 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the DU B.Ed Exam.
- Applicants must bring their Admit cards along with an original identity proof before entering the examination hall.
- Signature and photograph of the candidate on the DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card must be clear.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination center before the exam will over.
- Mobile phone, calculators, digital watches (apple watches) and other such electronic devices are not allowed inside the exam center.
- Guardians, parents or friends accompanying the candidate won’t be allowed inside the premises of exam center.
- DU B.Ed 2020 is an offline exam. All candidates are advised to bring their own stationary to avoid the possibility of panic during the last minutes of the exam.
- Candidates should not bring any valuables or costly items to the Examination halls. If any item is lost, Delhi University will not be held responsible.
- It is advised to candidates to look beneath the seats they are sitting on before the commencement of examination. Any paper found near the candidate may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College