DU B.Ed 2019 Result will be release in the form of Merit list on July 2, 2019 at the official website of Delhi University. Applicants can check their rank in the merit list by entering the Roll Number. The minimum marks to qualify DU B.Ed 2019 is 20/100 and for reserved categories is minimum 18/100 marks.
Final Score of B.El.Ed. Entrance 2019 – Check Here
DU B.ED Result 2019 for B.Ed Spl. Edu MR – Click Here
Direct link to Check DU B.ED Result 2019 – Click Here
- DU authority has released separate merit list for each category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC).
- After the declaration of result successfully qualifying candidates will be eligible for counselling process which will be conducted by Delhi University at Central Institute of Education.
- Candidates will be allocated to an institution depending on the rank in the merit list of their respective category of the candidate, subject category, availability of seats and preference made for the institutions.
- Display of name in the merit list does not indicate final selection for admission.
Seat Distribution – Total Seats: 350
|Merit (% obtained in Qualifying Degree)||0||0||0||0||0|
DU B.Ed Result Date 2019
DU B.ED exam was conducted on June 18, 2019. The rank card of the candidates has been published along with the result on July 2, 2019. The admission will be conducted from the July 4, 2019. Candidates have to attend the admission process as per the given dates.
How to Check DU B.Ed 2019 Result?
Follow the steps given below to download the DU B.Ed result 2019.
- Visit the official website of the Delhi University (DU) i.e. cie.du.ac.in
- Click on the link “DU B.Ed 2019 Result”
- Download the PDF and save it
- Search your roll number and check your rank
DU B.Ed 2019 Merit List
- Delhi University will prepare the combined merit list as well as category wise merit list for candidates who appeared for DU B.Ed 2019 exam.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in the examination.
- A list of appeared candidates in order of merit based on the score obtained in the examination will be prepared by the board of DU authority for the purpose of allotment of seats.
- There might be situation, where two or more candidates appearing in DU B.Ed 2019 might have equal scores.
- In such cases, a tie breaking standards are set by the DU authority.
- If two or more candidates having equal marks, then candidate with older in age will be preferred for the counselling.
DU B.Ed 2019 Counselling Process
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of rank secured in the merit list will be called for DU B.Ed 2019 Counselling process. It will be conducted by Delhi University at CIE (Central Institute of Education). B.Ed counselling will start after the declaration of result i.e. after July 2, 2019. The name of selected candidates in the merit list does not indicate final selection for admission. There will be separate merit list for each category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC).
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the application form
- DU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
- Two Recent Colored Photograph
- Mark Sheet and Certificates of Class 10th and 12th for verification of Date of Birth
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying Examination
- Provisional Letter and Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- In case of candidates in service, they have to produce No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
Note: If there is any discrepancy in documents the result will be cancellation of admission.
DU B.Ed 2019 Instructions Regarding Admission
Selected candidates for admission to B.Ed program are required to complete all the formalities related to admission within the stipulated period of time including required fee payment at the time of admission. Admission to B. Ed. Program will be considered complete subject to the following:
- Reporting at the concerned institution, within the prescribed time-limit and submission of two latest passport size photographs of the candidate and verification and submission of all requisite original certificates & documents along with attested photocopies.
- Online Payment of full admission fee, within the prescribed time-limit.
|Name of the Institution/ College||DOE (CIE)||LIC||MVCE||SPMC|
|Tentative Fee Structure||INR 5110||INR 34985||INR 8310||INR 17135|
Documents Required at the time of Admission –
- High School/Secondary School (class 10) Certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Senior Secondary School (class 12) Marks Certificate.
- A detailed Statement of Marks of Part- I, II and III at Graduation. In case of Post-graduation being the eligibility, a Statement of Marks at Master’s level.
- Provisional certificate or degree of the qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificate/document from a competent authority, establishing the candidate’s claim for reservation and supernumerary seats.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended or from any gazetted officer (valid for six months from the date of issue).
- In the case of candidates in service, a No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
Note: If they fail to do so, the offer will be withdrawn and the seats will be allotted to candidates next in the merit list during the subsequent counseling. Their selection will stand automatically cancelled without any further notice. Once allocated, no request for change of institution will be entertained.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College