DU B.Ed 2019 Application Form will be available from June 2019 after university publishes notification in May 2019. To apply for DU B.Ed, candidates need to visit the official website of DU PG admission portal. General Category Candidates have to pay INR 500 as application fee.
- DU B.Ed 2019 Online Application Form Starts from 3rd week of May.
- DU B.Ed 2019 Online Application Form the last date is 1st week of June.
- Before applying for DU, B.Ed candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates should fill their personal & academic information carefully in order to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of application form for the submission at the time of Counselling.
DU B.Ed 2019 Application Form Dates
DU B.Ed Application forms will be available from the month of June 2019. Candidates can check the all Application process regarding dates from the below table.
|Starting of Registration online||April 2019|
|Ending of Registration online||May 2019|
|Admit card to be issued||May 2019|
|Exam date||June 2019|
|Result to be out||June 2019|
DU BEd 2019 Eligibility
Candidates applying for DU BEd 2019 are required to satisfy a minimum minimum eligibility as mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have studied two (teaching) subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level obtaining an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in each of the two subjects.
Eligibility Criteria (for Honors Graduates)
- Candidates must have obtained Honor’s degree from Delhi University or equivalent from any recognized University obtaining a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
- Candidates should have completed Honors degree in one subject with total marks of more than 400, and should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in that subject.
Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates)
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any one of the subjects from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks
- If the candidate intends to teach a different subject (other than Masters Subject as a second subject), they should have studied one subject for at least 200 (two hundred) marks at graduate level and obtained 50% in aggregate.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in a subject not mentioned in List-I or List-II. Such candidates must have studied two school subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level.
- The Candidate would be required to select two teaching subjects, should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in each of the two (2) subjects studied.
How to fill DU BEd 2019 Application Form
Application Form for B.Ed from Delhi University will be available at the official website starting from the first week of June 2019. Candidates need to refer the steps below to smoothly complete their Application process. The process should be completed with the payment of application fees. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website i.e. cie.du.ac.in
- Go through the ‘Instructions for filling online B.Ed. form’ given in Appendix-I.
- Check your Eligibility according to the Eligibility criteria.
- Register using your email ID and contact number. The sytem will auto generate you an unique enrollment number.
- Use the generated enrollment number and login again.
- Enter all the details required and pay the requisite application fees
- Attach your recent passport size colored photograph and your scanned signature.
- Fees Payment can be made by either through Payment Gateway mode or by Demand Draft made in favor of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi.
- After submitting the fees through one of the modes, applicants are required to note down details of fees, the Transaction ID if payment is made by Payment Gateway. If Demand Draft, the DD number and other details need to be noted down.
- INR 500: General Candidates
- INR 250: SC/ST Candidates
Details to be filled in DU B.Ed Application Form
Candidates applying for DU B.Ed 2019 are required to provide the following details in DU B.Ed Application Form. The details to be provided range from Personal Details to educational background and medical history. Here are all the details you have to provide in DU B.Ed Application Form.
|Details to be Asked||Details to be Filled|
|Personal Details||Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Category, gender, age|
|Educational Background||Class X Marks, Class XII Marks, Graduation Marks|
|Examination Details||Exam Center (Priority 1), Exam Center (Priority 2), Transaction details|
|Communication details||Permanent Address, Correspondence Address, Email ID, Contact Number|
DU B.Ed Application Form Correction
- Candidates applying for B.Ed program at Delhi University are to register at the official website.
- Applications are to be submitted well before the last date.
- Unlike most of the exams, DU B.Ed does not avail Application Form Correction window at its official website.
- Thus candidates are advised to fill the details required with utmost importance.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Question: What is the total number of seats in B.Ed. program?
Answer: The total number of seats in the B.Ed. Programme is 250 out of which 100 seats are in CIE, 100 in MVCE and 50 in SPMC.
Question: What are the admission criteria for foreign students in the B.Ed, programme in University of Delhi?
Answer :All eligible foreign students are to apply through the Deputy Dean, Foreign Students Registry Office, University of Delhi. They will have to however abide by the deadline given in the schedule. They will be exempted from the Entrance test. However, they shall have to undergo a special test of proficiency in the English language and an interview conducted by the Department of Education. For details check University of Delhi website.
Question: What is the procedure for the visually disabled candidate for taking the entrance test?
Answer: writer shall be provided to visually disabled candidates for the entrance test. In case he/she wants to engage their own writer, they will need to inform the department about this at least 10 days before the written test. The writer must not be pursuing or have pursued any course higher than Graduation.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College