AIEEA UG 2019 Eligibility, Exam Dates, Registration and Pattern
AIEEA UG (All India Entrance Examination for Admission for under graduation) is conducted once in every year by ICAR (Indian Council of Agriculture Research) for the candidates seeking admission in Agriculture courses in various Universities if India. Candidates should passed the 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% marks to fill the application form. Candidates can fill AIEEA UG application form from the third week of April 2019.
|AIEEA UG Eligibility||AIEEA UG Exam Pattern||AIEEA UG Syllabus|
- Application fee for General category is INR 500 and for Reserved category is INR 250.
- Candidates can choose the exam center from any of the 49 centers available.
- Candidates can download the AIEEA UG Admit Card from the official website on second week of April.
- Candidates have to prepare for AIEEA UG 2019 according to the syllabus of 10+2 of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science/Mathematics.
- Candidates can check their result from the official website in the 2nd week of June.
- Counselling process will begin from the fouth week of June 2019.
AIEEA UG 2019 Exam Dates
AIEEA UG 2019 is scheduled in the month of May 12, 2019. Candidates can fill the online application form from 3rd week of April, 2019 to 4th week of April, 2019. Other important dates are given below for AIEEA 2019.
|Online application form begins from||Third week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Last date for application fee payment||First week of May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application (from non-remote areas)||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application (from remote areas)||First week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||First week ofy May 2019|
|AIEEA UG exam date||May 12, 2019|
|Result will be declared on||Second week of June 2019|
|Counselling process begins from||Fourth week of June 2019|
AIEEA UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by ICAR then his/her form will be rejected and would not be consider for admission. The general eligibility criteria, candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science/Mathematics. Given below is the eligibility criteria for AIEEA UG 2019 candidates can check:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate’s age must be 16 years as on August 31, 2019.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science in 10+2.
- Candidates who have studied Agriculture and not Physics or Chemistry are eligible for admission in State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Those who wish to opt stream-A in the entrance exam must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects.
- Those who wish to opt for stream-B have to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates needs to secure 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 to be eligible for AIEEA 2019
- Reserved category candidates need to secure 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 to become eligible for AIEEA 2019.
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AIEEA UG 2019 Application form from 3rd week of April, 2019 to 4th week of April, 2019. Application form submitted after the last date will not be considered for admission. Candidates can fill the application form online by filling details, uploading scanned images and making fee payment. Candidates who are paying fee via challan have to post the computer generated application form with challan to the exam coordinator. Given below are the steps to fill AIEEA UG 2019 Application form:
- Visit the official website of ICAR
- Click on ‘AIEEA UG Application Form’
- Fill the following details in Application form
- Personal Information
- Basic Details
- Communicational Details
- Educational Details
- Uploading of Images
Candidates have to upload the following documents in the application form:
- His left/ Her right hand thumb impression
- Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee via challan/ credit card/debit card or using net banking of Canara bank. Candidates can also pay fee through NEFT/bank challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
- Post Application Form
Candidates have to send the computer generated application form with challan to the following address:
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
New Delhi 110012
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Fee Payment
Candidates have to make application fee payment to completely submit the application form. Application form will not be submitted without fee payment. Candidates can make Application fee payment via challan. Candidates have to send the challan with application form through registered post/ speed post.
Candidates can also pay application fee through following options:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- NEFT of SBBJ Bank
General category candidates have to make payment of INR 500 for the Application form. Reserved Category candidates will get concession in fee payment. Reserved Category candidates have to make payment of INR 250 for the Application Form.
|General/ OBC/ UPS Category||INR 500|
|Reserved Category (SC/ ST/ PC)||INR 250|
AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of examination. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall will not be allowed. It act as an identity proof of the candidate. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Given below are the steps to download Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of ICAR
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’
- Provide the required information like registration number, name and date of birth, etc.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates must attest the Admit Card from the gazette officer
- It is necessary for candidates to attest photograph, signature and put thumb impression on the admit card.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
AIEEA UG 2019 Exam Pattern
AIEEA UG 2019 is conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode. There are 180 questions in the question paper and consist of 720 marks. The type of question paper is objective type. Language of the question paper will be available in Hindi as well as English. Candidates has to complete the question paper in 2 hour and 30 minutes. Each question carries equal marks. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct response. There is a provision of negative marking. Every Incorrect response will result in deduction of 1 mark.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||2 hour and 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||180|
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Total Marks||720 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks|
AIEEA UG 2019 checks the candidate’s knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Agriculture/ Mathematics.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||Physics||60 questions||720 Marks|
AIEEA UG 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus given below for AIEEA UG 2019. Having an ample knowledge of syllabus leads to better understanding of AIEEA UG Exam.
Physics: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics·, Laws of Motion, Work,, Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, s-Block, Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Preparation and properties of some important compound, Some p-Block Elements, Group 14 elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination, Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymer, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday life
Biology: The living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, rganisms and Environment, Multi cellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multi cellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Continuity of Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology
Mathematics: Sets and functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics
Agriculture: Agro meteorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
AIEEA UG 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result online from the official website of ICAR. AIEEA UG 2019 result will be declared in the month of June, 2019. Given below are the steps candidates can follow to check their result:
- Visit the official website of AIEEA
- Click on the link of Result
- Provide the credentials like roll number, application number and date of birth in the given space
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out.
AIEEA UG 2019 Counselling Process
Candidates who qualifies AIEEA UG 2019 will be called for counselling process. Counselling process will begin from 4th week of July, 2019. In the process candidates will be allotted colleges and subjects on the basis of candidates score in AIEEA UG 2019. Candidates must carry all the original documents on the day of counselling. Any duplication documents will not be accepted and leads to the decline of admission.
Documents required on the day of counselling process:
- 12th class Mark sheet
- Provisional Certificate
- AIEEA UG 2019 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College