AIEEA 2020 Exam Dates (Out), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
ICAR AIEEA Exam is conducted for admission in Undergraduate Agricultural programs. NTA will conduct ICAR AIEEA 2020 on June 1, 2020 in online mode i.e Computer Based Test. Aspirants can register for the exam from March 1 – 31, 2020.
Latest: ICAR AIEEA 2019 Document Verification, Fee Payment and Issue of Admission Letter will be done by August 22, 2019.
Last year, ICAR AIEEA exam was taken by 2,36,931 candidates for admission in UG courses and 31,486 candidates for admission in PG courses. AIEEA 2020 was conducted by NTA for the first time, earlier the exam was conducted by ICAR (Indian Council of Agriculture Research) for the candidates seeking admission in Agricultural courses in various universities of India.
- ICAR 2020 Application Form can be filled in online mode only at the official website.
- Candidates qualifying class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science can apply in AIEEA.
- ICAR 2020 Exam Pattern consists of three sections – Agriculture, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- The question paper has 180 MCQs in English and Hindi languages. Check ICAR 2020 Syllabus
- AIEEA qualified candidates can get admission in agricultural programs offered by various participating colleges.
AIEEA 2020 Important Dates
AIEEA 2020 was conducted on June 1, 2020. Other important dates are given below for AIEEA 2020.
|Online application form begins from||March 1, 2020|
|Last date to submit online application form||March 31, 2020|
|Last date for application fee payment||March 31, 2020|
|Dates for Online Correction||April 4, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 25, 2020|
|AIEEA Exam Date||June 1, 2020|
|Result Declared on||June 15, 2020|
AIEEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. If candidates are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by NTA then his/her form will be rejected and would not be considered for admission.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for AIEEA 2020 candidates can check:
Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian citizen
Age Criteria – Candidate’s age must be 16 years as on August 31, 2020.
Educational Qualifications –
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science in 10+2.
- Candidates who have studied Agriculture and not Physics or Chemistry are eligible for admission in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Those who wish to opt stream-A in the entrance exam must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects.
- Those who wish to opt for stream-B have to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates need to secure 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 to be eligible for AIEEA 2020
- Reserved category candidates need to secure 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 to become eligible for AIEEA 2020.
AIEEA 2020 Application Form
AIEEA 2020 Application form was available till May 8, 2020. Candidates had to fill the application form online by filling details, uploading scanned images and making the fee payment. Candidates paid the fee via challan had to post the computer-generated application form with challan to the exam coordinator.
Given below are the steps to fill AIEEA 2020 Application form
- Visit the official website of ICAR
- Click on ‘AIEEA Application Form’
- Fill the following details in the Application form
- Personal Information
- Basic Details
- Communicational Details
- Educational Details
- Uploading of Images
Candidates had to upload the following documents in the application form:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Online Mode: Candidates were able to pay the application fee via credit card/debit card/net banking or UPI in SBI, ICICI, HDFC or Syndicate bank.
- online Mode: Fee was also paid through e-challan in SBI and Syndicate Bank branches only.
AIEEA Application Fee Payment
Candidates had to make application fee payment to complete the application process. The application form was not submitted until the final fee payment. Fee payment options are given below:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking or UPI
- E – Challan in SBI/Syndicate Bank.
General category candidates have to make payment of INR 700 for the Application form. Reserved Category candidates will get concession in fee payment. Reserved Category candidates have to make payment of INR 350 for the Application Form.
|General/ OBC/ UPS Category||INR 700|
|Reserved Category (SC/ ST/ PC)||INR 350|
AIEEA 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of examination. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall will not be allowed. It acts as an identity proof of the candidate. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Given below are the steps to download Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of ICAR
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’
- Provide the required information like registration number, name and date of birth, etc.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates must attest the Admit Card from the gazette officer
- It is necessary for candidates to attest photograph, signature and put thumb impression on the admit card.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
AIEEA 2020 Exam Pattern
AIEEA 2020 is conducted in online mode i.e. computer based test. There are 180 questions in the question paper and consist of 720 marks. The type of question paper is objective type. The language of the question paper will be available in Hindi as well as English. Candidates have to complete the question paper in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Each question carries equal marks. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct response. There is a provision of negative marking. Every Incorrect response will result in a deduction of 1 mark.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of exam||online|
|Duration of exam||2 hour and 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||180|
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Total Marks||720 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks|
AIEEA 2020 checks the candidate’s knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Agriculture/ Mathematics.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||Physics||60 questions||720 Marks|
AIEEA 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus given below for AIEEA 2020. Having an ample knowledge of syllabus leads to better understanding of AIEEA Exam.
- Physics: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics·, Laws of Motion, Work,, Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, s-Block, Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Preparation and properties of some important compound, Some p-Block Elements, Group 14 elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination, Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymer, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday life
- Biology: The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, organisms and Environment, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Continuity of Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology
- Mathematics: Sets and functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics
- Agriculture: Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
AIEEA 2020 Result
Candidates can check their result online from the official website of ICAR. AIEEA 2020 result will be declared on June 15, 2020 on the official website. Given below are the steps candidates can follow to check their result:
- Visit the official website of AIEEA
- Click on the link of Result
- Provide the credentials like roll number, application number and date of birth in the given space
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out.
AIEEA 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates who qualifies AIEEA 2020 will be called for counselling process. Counselling process will begin from 4th week of July, 2020. In the process candidates will be allotted colleges and subjects on the basis of candidates score in AIEEA 2020. Candidates must carry all the original documents on the day of counselling. Any duplication documents will not be accepted and leads to the decline of admission.
Documents required on the day of counselling process:
- 12th class Mark sheet
- Provisional Certificate
- AIEEA 2020 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College