ITSAT 2018: Admit Card, Answer Keys, Result and Cut off
The last date to fill ITSAT 2018 Application form is April 30, 2018. The application fee is INR 500. The exam will be conducted in 2 modes: Online and Offline. It will have 4 sections: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. There are around 53 test centers across 21 states for online mode and 50 test centers across 19 states for offline mode. Check ITSAT 2018 Answer Key, Question Paper & Analysis
ITSAT 2018 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech or ATIT|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|ITSAT 2018 Exam Date||April 23, 2018 to April 30, 2018|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Application Fee||INR 500|
|Helpline Number||1800 200 9977|
ITSAT 2018 Important Dates
|Online application release date||October 20, 2017|
|Online application form submission last date||April 9, 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 test scheduling date||February 1, 2018 to April 20, 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||At the time of scheduling test|
|Exam date (online mode)||April 23, 2018 to April 30, 2018|
|Exam date (offline mode)||April 28, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 7, 2018|
|Interview dates||June 1, 2018 to June 4, 2018|
|Commencement of classes||July 16, 2018|
ITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to the commencement of online application process, it is necessary for the candidates to check the ITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria. They need to fulfill the pre-requisites to attempt the examination.
Given below are the pre-requisites to appear in the examination
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English as compulsory subjects
- It is necessary to score 60% in aggregate in the qualifying exam
- Candidates appearing for final exams and waiting for final result are also eligible to apply for the exam
- All applicants must fulfill the minimum age requirements prescribed by the respective Board of class XII.
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling is eligible for ITSAT 2018.
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2018 / JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018).
ITSAT 2018 Application Form
Applicants can apply by filling the Application form and make the payment of appliation fee in online or offline mode. Given below is the detail of both the modes
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Click on the link “Apply Now”
- Fill in the required details
- After successfully filling the application form, applicants will get their registration ID number for the exam
- Applicants, now have to upload their passport size photograph (4.5 X 3.5cm) and signature in JPEG format
- The size of the file should be between 40kb to 50kb
- Once the applicant has submitted the duly filled application form, no changes will be allowed in the application form.
- Candidates can also track their application through login window by entering their login details.
- Aspirants can pay through the online medium like Credit Card or Net Banking.
- There is no need to send the application form to the exam conducting body.
- Candidates can download ITSAT 2018 Application Form from the website. They can fill the form and send it to the Admissions office along with the DD of INR 500.
- Send the application and DD (“IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad) through speed post or courier to the below mentioned address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
Details in Application Form
Given below are the details one needs to fill in the form:
|Date of birth||Contact Number|
|Email id||Photograph (40kb to 50 kb) (3.5 X 4.5 cm)|
ITSAT Application form Correction- There is no provision for correction for details once entered in the application. Therefore, it is required to upload the details very carefully.
ITSAT 2018 Slot Booking
Please visit the website www.ifheindia.org/its and under online slot booking, use “Book Slot for ITSAT 2018”. The candidate has to enter Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as the password.Click on “Submit” button to open slot booking registration page.
Select the city and test center from the drop-down list
Step 2 & 3
- Select the date and time preferred
- Select either By Date or By Time
- Select By Date: This displays the calendar from where the candidate will select the preferred test date. Based on the date, the available slots are displayed to the candidate
- Select By Time: This displays the time slots available, based on which a calendar is displayed to select the preferred date
Verify the details before booking the slot as the slot cannot be changed after clicking the “Confirm” button
Print the Hall ticket (Admit Card) and store for future reference
ITSAT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available online on the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- To receive it, applicants have to book a slot.
- ITSAT 2018 Admit Card will be available from the second week of April 2018.
- It will not be delivered to the candidate via courier or post services.
- One must bring one photo ID proof (driving license/ voter ID /PAN card/Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo) in which the photo of the applicant is attached and clearly visible.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for ITSAT 2018 without showing correct photo identification.
Steps to download ITSAT Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Enter the required credentials
- Click on the link “ITSAT 2018 Admit Card”
- ITSAT Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print of the Admit Card to present while entering the exam hall
ITSAT 2018 Exam Center
One has a choice of selecting the exam center according to the convenience. Once allotted, it won’t be changed. So, be careful while selecting a center. There are 53 test centers across 21 states for online mode and 50 test centers across 19 states for offline mode.
- Applicants have to select the desired test center (online/offline) available for ITSAT 2018 Exam Center.
- ITSAT Office reserves the right to add or delete test centers depending upon the situation.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the test in other than the allotted session/ date.
ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
There is a predefined pattern decided by the examining authority. Given below are the details on ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – Exam will be conducted in Online & Offline basis
- Type of Question paper – Question paper will be in MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) format
- Score calculation – For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded +1 marks while there is no negative marking in the examination
- Exam Duration – 120 minutes
- Total number of questions – There will be 120 questions in all
- Language – The exam will be conducted in English
ITSAT 2018 Syllabus
Given below are 2 sections of the exam in detail:
- Section A which is referred to the theory part of the subject and will be given 80% weightage whereas,
- Section B which refers to the practical implementation will be given 20% weightage.
Further, below mentioned are some important topics from ITSAT 2018 Syllabus for the examination. One must go through these topics in order to gain an edge over others.
|Physics||Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & movement of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Current electricity, Effect of Electric Current, Electron, Photon & Radioactivity.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium. Principles of metallurgical operations, Chemistry of hydrocarbon, Organic compounds containing organic oxygen, Organic compounds based on the functional group containing nitrogen and Biomolecules.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning|
|English||Reading comprehension, Diction, Formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common errors|
ITSAT 2018 Recommended books
Mentioned below, are the best-rated study materials. Out of numerous books, these books have been shortlisted to provide an edge over other options. Candidates can definitely rely on the mentioned books
|Name of the book||Author||Subject|
|NCERT Physics for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Physics|
|Concepts of Physics volume 1 and 2||H. C. Verma||Physics|
|NCERT Chemistry for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Chemistry|
|NCERT Mathematics for Class 11th and 12th.||NCERT||Mathematics|
|Success Package (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)||Arihant||-|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh||-|
ITSAT 2018 Result
- ITSAT 2018 Result will be announced on May 7, 2018
- Results will be uploaded on the official website.
- Results declared will be on the basis of the cut off list.
- If the student does not meet the cut off list declaration, then the student will not be qualified for counselling.
- Separate merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting committee.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of answer sheets.
Steps to check ITSAT Result 2018
- Visit the official website of ITSAT
- Enter the credentials
- Click on the link “ITSAT 2018 Result”
- ITSAT scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- The candidate must take a print of the scorecard for future reference
ITSAT 2018 Counselling
- ITSAT 2018 counselling procedure will commence from the 1st week of June 2018.
- No call letter will be sent to applicant individually.
- The ITSAT 2018 counselling will be held online.
- Candidates need to register online for counselling procedure.
- After registering, they need to fill the options of colleges according to their choice and rank.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of options filled by candidates and availability of seat.
- All candidates who are offered conditional admission are required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Allocation of University & Branch of engineering is based on applicant’s performance in ITSAT / JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018)
Documents Required for Counselling
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, DOB, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if candidate is Physically Challenged (PC).
- Original e- Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with candidate.
- 3 recent and clear passport size colored photograph needs to be submitted. It should have candidate’s name and date mentioned at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB) is required, if the applicant is incapable of attending the counselling personally.
ITSAT 2018 Courses Offered
Courses offered by ICFAI Tech institutes:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Given below is the distribution of different courses across the tech campuses
|ICFAI University||Civil||Computer Science||Electronics & Communication||Mechanical||Electrical & Electronics||Mechatronics||Mining|
|IU HP (Baddi)||51||52||53||54||-||-||-yy|
ITSAT 2018 FAQs
Q 1: Through ITSAT, candidates can seek admission into which B.Tech programs at ICFAI ?
Ans: Through ITSAT, candidates can seek admission in fulltime, on-campus B. Tech programs in the following branches:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mechatronics (MT)
- Mining (MI)
Q 2: Candidates can seek admission into which institutes through ITSAT?
Ans: Through ITSAT, admission is offered at the following institutes:
- The IFHE, Hyderabad
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- The ICFAI University, Jaipur
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- The ICFAI University, Raipur
- The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
Q 3: What is the deadline to submit qualifying examination mark sheet and certificate for provisionally admitted candidates through ITSAT?
Ans: For provisionally admitted candidates through ITSAT, the deadline to submit all relevant documentation pertaining to successful completion of the qualifying exam is September 17, 2018, failing which the admission offer will be canceled.
Q 4: When will ITSAT be conducted in the offline mode?
Ans: ITSAT in offline mode is scheduled to be held on April 28, 2018 at select test centers across India. Candidates will have to mark their answers on an OMR answer sheet, provided at the time of the test.
Q 5: What is the default login credentials of ITSAT candidates?
Ans: ITSAT 2018 Application Number is the Login ID while the candidates’ DOB is the Password for the initial login to the official ITSAT website soon after registration. For security reasons, it is advisable that the candidates change their password immediately after logging in for the first time.
Q 6: I have already booked ITSAT online test slot. Can I request a change now?
Ans: No. Once a test slot is booked and Admit Card is generated, no request for change in test slot is entertained by IFHE.
Q 7: When will the Admit Cards for ITSAT be available?
Ans: The Admit Cards for ITSAT will be available during the Test Slot Scheduling Period (February 1 – April 20, 2018). Upon successful booking of test slot, the admit card will be generated online which needs to be printed for future reference.
Q 8: I have opted for offline ITSAT. Do I need to book my test slot?
Ans: No. ITSAT in offline mode will be held on a fixed date and time, i.e., April 28, 2018, 10 AM – 12 Noon at select test centers.
Q 9: How do I get to know about the ITSAT results?
Ans: The ITSAT 2018 results will be available online on www.ifheindia.org/its on May 07, 2018. IFHE will also inform successful candidates individually via E-mail or post.
Q 10: I want to pursue B. Tech at ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh. Do I need to appear for ITSAT?
Ans: No. The candidates willing to pursue B. Tech at ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh only need not attempt ITSAT, instead, they must qualify JEE (Main) 2018.
Q 11: Which documents will be accepted at ITSAT test center for identification and verification purpose?
Ans: The Photo ID proofs that are considered acceptable are Passport/Aadhar Card/College ID/a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address. Candidates should note that photocopies of the original documents will not be accepted.
Candidates who fail to present appropriate photo ID at the test center, will not be allowed to appear for ITSAT 2018.
Q 12: I am not very proficient in computer operations. Will I be able to manage online ITSAT?
Ans: ITSAT in online mode does not require the candidates to be experts in computer operations. The appropriate answers to the question have to be chosen with a mouse click. Moreover, there will be a short tutorial of the test and its features at the beginning of the online test.
Q 13: How are seats allotted through ITSAT?
Ans: Candidates are allotted their preferred branch of engineering and preferred college based on their eligibility entrance test score, performance in the interview and of course, availability of seats. The selected applicants will be offered provisional admission after the Personal Interview, which is subject to payment of admission fee and meeting the admission eligibility conditions.
Q 14: How do I complete the admission process after seat allotment?
Ans: Candidates who have been allotted seats for admission need to report at the respective ICFAI University Campus along with original and attested photocopies of relevant documents on July 16, 2018 to complete the admission process. Please note that the original documents will be returned to the candidates after verification.
Q15. Can the details entered by me in the application form be edited/ changed later?
Ans. No, the details once confirmed cannot be changed.
Q16. Is the application fee refundable?
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Q17. Can I pay by DD or cheque or cash?
Ans. Yes DD is allowed in the name of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad
Q18. Is the application form available to fill in the offline mode?
Ans. Yes, and the DD and application form then needs to be sent to the university.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College