The conducting body State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) Government of Maharashtra will start online registration for MAH B.Ed. CET through the official website from April 09, 2019, to May 09,2019. MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted online on June 9 & 10, 2019.MAH B.Ed. CET admit card will be available from May 24, 2019.
- The last date to fill and submit the application at official website dhe.mhpravesh.in is May 09, 2019.
- Candidates may apply online through the University website by paying a fee of INR 400 for SC, ST and PWD candidates, and INR 800 for other categories.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation and postgraduation with at least 50% marks for Open Category Candidates and minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra.How to apply?
- The authority will not provide any application correction facility.So, before hitting submit button candidates are advised to verify their details.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Dates
Check here all the important dates of MAH B.Ed. CET 2019:
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria before they submit the MAH CET B.Ed. 2019 application form. Check here the full eligibility requirements for MAH CET 2019:
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects in Sciences/Mathematics/Social Sciences (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/ Psychology/ Philosophy/Education/Library Science)/Humanity Sciences/Commerce and have secured minimum 50% marks for Open Category Candidates (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra) either in Bachelor’s Degree and or in the Master’s Degree.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s Degree with the subjects in Management / Engineering /Computers / Law/Information -Technology / Agriculture/ BBI / Medical Sciences / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music/Dance /Drama etc.) and secured minimum 55% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree (minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class Category candidates belonging to the State of Maharashtra):
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the academic year 2019-2019 are also eligible to apply for CET/ Entrance Examination.
- Candidates from out of Maharashtra state should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree
- and/ or Master’s Degree awarded by any of the universities qualification recognized by the Govt. of India/NCTE with minimum 3 years duration in any discipline or possess an equivalent with minimum 55% of marks for all categories.
- 54.50 % and above to be considered as 55% marks.
Documents/Details Required for Registration
Following documents and details are required when you are registering for MAH CET B.Ed:
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and communication details.
- Scanned image of recent coloured photograph in jpeg format. The size should be between 15 KB to 50 KB.
- Scanned image of signature in jpeg format with size between 5 KB to 20 KB. The signature should be made on a white paper with black ink.
- Payment related details.
How to fill MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form
Online application process will last until April 26, 2019. The MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 application form has three main steps for to fill by the candidate. Following are these steps:
- Registration and Application Procedure
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Payment of fees
For filling the Online Application Form, candidates should click on the "APPLY ONLINE" option on the official website which will open a new page. Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile No., which should be kept active till the completion of this admission Process. Following is the detailed application process of MAH B.Ed. CET:
- Choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter required details.
- After successful registeration a Registeration number and Password will be generated by the system. Applicant should note down Registration Number and Password for future requirements.
- An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent to the Mobile Number given by the Candidate.
- Candidates are required to fill their personal, contact, educational qualification, exam and other details in the application form.
- Verify your details and click on “Submit” button.
Uploading Photograph & Signature:
Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature after filling all the details. Photograph and signature should be as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines. Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature". Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature file has been saved. Select the file by clicking on it. Click the 'Upload' button:
- Photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture. Dimension 200 x 230 pixels are preferred. Size of photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels are preferred for Signature image. Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Fee:
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment. Application Fees for CET is to be paid in On-Line Mode.
- The Fees once paid is not refundable.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS or Mobile wallets etc.
- On successful completion of the online transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form and preserve it properly.
- Validate your filled in details Step. Save and Submit form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking final submit button. Modify details, if required, and click on 'Final Submit' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details are filled correctly.
|For all candidates from Outside Maharashtra State, Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State||INR 800|
|For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backwards class Categories||INR 400|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form Correction
Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Final ‘Submit’ button. No request for change in details will be entertained by the CET conducting body. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify their details before finally submitting the form. In no case, the request for change of name, mobile number, date of birth exam center, and time slot will be entertained.
How to retrieve the password or registration number
Candidates can set the new password if they have forgotten the earlier one. To retrieve the password, CELL facilitates the following process:
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter details like MAH B.Ed CET Application No., Date of Birth and Mother's First Name as filled at the time of registration.
The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow you to create a new password
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College