MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for B. Ed is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell), Government of Maharashtra. MAH B.Ed CET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on June 09 & 10, 2019 for the admission to the full time Bachelor of Education (B.Ed Regular) and B.Ed. in Special Education in the following domains:
- Hearing Impairment,
- Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Learning Disability,
- Intellectual Disability/Mental Retardation
- Visually Impaired
|MAH BEd CET Application Form||MAH BEd CET Exam Pattern||MAH BEd CET Results|
- All candidates who will be eligible for admission and whose application will be accepted shall be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination. MAH B.Ed CET 2019 application process has started from April 09, 2019,
- All candidates whose application will be accepted shall be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination.
- MAH B.Ed CET 2019 application process has started from April 09, 2019, and the examination will be held on June 09 & 10, 2019.
- MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Results are expected to be out on June 15, 2019.
- MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Counselling and Seat Allocation process will begin from July 2019.
- The admission will be done through the Central Allotment Process(CAP).
- MAH B.Ed CET 2019 question paper will consist of 100 questions of the objective type and the total time limit is 60 minutes.
- One marks will be given for the right answer and there is no negative marks for any incorrect answer or for the questions not answered.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Highlights Table
|Date of Exam||June 9 & 10, 2019|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) Government of Maharashtra|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English and Maharastra|
|Duration of Exam||60 minutes|
|Course Offered||B. Ed|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can Check MAH BEd Tentative schedule from the table below:-
|Events||Important Date||Reference Links|
|Starting date of Filling Application Form||April 09, 2019||Last Date for applying online May 09,2019|
|Download Admit Card||May 24, 2019||Download Admit Card from dhe.mhpravesh.in|
|Date of Entrance Examination||June 9 & 10, 2019||There is No negative marking|
|Declaration of Result||June 15, 2019||Result will be declared on June 15,2019|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Eligibility
Before applying for MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Exam, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body of MAH CET 2019. It is compulsory for all the candidate to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. After clearing the eligibility criteria applicant can apply for the application form. Here are the Eligibility Criteria of MAH B.Ed CET 2019 which is given as follow.
Maharashtra State Candidates
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects Sciences/Mathematics/Social Sciences(History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/Psychology/Philosophy/Education/Library Science)/Humanity Sciences ( including all Languages and Literatures like- English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali-Prakrut, etc. studied as Optional/Special Subject at Graduation)/Commerce.
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with the minimum of 50% marks for Open Category (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC ( 44.50% and above to be considered as 45%) either in Bachelor’s Degree and or in the Master’s Degree.
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects in Engineering or Technology/(Science and Mathematics as a Special subjects)/Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s Degree with the subjects Management/Engineering/Computers/Law/Information-Technology/Agriculture/BBI/Medical Sciences/All Social Sciences/Fine Art/Performing Art (Music/Dance / Drama etc.)
- The candidate must have secured minimum of 55% marks(54.50% and above to be considered as 55%) either in Bachelor’s Degree and or in the Master’s Degree (Minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class Category candidates belonging to State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC. (49.50% and above to be considered as 50%).
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree recognised as an equivalent degree by the Government of Maharashtra, in subjects mentioned above.
- The candidate should have any Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree awarded to him/her by any Open University incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature.
- The candidate appearing for the Final Year Examination of any Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible.
Other State Candidates
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- All the candidates including backward class candidates having Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from Out of Maharashtra University will be considered as Open Category Candidates.
- The candidate should have any Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree.
- Candidate must have passed with the minimum 55% of marks for all categories.
- The candidate appearing for the Final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form
The application process for MAH B.Ed CET 2019 will start online from April 05, 2019.Candidates are advised to read the information written in the brochure completely before proceeding to the application form
The procedure for MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Online Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the official website of MAH B.Ed CET 2019.
- Click on “New Registration” and read all instructions.
- Fill all the required credential.
- Create your password and security question.
- Click on Submit button and confirm the details.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photo, signature
- The candidate has to select the “Centre of Examination” for MAH B.Ed CET Entrance Exam.
- After the completion of the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Online Application form, candidates will have to submit the fees online.
- Take a print out of the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application form and check whether all the information provided by you are correct or not.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application Fee
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Application fee is given in the table below:
|For all the candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800|
|For the Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories with valid certificate, as applicable)||Rs. 400|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website from May 24, 2019, onwards.
- Candidate will be informed about the availability of their Admit card via email and SMS on their respective email address and mobile number.
- Candidate should keep their Admit card with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof of the candidate so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
Steps to download the Admit card are given below:-
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link referred as MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Admit card(Hall Ticket or Admission Ticket).
- Enter your login details, Application Number and your password.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the Admit Card on A4 sheet.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- MAH B.Ed CET 2019 will be the online test.
- The examination paper will be divided into three sections which will cover Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Teacher Aptitude.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions of the objective type and the total time duration is 60 minutes.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
Below is the table for MAH BEd CET Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Medium||English and Marathi|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Sections in Paper||Mental Ability - 40 Qs General Knowledge - 30 Qs Teacher Aptitude - 30 Qs|
The Candidates who wish to seek admission into English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear for a separate test along with B.Ed. CET, which is English Language Content Test (ELCT). ELCT will consist of 50 MCQs of 50 Marks, and time duration for ELCT will be 60 minutes. Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Sections in Paper||Reading Comprehension - 20 MCQs Vocabulary Focus - 05 MCQs Grammar Focus - 08 MCQs Sentence Formation - 07 MCQs Phonetics - 03 MCQs Verbal idioms and Proverbs - 05 MCQs Figures of Speech - 02 MCQS|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Syllabus
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 syllabus would be based on the syllabus of graduation level prescribed by the BOARD. Candidate must practice all topics to get a grip of all the topics. The syllabus for MAH B.Ed CET 2019 exam is:
|Mental Ability||The section aims to judge candidates’ reasoning power. It also helps to judge how accurate a candidate can think. This section will contain questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.|
|General Knowledge||This section test how well a candidate is acquainted with the happenings in the surroundings at Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs including, Science and Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science and Literature in General.|
|Teacher Aptitude||This section aims to know the candidates’ capacity to become a teacher. It will contain questions related to eagerness to update his/her knowledge, leadership qualities awareness about changes in Education and Society, communication and Professional commitment, etc.|
|English||This section test Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Formation, Phonetics, Verbal idioms and Proverbs and Figures of Speech|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Result
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Results will be announced on the official portal. An applicant who will give the entrance exam can check theMAH B.Ed CET 2019 results on June 15, 2019. The result will be announced by the Commissioner for the Entrance Test(CET). Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be selected for the next round of the admission.
How to Check MAH B.Ed CET Entrance Results 2019:
- Visit the official website of MAH B.Ed CET 2019
- Click on the link “B.Ed CET-Result 2019"
- Enter the registration number/Roll Number.
- Click on the "Submit" button
- Result will be displayed on the new screen
- Download and save your result for further admission process
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Cut off
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Cut off is the minimum score required to secure admission in the various colleges offering B. Ed courses in Maharastra.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 cut off will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- The number of applicants,
- the number of seats available,
- Previous year cut off marks and the difficulty levels of the entrance test.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 cutoff will be published along with the result. Only those students who will score more than the cutoff marks will be considered as the qualified candidates. MAH B.Ed CET 2019 cutoff will be released by the official authority of the exam i.e. CET CELL, Maharastra for the students served as the basic selection criteria for the students.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Counselling
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Counselling will begin in the month of June/July 2019 after the declaration of the results and preparation of the Merit list by the CET CELL, Maharastra - the conducting body of the entrance examination. MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Counselling is expected to be conducted in four stages.
In the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 counselling round, the Commissioner for the Entrance Test (CET) will allocate the seat and college to the qualified candidates based on the merit list. Only the applicant who will clear the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Entrance Examination will be eligible for the counselling process. For the Counselling, the applicant will have to register them from the official website and also have to report at the allocated college before the given time.
The Common Allotment Process will be done through a Single Window System (SWS) to allot seats to the qualified candidates into the various colleges under Govt. Control based on the options submitted online by them. The allotments will be strictly based on the candidates’ options, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
List of Documents required at Time of Admission:
- MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card
- Certificate of Class X or any other relevant school records as prove of the date of birth.
- Degree, Certificates and Mark list of all parts of the qualifying exams in ORIGINAL.
- Original Certificates, the copies of which are enclosed with the application Form.
- Transfer certificate and conduct/character certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the Maharastra State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from any of the Universities in Maharastra.
- The candidate belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC categories should produce “Caste Certificate” issued by the Competent Authority, as per requirement
- The candidates belonging to ST Category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by the Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Development Department.
- The candidates belonging to VJDT NT(A), NT1(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC should submit Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as applicable.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College