MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card is released by the coordinating body at the official website i.e. dtemaharastra.gov.in. The document is available for download till exam date i.e. March 24 (tentative). To access the hall ticket, enter Registration No./ Roll No, Password/DOB and Captcha. The test takers are notified that they must carry a coloured copy of MAH MCA CET admit card with an original photo ID proof.
- The intimation of downloading of admit card will be sent via Email/SMS as well. Check How to Download?
- Candidates have to paste a photograph (same as uploaded at the time of registration) on the admit card.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card must be reported immediately so that candidature is not canceled on the exam day.
- In the case of any issue with the name change of a candidate, a legal document must be presented to ensure the authenticity of him/her.
Highlights of MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card
|MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card||March 8, 2019|
|Exam Date||March 23, 2019|
|Issuing body||DTE Maharashtra|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||dtemaharastra.gov.in|
|Exam centers||Only in the state of Maharashtra|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Registration No./Roll No. and Password/DOB|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||One photograph to be attached and Photo ID proof|
How to Download MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card?
After registering successfully online, MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be issued by DTE Maharashtra. All applicants can follow these steps to download their admit card:
- Visit the official website of MAH MCA CET i.e. dtemaharastra.gov.
- Click on the link ‘Click here to Download Hall Ticket’.
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Registration No./ Roll No, Password/DOB and Captcha.
- Click on “login” button.
- The admit card will be available on your screen and can be downloaded.
- Take a print out of the admit card as it is required at the test center.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
There are several details and information mentioned in the admit card. It is important to go through each and every detail minutely to ensure there is no discrepancy. The details are as follows –
MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card Discrepancy
MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card is the most important document to appear for the exam. The admit card must show all the information correct and as printed in the application form. In the case of any discrepancy candidate can contact the authorities at the following address:
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
Phone No: (022) 2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Fax No: (022) 2269 2102, 2269 0007
What are the Documents Required at the Exam Center?
Candidates have to carry the MAH MCA CET 2019 Hall Ticket/Call Letter along with original ID proof at the exam centre. The list of documents is given below –
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- Voter’s Card.
- Employee ID.
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph.
- Aadhaar/E-Aadhaar card with photograph.
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer.
- Photo ID proof issued by a People’s Representative.
- Any valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college or university.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam Centers
- Maharashtra government has issued the list of following exam centers for MAH MCA CET 2019.
- The exam center will be allotted on the basis of availability.
- If a center is cancelled, information about it will be updated on the website.
- In such a case, a new center will be used as a replacement. Candidates will not be sent any notification.
- Candidates can choose any 3 centers from the list below:
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must be present at the test centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should register their name at the registration counter and carry the e-Admit card and a valid ID proof for verification.
- They should also sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. Biometric registration is a part of attendance and hall ticket verification process and DTE reserves the right to carry out the same either before or during the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any text material, printed, or written, bits of papers or any material except the e-Admit card inside the test hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, paging devices, calculators, spy cameras etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time. The duration of the entrance examination will be of 180 minutes.
- Candidates should also bring a ball point pen for any kind of rough work. Rough sheet will be provided by the test administrator.
- After the test, students have to hand over the rough sheet to the test administrator before leaving the exam centre.
- Candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and if there is any problem with the computer, it should be informed to the invigilator immediately.
- The questions appearing on the screen will be in English. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College