OJEE Application Form 2021 has been extended on the official website, eligible candidates can now fill their respective application forms until July 12, 2021 online at the official website. The last date to pay the application fee online has been extended until July 14, 2021.
Candidates applying for OJEE 2021 must fulfill the respective eligibility criteria set by the OJEE Committee for admission to B.Pharm / MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm / Int. MBA and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm courses at colleges in Odisha. Check OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- June 15: OJEE 2021 Registration deadline has been extended till July 12, 2021 and deadline for fee payment upto July 14, 2021.
- May 14: OJEE Detailed Exam Schedule to be announced post-June 15, 2021. Check Here
- April 14: OJEE 2021 application process has begun on the official website.
Table of Contents
OJEE Application Fee varies for the different application forms. The cost of application for Form- A, B, C, and D is Rs. 1000 while for Form- E is Rs. 1600. The application fee can be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards) / Internet Banking. Banks may charge some amount above the prescribed amount as per the norms.
OJEE Application Form 2021: Registration Dates
|Release of OJEE Application Form||April 14, 2021|
|Last Date to Fill OJEE Application Form|
|OJEE Admit Card Release||First week of June 2021|
|OJEE Exam Date|
Check OJEE 2021 Syllabus
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure OJEE Eligibility before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria can vary according to the specific course.
- Applicant must be a domicile of the state of Odisha.
- For lateral entry admission into the second year of B.Tech Marine Engineering, the age limit is 22 years.
- There is no age limit for the applicants who wish to pursue the Masters degree course.
Other details for OJEE Eligibility Criteria required for various courses is given below:
|Program||General||SC/ST||Qualifying Examination & Subjects|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology.|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM)) in any stream passed with Mathematics at 12th level or graduation level.|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Passed 10+2 in any stream.|
|M.Tech||50%||45%||Passed/appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech).|
|M.Pharma||Passed/Appearing in the bachelor’s degree in pharmacy|
|M.Arch||Bachelor’s degree in architecture is required.|
|M.Plan||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social works with specialisation in Community Development and Rural Development.|
How to Apply for OJEE 2021?
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below :
- Step 1: Visit the official website of OJEE 2021.
- Step 2: Click on “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for OJEE 2021″.
- Step 3: The ‘Application Form for OJEE 2021’ will appear on the next page. Select the correct application form among A, B, C, D, E and F as per your qualification eligibility and interest.
|Form A||BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS and BHMS|
|Form B||Lateral Entry (Engineering, Pharma) and B.Sc.(LE)|
|Form C||MCA/MBA/Lateral Entry MCA|
|Form D||PGAT (M.Tech/M.Tech(PT)/ M.Arch/M.Pharm/M.Plan)|
|Form E||Combination of MBA and MCA/MBA and LE-MCA/MBA and PGAT|
|Form F||Integrated MBA course (5-Years)|
- Step 4: Fill OJEE application form and note down the registration number after submission.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your details.
- Step 6: Upload the images of signature (file size should be 5kb to 50kb), photograph (file size should be 5kb to 99kb) and left-hand thumb impression(file size should be 5kb to 50kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step 7: Go to the payment step and pay the requisite application fee for the form selected by you.
- Step 8: The application fee can be deposited through online mode by using debit card/credit card(VISA/MASTER/Maestro cards/net banking). The registration fee can also be paid through e-Challan submitted in any of the branches of SBI bank. The application fee is given below for various offered courses:
|Group A, B, C, D, F||INR 1000|
|Group E||INR 1500|
- Step 9: After payment of the application fee, take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for your record.
How to Apply for Special OJEE 2021?
The candidates who do not qualify the exam in the first attempt can apply for OJEE 2021 Special entrance exam. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The last date to pay the application fee is June 5, 2021. The application fee for Special OJEE is INR 1000 which has to be paid in online mode through debit/ credit and Net banking. To fill Special OJEE 2021 application form follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of OJEE 2021.
- Step 2: Click on the application link and go to “New Registration”.
- Step 3: Fill all the details, then candidates will get an application Id which will be required to login to fill the application form.
- Step 4: Then upload a scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression according to the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
- Step 5: After completing the application form details, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Step 6: After the payment of the application fee, take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.
Retrieving OJEE 2021 Application Number and Password
There are chances that candidates forget their password. In such cases, all that has to be done is as follows:
- Visit the official website and click on the application form link.
- Click on the link stating “Forgot Password”, and you will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter application number and an email address, a link to change password will be sent on the registered email address.
Note: There is no provision to get OJEE Application Number if lost/forgotten. Candidates are therefore advised to download their filled OJEE Application Forms and take a printout of it for future references.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.