RMCAAT 2020 Admit Card: How to Download Hall Ticket?
RMCAAT 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website a week prior to the exam. The exam is likely to be conducted sometime in May 2020. Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the official website. It must be noted that in order to appear for the exam, a candidate will need to produce a valid admit card. Under no circumstances, will an applicant be allowed to enter the test centre without his hall ticket.
Registration for the exam beginning soon!Know more
RMCAAT 2020 (Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The exam is held for the purpose of offering admissions in PG courses of Computer Applications. Read on to know more about the hall ticket of the examination.
How to download RMCAAT Admit Card?
The admit card is the primary document that candidates must carry on the day of the exam. The admit card will not be sent by post to individual candidates. Hence, they must obtain their hall tickets from the RMCAAT website. The following steps are given below to download RMCAAT 2020admit card
Step 1: Visit the official website of RMCAAT.
Step 2: Click on the link – “RMCAAT 2020 Admit Card”.
Step 3: Enter your registration number along with your date of birth.
Step 4: Click on “Submit” button.
Step 5: View and save your hall ticket.
Details Mentioned in RMCAAT Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name – The name of a candidate will be printed which has been filled in the application form.
- Signature – Candidate’s signature as uploaded in RMCAAT Application Form.
- Photo – One must make sure to upload the correct and clear passport size photograph as per the standards defined. The ticket will have the same photo as uploaded at the time of registration.
- Exam Day Instructions – The conducting body of the exam will set proper instructions and guidelines that a candidate has to follow.
- Exam Date - The date of the examination, since there are various dates and session wise examination that takes place, the candidate must check the exact date of examination as well as the session(Timings).
- Registration Number – This particular is issued to a candidate at the time of registration. Hence, the same particular will be mentioned in the document.
- Exam Center Address – Address or venue where a candidate has to report for the exam. The exam centre can become a hassle if it is far away, so candidates are advised to visit their centre one day prior to the examination day, for a hassle-free reach on the exam day.
Documents Required along with the admit card
At the exam hall, candidates are required to carry certain documents with them, to prove their eligibility. Aspirants who fail to produce the original valid ID won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall. List of documents required to be carried to the centre are given below:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID and Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth & Residential Address.
RMCAAT 2020 Guidelines on Admit Card
The following guidelines will be mentioned on the admit card that candidates must adhere to:
- It must be presented for verification along with one original and valid photo identification proof.
- The admit card is valid only if the images of the candidate’s photograph and signature are legible. To ensure this, please take a clearly legible, preferable colour print-out of this Hall Ticket on an A4 Sized paper.
- Candidates must report at the examination venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for exam only after their credentials are verified by the centre officials.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the examination begins.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- They should not bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. The authorities will not be responsible for the safe keep of the candidate’s personal belongings.
- Scribble pads will be provided to candidates for rough work. They have to write their name and registration number on the scribble pads before they start using it.
- The scribble pad must be returned to the invigilator at the end of the examination.
RMCAAT 2020 Exam Centres
RMCAAT is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University. The entrance exam will also be held at various colleges as they are designated test centres. Candidates can go through the following points is given below:
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology, Pondicherry
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry
- Bharathiyar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikal
- R.V.S College, Karaikal
- Pope John Paul College of Education, Pondicherry
- Christ college of Engineering and Technology, Puducherry
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College