RPVT 2020 Admit Card - Download from rajuvas.org
RPVT 2020 Admit Card will be available in the third week of May in online at rajuvas.org. Candidates must use their Application Number, Password and Security Pin to download the admit card. In case of any change in the printed information, contact RAJUVAS Office before the third week of June.
Planning to appear for RPVT 2020?Apply here
- RPVT 2020 will be conducted in the second week of June 2020 for the candidates seeking admission to B.V.Sc and A.H courses.
- RPVT Admit Card is an important document that should be kept safe until the counselling rounds are completed.
- Candidates should carry an identity proof with RPVT 2020 Admit Card in the examination hall to avoid any discrepancy.
Read detailedRPVT 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Admit Card Dates
RPVT 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Registration Closing Dates||Second week of April 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||Third week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||Second week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration||First week of July 2020|
RPVT 2020 Results.Check here
Download Admit Card
How to Download RPVT 2020 Admit Card?
Follow the procedure given below to download the RPVT admit card:
- Log on to the official website of RPVT 2020
- Select the link ‘RPVT 2020 Admit Card’
- Enter the required credentials i.e. application number, password and security pin.
- Admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and print two copies of it.
Details on RPVT Hall Ticket
Aspirants must check the details given on RPVT admit card before downloading it. Candidates must ensure that their photograph and signatures are properly visible. During the examination, the invigilator checks details given on the admit card to verify the identity of the applicant. In case there are any mistakes which needs rectification, contact RPVT authority immediately.
The admit card contains the following details:
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name||Date and Time of Examination||Roll number||Registration Number||Mailing Address||Category|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth||Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph||Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
Stamp of the University
Instructions on RPVT Admit Card 2020
The applicants must follow some instructions to ensure a smooth running of the exam process:
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the two downloaded copies of RPVT admit card 2020.
- Both the downloaded copies of the admit cards should be signed by the invigilator during the examination. One copy must be submitted at the examination hall and the other should be retained by the candidate. However, the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate authenticity.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre
- Students will be allowed to enter the exam hall 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- No student should tamper with the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Any such act of impersonation will be legally punished.
Error/ Discrepancy Admit Card
Error/ Discrepancy in RPVT 2020 Admit Card
If the candidate finds any discrepancy/ error in the details, he must contact the authorities before June 9, 2020. Some of the possible errors include:
- Name is misspelt
- PwD /DA status is incorrect
- Different test city is allotted
- The photograph is not visible
- Difficulty in downloading admit card despite successful RPVT Registration
In any of the above problems, aspirants can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to register their complaints. They can also contact the head office at:
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES
Bijoy Bhawan Palace Complex, Near Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Circle, BIKANER-334001, Rajasthan
Contact No. 0151-2201183
RPVT 2020 Exam Centers
- RPVT 2020 is conducted only in Jaipur and Bikaner.
- Exam centres are decided according to the number of students, enrolled for the exam.
- The university conducting the examination will decide the centres for the same.
- Exam Center and timings are mentioned on the admit card and students can refer to the same.
Documents to Carry at Exam Hall
Applicants must carry 2 copies of RPVT 2020 Admit Card, 1 passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- College/ University ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Exam Day Instructions
RPVT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
There are a set of instructions that a candidate needs to follow as mentioned on RPVT 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid RPVT 2020 Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same in front of the invigilator.
- Center supervisor will not allow any student appearing for the entrance exam without the admit card.
- Candidate need not carry any other material except for that used for the exam inside the examination centre.
- RPVT is a non-transferable document and cannot be passed to any other person. Involving in such deeds or impersonating is a criminal offence and will be taken into charge immediately.
- All candidates are required to reach the examination venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half an hour before the allotted time on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid ID proof with the Admit card.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College