SRMJEEE 2018 APPLICATION & REGISTRATION
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
Application Form for SRMJEEE 2018 has been released from November 1, 2017 until April 12, 2018through online mode at www.srmuniv.ac.in.
SRMJEEE is organized annually by SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu Campus as a common engineering entrance test for all 4 campuses of SRM University, Chennai i.e. Chennai-Kattankulathur, Chennai-Ramapuram, Vadapalani & NCR-Ghaziabad.
The official dates of SRMEEE exam are mentioned here:
|Last date to fill SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form||March 31th, 2018||Check SRM University Eligibility Criteria 2018|
|Slot Booking for SRMJEEE 2018||April 7th, 2018||What is the Cut off for CS in SRM?|
|Availability of SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card||March 2018||Download Admit Card from www.srmuniv.ac.in|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Date||April 16 to April 30, 2018||Is there negative marking in SRM entrance exam 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 3, 2018||Check SRMJEEE 2018 Result at www.srmuniv.ac.in|
|Counselling (on campus)||2nd week of May 2018||Check SRM Counselling Seat Availability 2018|
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form is to be filled in and submitted online. This is very easy process. Please follow step by step instructions and submit SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form as follows:
Here Process of Submitting SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form completes. Now for further update and details: Login to www.srmuniv.ac.in with your Registered Email Address and Password and get all the updates related to SRMJEEE 2018.
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203.
The following are the required documents and details that must be kept ready before filling the SRMJEEE application form 2018:
After submission of Application Form for SRMJEEE 2018, if some changes are required or error has been made while submitting application form, there are some guidelines as to how to get the error rectified. SRM University facilitates applicant by its online help desk.
1. What if computer turned off in between filling in the Application Form for SRMJEEE?
There is no problem. Data you fill in the form remains save, when you login next time you be see this.
2. If I get failed in SRMJEEE 2018, will I be eligible to attempt for the same next year?
Yes, you can apply next time provided you are eligible age-wise as per the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE
3. Once after submitting Application Form, can I change the course I registered for?
If payment is not made for the same then you can apply with another fresh application form. If payment has been made and it has been processed, nothing could be changed. You can apply with a fresh application form and pay fee again.
4. Can I apply for two or more courses?
Yes, you can apply for 2 courses but admission will be given only in one course. Application will have to be submitted separately for every course.
5. What If I wish to change campus later?
Campus can be changed in inevitable circumstances but there should be any vacant seat in desired campus for that course
6. Can I deposit cash payment in any bank account of SRM University?
Such a facility is not provided by the SRM University. You can pay online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or offline by sending DD to SRM University’s address.
7. Can I change the selected slot for SRMJEEE test?
It depends how many days left to exam and whether there is any room for candidate in desired slot or any other slot. So it can be, but there are least possibilities of getting any other slot where there is any vacancy. You can make a request for change the slot.
8. Scanned Images of ID Proofs and Academic Documents are not being uploaded?
Please check the size of the images. It should not exceed 500 kb. And try it through another browser
9. If my application for SRMJEEE gets rejected, how would I know?
If application form is left incomplete, then it will not be processed further no any correspondence will be made to intimate. This will be deemed as rejected. You can login using you registered Login ID and Password. You will see updated status and information about incompletion of SRMJEEE application form.
10. On rejection of my Application for SRMJEEE, will I get application fee back?
Amount of fee will not be refunded.
11. My result of Class 12th has not been declared as yet, can I apply for SRMJEEE?
Yes, you can apply but when result is declared it should be as per the eligibility criteria otherwise admission will be cancelled and SRMJEEE result will not have any impact.
12. I have obtained 70% marks in 12th in aggregate but in PCM I got 59%, am I eligible for SRMJEEE 2018?
Minimum marks required for meeting eligibility criteria is 60% in PCM compulsorily. There is no exemption. You are not eligible for SRMJEEE 2018.
13. I could not appear in SRMJEEE 2018, is this possible to get admission in B.Tech?
Yes, this is possible. You can get admission if you meet very specific eligibility criteria as under:
SRM University offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level
14. In 3rd attempt I obtained 80% marks in PCM in12th class; am I eligible for SRMJEEE 2018?
No, as per the criteria of eligibility for SRMJEEE, you are not eligible. Maximum 2 attempts are allowed.
15. Are JEE and other Government engineering entrance exam marks considered for admission in SRM?
Top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, Top rankers in Board Examinations and districts toppers in Tamil Nadu state are recommended to approach Directorate of Admission with valid proof
16. I am currently studying in B.Tech 1st year in other University. Can I join in SRM from 2nd year?
Not possible, because our regulations do not have provision for such a migration.
17. I attempted SRMJEEE 2017, but could not take admission in B.Tech 2017 batch; can I take admission in B.Tech 2018 batch on the basis of marks I secured in SRMJEEE 2017?
No, there is no such a provision of SRM University. If want to take admission then you will have to apply again for entrance test this year in SRMJEEE 2018
18. After taking admission can I withdraw from the program?
Yes, you can withdraw from the program.
19. Will the SRM University, refund me fee if I withdraw from the program?
Yes, SRM University will refund the fee on submission of original provisional letter and fee receipt in case classes are not started for the program. After the commencement of the classes for the program, it depends on the discretion of Director (Admissions)
20. What is the fee structure for B.Tech lateral entry admission? How can I apply?
Fees structure is same as for the first year B.Tech students (2018 - 19 admission). Admission will be offered depending on the availability of seats.
21. What about the fee structure for various programs?
The fee structure is available in our web portal. Click here for details: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/fee-details/engineering_and_technology
22. Can I take admission in other SRM Universities like Haryana, Sikkim and Amarawati on the basis of SRMJEEE?
Although every SRM University conducts its own entrance test, but admission on the basis of SRMJEEE is considered in all. Only constraint is that you will not be eligible for university’s scholarship program.
23. What are the contact numbers of SRM University for SRMJEEE 2018 and Admissions?
Contact Number details:
Contact: 044 – 2745 5510, 4743 7500, 2741 7410 / 11
Write to us at email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College
The results of the SRM Joint Entrance Examination ...
SRMJEEE 2018 Answer Key download. Check SRMJEEE Ke ...
SRM University will release SRMJEEE Admit Card 201 ...