SRMJEEE 2021 Result, Counselling, Seat Allotment, Merit List, Cutoff
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE 2021 Result and Rank List by visiting the official portal. To check SRMJEEE 2021 Result, candidates have to go to their login account using their application number, date of birth and programme applied for admission.
- Candidates should check SRMJEEE Counselling Schedule and the documents to bring at the time of counselling.
- The admission will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Qualifying exam and the availability of seats.
SRMJEEE 2021 Result Dates
SRMJEEE 2021 important dates regarding declaration of results, counselling etc. are given. These dates given below are tentative since fixed dates have not been announced on the official site yet.
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Announcement of results||1st week of May 2021|
|Counselling Round 1||3rd week of May 2021|
How to Check SRMJEEE 2021 Result?
SRMJEEE 2021 Result will be announced online through the website which will be disclosed on the 1st week of may 2021.
- SRMJEEE 2021 Result will be declared via online mode through the website i.e. srmist.edu.in
- According to their merit candidates can take the admission in their preferred colleges to pursue their preferred program.
- In the next page, the candidates will have to log in using their application ID and the password along with the security question or given captcha.
- Click on the submit button after entering the details.
- The result sheet will be downloaded and then the candidates can take a print out of the result.
- Candidates are requested to keep their score card print out safely till the time of admission procedure since it will be required at the time of admission.
SRMJEEE 2021 Score Card
SRMJEEE 2021 Score Card consists of important information regarding the candidates who are going to appear for the entrance examination. The information shown in the scorecard is as follows:
- Roll number of the candidate
- SRMJEEE application number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph with their digital signature
- Candidate’s postal address and contact details
- Percentile Score
- Qualifying status
- Merit rank
The scorecard or rank card is issued after the announcement of the result on the official site of SRMJEEE 2021. Candidates can visit and download their scorecard from the official site.
SRMJEEE 2021 Normalisation of Scores
Normalisation is a process for ensuring that students are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged by the difficulty of exams that they do for the Boards. When an exam is conducted in multiple slots, we know there can be variations in the difficulty level of the exams. To adjust these variations in difficulty level at different slots, normalization is done. Conducting exams in different slots means there will be a variation in difficulty level of the exams. To resolve this issue, scores are normalized.
Under normalization candidates have two types of marks.
- Raw marks: These are the actual marks obtained by the candidate.
- Normalised marks: These are the modified marks offered to a candidate considering the relative difficulty of his slot compared to the difficulty of other slots of his discipline.
- If it is calculated that the slot of a candidate is relatively easy when compared to the other slot of his discipline then his normalized marks will be less than his actual marks.
- But if it is calculated that the slot of the candidate is relatively more difficult than other slots of his discipline then his normalized marks will be more than his actual marks.
- One of the factors used in calculating the normalization by its formula is percentile score
- Percentile score of a candidate in a board or SRMJEEE will tell us what percentage of candidates have scored below that candidate in that Board or SRMJEEE.
- A Percentile score is the value of below which a certain percent of observations fall.
- For example, the 30th percentile is the value (or score) below which 30 percent of the observations will be found.
The Percentile of a Candidate will be calculated as :
SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key
The answer key of SRMJEEE 2021 will include all the answers to the questions asked in the question paper in SRMJEEE 2021.
- With the help of SRMJEEE 2021 answer key, the candidates can check their answers and then accordingly examine their marks secured in the online entrance examination.
- Candidates must note that SRM University does not publish the answer keys themselves, as it is difficult for them to reveal the answer keys of so many question papers since there are many slots levels.
- If by any chance, an official SRMJEEE answer key will be released, it will be made available on the official site.
How to Use SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key?
The given steps can be followed by the applicants to use the answer key of SRMJEEE 2021.
- The candidates will have to compare their recorded answers in the examination with the correct answers present in SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key.
- The marking scheme has to be strictly followed while calculating the scores by the candidates.
- The total marks calculated will be the approximated to the estimated alleged score of the candidate in the entrance examination.
SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key Download Procedure
SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key will be available for all candidates after the end of the entrance exam process. The PDF of the answer key will also be published as a relief for the candidates in order to check how well they have performed.
- The candidates will be able to access SRMJEEE 2021 unofficial answer keys from the various links that will be given by different websites.
- Click on “SRMJEEE Answer Key 2021”.
- The answer key will be reflected on screen and the applicants will have to download it for future use.
Some essential features of SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key are given below:
- No official SRMJEEE 2021 answer key will be released by the examination authority of SRM University.
- It is to be noted that the score obtained by the candidate from the answer key will not be 100% accurate.
- The unofficial answer key will be available for all candidates who have participated in the entrance examination of SRMJEEE 2021.
- The candidates will have to make sure that they follow the marking scheme as set by the admission committee.
- Using the SRMJEEE PREDICTOR 2021, candidates will be able to obtain their ranks by using the approximated scores.
SRMJEEE 2021 Merit List
SRMJEEE 2021 Merit List will be announced online right after the announcement of the results of the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
- Only those applicants who have made it to the merit list will be called in for SRMJEEE 2021 counselling.
- Applicants who are not eligible will be disqualified from participating in the counselling session.
- The entrance examination of SRMJEEE 2021 has to be successfully qualified by the applicants to be eligible for counselling and seat allotment.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in SRMJEEE 2021.
- It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the exam to have their names in the merit list.
- Candidates who meet the cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the further admissions.
- The merit list will have two parts: The final drawing list and the waiting list.
- The candidates appearing in the final drawing list will be allocated the seats on a first come first serve basis and then the remaining seats will be filled through the waitlist candidates.
- Candidates are required to have all the documents which are required for the admission for verification.
SRMJEEE 2021 Cut off
SRMJEEE 2021 Cutoff will be decided by the examination authority of SRM University.
- The cutoff is set to choose the deserving candidate out from the big competition pool for the admission in affiliated colleges of SRM.
- Candidates who are able to secure the cutoff marks will be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who fail to secure the minimum cutoff get rejected.
- Cutoff marks for different categories such as general and sc/st are released.
- SRMJEEE 2021 cutoff will be available according to the different colleges and courses.
- Cutoff will be published online on the official site of SRM University.
- There are some factors which affect the cutoff list, few of them are difficulty level of the exam, number of seats, and number of candidates who have taken the exam.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling
During the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling procedure, the allotment of seats and branches will be done. The seats are allotted to the successful candidates based on their performance in SRMJEEE 2021.
SRMJEE 2021 Counselling will begin tentatively in the 3rd week of May. The counselling and seat allotment will be done through an online process. The details of the same shall be intimated to the candidates via email.
- To appear in the counselling, qualified candidates must download the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling call letter from the official site.
- In the counselling process, applicants will be informed about the allotted seats in the universities.
- After seat allotment to the candidates in their respective colleges according to their marks, applicants will have to report to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure for the SRMJEEE 2021 has been divided into various iterations for assignment of colleges and departments to the candidates who have filled the counselling and admission form:
SRMJEEE 2021 counselling steps:
- Step 1: First of all the candidates will have to fill the application for the counselling when it is declared online.
- Step 2: Then the allotment of the college and the courses will be done online for all the iterations.
- Step 3: Once the allotment is done, they will have to report to the colleges and departments and then they will have to submit the admission fee.
- Step 4: If the seats are left vacant, the candidates from the waiting list will be called for subsequent rounds of counselling.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling Admission Form
The candidates whose names appear in the All India Rank (AIR) will have to wait for the release of the online admission form by the SRM University. The candidates will have to fill the application form to make them available for the admission procedure. Here they have to enter the following details:
- The candidates will have to opt for the engineering courses as well as the campuses of SRM University on the online Application form.
- The application form should be submitted online along with the scanned copy of the class 12th mark sheet.
- The candidates need to enter their personal details in the application form like their name, roll number of the SRMJEEE 2021 exam, phone number, email ID, category, name of their parents and any other personal details asked by them.
- Here the candidates need to fill their educational details such as the marks in the subjects they opted for in class 10th and class 12th.
- They should be very specific and clear while filling this education related information.
- Here the candidates will have to choose the college and department they want to take their admissions in.
- Here they will have to opt for the courses available in the colleges. They should note that SRM University will have the final say in the seat allotment as according to the SRMJEEE 2021 AIR.
- The candidates who do not have the Class 12th Mark sheet in original should submit the provisional certificate duly signed by the head of their previous institution.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling- Documents Required
Below written are the list of documents that candidates have to carry along with them during the counseling procedure .
- SRMJEEE 2021 rank/ score card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE 2021 hall ticket
- Counselling calling letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft of amount defined in counseling call letter
SRMJEEE 2021 FAQs
Ques. What do i do if i have made a mistake in filling up the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling form?
Ans: Check if you can still edit the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling form at this stage. If not, then you need to directly get into contact with the admission council authorities.
Ques. Are the results from JEE or any other government engineering entrance exam considered during SRMJEEE 2021 admissions?
Ans: Top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, Top rankers in Board Examinations and districts toppers in Tamil Nadu state are recommended to approach Directorate of Admission with valid proof.
Ques. What courses are students who took SRMJEEE 2021 with PBC eligible for?
Ans: Candidates with Biology, Physics, Chemistry are eligible for admission to B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biomedical engineering and Genetic Engineering.
Ques. What is the time duration for SRMJEEE 2021 counselling?
Ans: In the normal course, the counseling may take about 6 hours.
Ques. Is there any facility for students and their parents to stay at the campus while attending SRMJEEE 2021 counselling?
Ans: No, everyone who comes for the physical rounds of counselling have to make their own accommodation.
Ques. Should the candidates come for SRMJEEE 2021 counselling or should their parents/guardians come?
Ans: It is mandatory for the candidates to come for counselling, while it is optional for the parents/guardians.
Ques. Can the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling fees be paid in cash?
Ans: No, all fees must be paid online or by DD.
Ques. Can the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling dates be rescheduled?
Ans: No. Once allotted, the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
Ques. What documents are needed while filling up the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling admission form?
Ans: You will need a scanned copy of the class 12th mark sheet while filling up the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling admission form.
Then, for the physical round of counselling you will need
- The SRMJEEE 2021 rank card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- SRMJEEE 2021 hall ticket
- Counselling letter
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Demand draft for the fee mentioned in the SRMJEEE 2021 counselling letter.
Ques. Does SRMJEEE 2021 question paper have an official answer key?
Ans: No, but you will find many SRMJEEE 2021 unofficial answer keys on third party sites after the exams.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College