SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling (Started), Rank List, Result, Cutoff and Seat Allotment
SRM University has declared SRMJEEE 2020 result in online mode on August 10, 2020, along with that Rank list for Round-1 Counselling has also been released. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE 2020 Result and Ranklist by visiting the official portal through the link given below. To check the result of SRMJEEE 2020, the candidates have to go to their login account using their application number, date of birth and programme applied for admission. SRMJEEE 2020 was cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic, consequently, the admission is granted based on the marks of candidates in Qualifying Exam (Class 12th Board Exam).
- Candidates should check SRMJEEE Counselling Schedule and the documents to bring at the time of counselling.
- The admission will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Qualifying exam and the availability of seats.
Direct Link for SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
Other Important Links
SRMJEEE 2020 Result Dates
The important dates regarding declaration of results, counselling etc., of SRMJEEE 2020 are given. These dates given below are tentative since fix dates have not been announced on the official site yet.
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||July 30 – August 4, 2020 (Cancelled)|
|Announcement of results||August 10, 2020|
|Joint Counselling ||August 10, 2020|
How to Check SRMJEEE 2020 Result?
Result of SRMJEEE 2020 will be announced via online mode through the website which will be disclosing on August 2020.
- SRMJEEE 2020 Result will be declared via online mode through the website i.e. srmist.edu.in
- The result of the exam will be available on the official website of the university and after counselling according to their merit they can take the admission in their preferred colleges to pursue the preferred program.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of SRMJEEE 2020 and then click on the link of the result score.
- In the next page, the candidates will have to log in using their application ID and the password along with the security question or given captcha.
- Click on the SUBMIT button after entering the details.
- The result sheet will be downloaded and then the candidates can take a print out of the result.
- Candidates are requested to keep their score card print out safely till the time of admission procedure since it will be required at the time of admission. Candidates are requested to keep their score card print out safely till the time of admission procedure.
Details on SRMJEEE 2020 Score Card
SRMJEEE 2020 Score Card consists of important information regarding the candidates who are going to appear for the entrance examination. The information which are shown in the score card are as follows:
- Roll number of the candidate
- SRMJEEE application number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph with his digital signature
- Candidate’s postal address and contact details
- Percentile Score
- Qualifying status
- Merit rank
The scorecard or rank card is issued after the announcement of the result on the official site of SRMJEEE 2020. Candidates can visit and download their scorecard from the official site.
Normalisation of Scores
Normalisation is a process for ensuring that students are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged by the difficulty of exams that they do for the Boards. When an exam is conducted in multiple slots, then we know there can be variations in the difficulty level of the exams. To adjust this variations in difficulty level at different slots, normalization is done. Conducting exams in different slots means, there will be a variation in difficulty level of the exams. To resolve this issue, scores are normalized.
Under normalization candidates have two types of marks.
- Raw marks: These are the actual marks obtained by the candidate.
- Normalised marks: These are the modified marks offered to a candidate considering the relative difficulty of his slot compared to the difficulty of other slots of his discipline.
If it is calculated that the slot of a candidate is relatively easy when compared to the other slot of his discipline then his normalized marks will be less than his actual marks.
But if it is calculated that the slot of the candidate is relatively difficult than other slot of his discipline then his normalized marks will be more than his actual marks.
One of the factor used in the calculating the normalization by its formula is percentile score
Percentile score of a candidate in a board or SRMJEEE will tell us what percentage of candidates have scored below that candidate in that Board or SRMJEEE.
A Percentile score is the value of below which a certain percent of observations fall.
For example, the 30th percentile is the value (or score) below which 30 percent of the observations will be found.
The Percentile of a Candidate will be calculated as :
SRMJEEE 2020 Answer Key
The answer key of SRMJEEE 2020 will include all the answers to the questions asked in the question paper in SRMJEEE 2020. After the completion of the SRMJEEE, the candidates will be eager to know the answers and will be waiting for the answer key to be published.
With the help of the SRMJEEE answer key 2020, the candidates can have a check on their answes and then accordingly can examine their marks secured in the online entrance examination. Candidates must note that SRM University does not publish the answer keys as it is difficult for them to reveal the answer keys of so many question papers since there are many slots levels.
If by any chance, an official SRMJEEE answer key will be released, it will be made available on the official site.
How to Use SRMJEEE 2020 Answer Key?
The given steps can be followed by the applicants to use the answer key of SRMJEEE 2020.
- The candidates will have to compare their recorded answers in the examination with the correct answers present in SRMJEEE Answer Key 2020.
- The marking scheme has to be strictly followed while calculating the scores by the candidates.
- The total marks calculated will be the approximated or the estimated alleged score of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Procedure to Download SRMJEEE Answer Key 2020
SRMJEEE 2020 Answer Key will be available for all candidates after the ending of the entrance exam. The PDF of the answer key will also be published as a relief for the candidates in order to check how good have they performed, for the same PDF file may be there for the downloading purpose.
- The candidates will be able to access SRMJEEE 2020 answer key from the various links that will be given by different websites.
- Click on “SRMJEEE Answer Key 2020”.
- The answer key will be reflected on screen and the applicants will have to download it for future use.
Some essential features of SRMJEEE 2020 Answer Key are given below:
- No official answer key of SRMJEEE 2020 will be released by the examination authority of SRM University.
- It is to be noted that the score obtained by the candidate from the answer key will not be 100% accurate.
- The unofficial answer key will be available for all candidates who have participated in the entrance examination of SRMJEEE 2020.
- The candidates will have to make sure that they follow the marking scheme as set by the admission committee.
- Using the SRMJEEE PREDICTOR 2020, candidates will be able to obtain their ranks by using the approximated scores.
SRMJEEE 2020 Merit List
SRMJEEE Merit List will be announced online right after the announcement of the results of the candidates who have appeared for the exam. Only those applicants who have made it to the merit list will be called in for SRMJEEE 2020 counselling. Applicants who are not eligible will be disqualified from participating in the counselling session. The entrance examination of SRMJEEE 2020 has to be successfully qualified by the applicants to be eligible for counselling and seat allotment.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of SRMJEEE
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in SRMJEEE 2020.
- It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the exam to have their names in merit list.
- Candidates who will meet the cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the admission further.
- The merit list will have two parts: The final drawing list and the waiting list.
- The candidates appearing in the final drawing list will be allocated the seats in the first come first serve basis and then the remaining seats will be filled through the waitlist candidates.
- Candidates are required to have all the documents which are required for the admission for verification.
SRMJEEE 2020 Cut off
SRMJEEE 2020 Cutoff will be decided by the examination authority of SRM University and after reckoning the factors related to the cutoffs they will announce it.
- The cutoff is set to choose the deserving candidate out from the big competition for the admission in affiliated colleges of SRM.
- Candidates who are able to secure the cutoff marks will be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who fail to secure the minimum cutoff get rejected.
- Cutoff marks for different categories such as general and sc/st are released.
- The cutoff will be available according to the different colleges and courses.
- Cutoff will be published online on the official site of SRM University.
- There are some factors which affect the cutoff list, few of them are difficulty level of exam , number of seats, number of candidates who have given the exam.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
During the counselling procedure, the allotment of seats and branches will be done. The seats are allotted to the successful candidates based on their performance in SRMJEEE 2020.
The counselling session for SRM University begins in the month of May 2020 after the declaration of the entrance test results on April 28, 2020 (Tentative).
SRMJEE 2020 Counselling will begin tentatively in 2nd week of May 2020. The counselling and seat allotment will be done through online process. University is planning to conduct online and on campus counselling.
- The details of the same will be published and also acknowledged to the candidates through e-mail.
- To appear in the counselling, qualified candidates must download the counselling call letter from the official site of SRMJEEE 2020.
- The counselling will be organized via offline and online mode. In the counselling process, applicants will be informed about the allotted seats in the universities.
- After seat allotment by the candidates in their respective colleges according to their marks, applicants will have to report to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure for the SRMJEEE 2020 has been divided into various iterations for assignment of colleges and departments to the candidates who have filled the counselling and admission form:
- First of all the candidates will have to fill the application for the counselling when it is declared online.
- Then the allotment of the college and the courses will be done for all the iterations which will be done online only.
- Once the allotment is done, they will have to report to the colleges and departments and then they will have to submit the admission fee.
- If the seats will be left vacant, the candidates from the waiting list will be called for subsequent rounds of counselling.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Admission Form
The candidates whose names appear in the All India Rank (AIR) will have to wait for the release of the online admission form that will be released by the SRM University. The candidates will have to fill the application form to make them available for the admission procedure. Here they have to enter the following details:
- The candidates will have to opt for the engineering courses as well as the campuses of the SRM University on the online Application form.
- The application form should be submitted online along with the scanned copy of the class 12 mark sheet.
- The candidates need to enter their personal details in the application form like their name, roll number of the SRMJEEE 2020 exam, phone number, email ID, category, name of their parents and any other personal details asked by them.
- Here the candidates need to fill their educational details and about the marks and subjects they opted in the Class 10th and class 12th.
- They should be very specific and clear while filling this educational related information.
- Here the candidates will have to choose the college and department they want to take their admissions in. Here they will have to opt for the courses available in the colleges. They should note that the SRM University will have the final say in the seat allotment as according to the AIR in the SRMJEEE 2020.
- The candidates who do not have the Class 12th Mark sheet in original should submit the provisional certificate duly signed by the head of their previous institution.
Documents Required During Counselling of SRMJEEE 2020:
Below written are the list of documents that candidates have to carry along with them during the counseling procedure .
- SRMJEEE 2020 rank/ score card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE 2020 hall ticket
- Counselling calling letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft of amount defined in counseling call letter
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College