TANCET hall ticket 2022 is scheduled to release in the 1st week of March 2022 by Anna University, Chennai. Candidates will be ale to download TANCET hall ticket by logging in with their registered email is and password on the official website. The details of TANCET exam centers, exam date, slot, venue, etc are mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, it is advisable to immediately contact the exam authority on 011 2220 0303. Check TANCET 2022 Exam Date
TANCET hall ticket must be preserved till the time TANCET Counselling Process has concluded. TANCET exam 2022 will be conducted across 15 cities of Tamil Nadu in the 4th week of March 2022 for MBA, MCA, and M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan. Check TANCET 2022 Syllabus
TANCET Latest Updates
- July 12: TANCET registration process for TANCET 2022 is scheudled to commence from the 4th week of January 2022. Read more
- July 10: TANCET 2022 answer key is expected to be released in the 4th week of March 2022. Read more
TANCET Hall Ticket 2022 Highlights
|Release of TANCET Hall Ticket 2022||1st week of March 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Exam Date||4th week of March 2022|
|Issuing body||Anna University|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Details required to download TANCET Hall Ticket 2022||User ID and Password|
|Details on TANCET Hall Ticket 2022||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||TANCET Hall Ticket 2021 and one Photo ID proof|
TANCET 2022: How to Download Hall Ticket?
TANCET Admit Card will be available in online mode only. It should be noted that TANCET Hall Ticket is not mailed or sent to candidates. The steps to download TANCET Hall Ticket 2022 are given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of TANCET – tancet.annauniv.edu.
Step 2: Access the link “TANCET 2022 Admit Card”.
Step 3: Login by using TANCET 2022 User ID and Password.
Step 4: TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download and print the admission ticket for further use.
TANCET 2022: How to Apply for Duplicate Hall Ticket?
- If your hall ticket is lost/ mutilated, a duplicate hall ticket can be obtained on payment of ₹100/- in the form of a Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank.
- A written request must be sent to the following address:
TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
(indicating the Registration No./Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre)
TANCET 2022: Details mentioned in Hall Ticket
TANCET hall ticket 2022 will contain the following information:
- Admit Card Number
- TANCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
TANCET 2022: Instructions on Hall Ticket
- Make sure the details are correct and legible. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose Admit Card is not issued by Anna University.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity card along with their printout of TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photo and signature images are legibly printed in the hard copy. To ensure this, candidates are advised to take a clearly legible, preferably color printout of TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket on A4 sized paper.
- After the invigilator has verified the hall ticket, the candidate must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator and also mention the admit card number.
TANCET 2022: Discrepancy/Lost Hall Ticket
Candidates must scrutinize all the details mentioned on the admit card and contact the authorities in case of errors or losing it. The possible problems can be:
- If the information mentioned on the admit card is different from the confirmation page.
- If any candidate is unable to download TANCET 2022 hall Ticket.
- If the system is not accepting your id and password
In any of the above cases, you can reach out at the address below:
Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 2235 7216
TANCET 2022: Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates will have to bring any one of the below valid photo identity at the exam center along with their TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid photo identity proof:
|Documents Required on Exam Day|
|PAN Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Voter Identity Card||Passport|
|Driving License||College Instructions|
TANCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must maintain social distance till they leave the exam hall.
- Do wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the exam centre.
- After half an hour of the commencement of the exam, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Students may also not leave 15 minutes prior to the conclusion of TANCET exam 2022.
- No candidates are allowed to carry electronic gadgets such as cellular phones, Bluetooth devises, calculators, and so on.
- Candidates must fill the OMR sheet provided to them carefully. No alternate sheet will be provided in case of error in the first sheet.
- No colour other than blue or black will be allowed to fill the OMR sheet answers and other details.
- After completion of the exam, OMR sheet must be returned to the invigilator.
- Any malpractice such as cheating o unfair means of writing the exam can get your candidature cancelled.
TANCET 2022: List of Exam Centres
- TANCET 2021 will be conducted across 15 cities in Tamil Nadu.
- Aspirants could choose one exam center at the time of TANCET 2022 Registration.
- Candidates may be allotted another exam center other than the one chosen, in case there is no vacancy in the preferred one.
The list of TANCET Exam Centres is displayed below:
|TANCET 2022 Exam Centers|
TANCET Hall Ticket 2022 FAQs
Question: When will TANCET 2022 hall ticket be released?
Answer: TANCET 2022 hall ticket will be released by Anna University in the first week of March 2022.
Question: From where can I download TANCET hall ticket
Answer: You can download TANCET hall ticket from the official website of Anna University, which is tancet.annauniv.edu
Question: What is the fee to obtain a duplicate TANCET hall ticket
Answer: The applicable to obtain a duplicate TANCET hall ticket is ₹100/-.
Question: What is TANCET Exam for?
Answer: TANCET Exam is conducted by Anna University for candidates to get admission in M.Tech courses.
Question: What are the colleges that come under TANCET 2022?
Answer: There are a lot of engineering colleges that come under TANCET, both Government and Government-Funded along with some private institutes
Some of the top colleges under TANCET are:
- Government College of Engineering, Chennai (Anna University)
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai (Anna University)
- Government College of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Thirupuror, Kanchipuram
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
- A.C. College of Technology, Chennai (Anna University)
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Kanchipuram. Check here all participating colleges
Question: How to apply for TANCET?
Answer: Candidates can apply for TANCET in two modes- Offline and Online. TANCET application process 2022 will commence in the 4th week of January 2022. Check here application guidelines
Question: What is the eligibility for TANCET 2022?
Answer: Candidate must have passed bachelors degree with 50% or more aggregate. SC/ST candidates need to have at least 45% aggregate marks. Check here detailed eligibility
Question: What is the selection procedure ?
Answer: TANCET 2022 result will be declared in the 1st week of April 2022. Candidates scoring equal or more marks than cut off marks will be called for counselling and will be allotted colleges accordingly. Check here selection procedure
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.