TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket is expected to release soon by Anna University, Chennai. The admit cards will be available on the official website i.e. annauniv.edu. Candidates who successfully complete TANCET Registration 2019 can download it using their User ID and Password.
- TANCET admit card contains important details such as the exam center, roll number, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, immediately report to the exam authority at 2220 0303.
- The exam will be conducted across 15 cities in May 2019. Check TANCET Exam Centers
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo id card with the hall ticket of TANCET.
TANCET Hall Ticket 2019 Release Date
- Anna University will release the admit card in the first week of May 2019.
- It will be issued online to all successful registrants.
- The last date to download it is May 20.
- Candidates can download TANCET Hall Ticket from the official website i.e. annauniv.edu.
- Make sure you preserve the admit card of TANCET 2019 until the counselling process is over.
Note: The dates given are tentative. The official schedule for the state level examination will be released shortly.
Highlights of TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket
|Release of TANCET Hall Ticket 2019||First week of May 2019|
|TANCET 2019 Exam Date||May 19 – 20, 2019 |
Check TANCET 2019 Schedule
|Issuing body||Anna University|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Details required to download||User ID and Password|
|Details on TANCET Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||TANCET Hall Ticket and one Photo ID |
How to Download TANCET Hall Ticket 2019?
TANCET Admit Card is available in online mode only. It should be noted that TANCET Hall Ticket will not be mailed or sent to candidates. The steps to download TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket are given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of TANCET.
Step 2: Access the link “TANCET 2019 Admit Card.
Step 3: Log in by using TANCET 2019 User ID and Password.
Step 4: TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download and print the admission ticket for further use.
Note: In case you forget your id/ password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ tab in the admit card login page to retrieve it.
How to Apply for Duplicate TANCET Hall Ticket?
- If your hall ticket is lost/ mutilated, a duplicate hall ticket can be obtained on payment of INR 100 in the form of a Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank.
- A written request must be sent to the following address:
TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
(indicating the Registration No./Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre)
Check detailed TANCET Syllabus
Details in TANCET Hall Ticket 2019
TANCET Admit Cardcontains the following information with regard to candidates taking up TANCET 2019.
- Admit Card Number
- TANCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Instructions on TANCET Hall Ticket
- Make sure the details are correct and legible. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose Admit Card is not issued by Anna University.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity card along with their printout of TANCET Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- Admit Card is valid only if candidate’s photo and signature images are legibly printed in the hard copy. To ensure this, candidates are advised to take a clearly legible, preferably colour printout of TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket on A4 sized paper.
- After the invigilator has verified the hall ticket, the candidate must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator and also mention the admit card number.
Discrepancy/ Lost TANCET Hall Ticket
Candidates must scrutinize all the details mentioned on the admit card and contact the authorities in case of errors or losing it. The possible problems can be:
- If the information mentioned on admit card is different from the confirmation page.
- If any candidate is unable to download TANCET 2019 hall Ticket.
- If the system is not accepting your id and password
In any of the above cases, you can reach out at the address below:
Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 2235 7216
Centre for the Enquiry Office
|City||Enquiry Office||Date | Time|
Centre for Entrance Examinations
Anna University, Chennai – 25
May 17 – 18, 2019
(10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m)
List of TANCET Exam Center
- TANCET 2019 will be held across 15 cities in Tamil Nadu.
- Aspirants can choose one exam center at the time of TANCET 2019 Registration.
- Candidates may be allotted another exam center other than the one chosen, in case there is no vacancy in the preferred one.
The list of TANCET exam centers is displayed below:
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring any one of the below valid photo identity at exam center along with their TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid photo identity proof:
|Documents Required on Exam Day|
|PAN Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Voter Identity Card||Passport|
|Driving License||College Instructions|
TANCET Exam Pattern
- The state level exam is a pen paper test, conducted for admission into M.E., M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Arch. and M.Plan programs.
- The exam pattern for the programs is same; the question paper consists of 100 objective type questions.
- The duration of exam is 120 minutes.
- Each question has a weightage of 1 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks are deducted.
Check detailedTANCET Exam Pattern
We hope you have jotted down all important information regarding the admit card of TANCET. It is mandatory to carry it on exam day (May 19 & 20). Good luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College