TANCET 2021 tentative answer keys will be released by Anna University in the last week of March. Anna University will initially release the provincial answer keys and then upload the final set before the announcement of TANCET 2021 Result.
In case there is any mistake in the answer key released by the concerned authorities then the candidates can also challenge the TANCET 2021 answer key within the given time period for doing this process. The board will release the final TANCET answer key on their official website after considering the suggestions given any candidate. If the claim is found to be incorrect, refund will not be given.
Table of Contents (Show)
TANCET 2021 Answer Key Dates
The answer keys of TANCET MBA 2021 will be published on the official website after a few days of the commencement of entrance exam. The important dates of TANCET MBA 2021 are given below and candidates check them here.
|TANCET MBA 2021 exam date||March 20, 2021|
|Declaration of result of TANCET MBA 2021||On or before April 16, 2021|
|Release date of TANCET MBA 2021 answer key||To be announced|
|Registration for TANCET Counselling||To be notified|
|TANCET MBA 2021 Counselling||To be notified|
How to download TANCET Answer Key 2021?
The process of downloading the TANCET 2021 answer key are listed below:
- Step 1 - Visit the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) official website (https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/)
- Step 2 - Then click on the notification tab and then click on download the “TANCET 2021 Answer Key”
- Step 3 - A PDF file open in the new page as you click on the download link which will display the answer key.
- Step 4 - Candidates can check their marked responses with the answers provided in the answer key.
- Step 5 - Download the TANCET MBA 2021 answer key by following the above steps and save the file.
Calculating the score with TANCET Answer Key
The key features for calculating the score of TANCET MBA 2021 are as follows:
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There will be negative markings for each wrong answer marked by the candidate. For each incorrect answer there will be a reduction of 1/3 marks.
- Multiple options cannot be selected by the candidates.
Formula to calculate score Total score = No. of correct answers X 1 - No. of wrong answers X ⅓
Key points of TANCET Answer Key 2021
- The answer key will help candidates to compare their answers with the correct answers to the question.
- The answer key will also help the candidates to calculate their overall score on the basis of correct and incorrect answers marked by the candidates.
- The candidates have to keep in mind about the marking scheme of the question paper as mentioned in the instructions while calculating their marks.
What after TANCET Answer Key?
After few day of the commencement of TANCET MBA 2021 entrance test a draft answer key will be released by the board from which the candidates can challenge it in case of any mistakes in the draft answer key. After this process, the final result will be declared by the concerned authorities or board in the official website of TANCET on or before April 16.
In order to download the results of TANCET MBA 2021, candidates will have to login to the TANCET MBA portal by using their User Id and password by which they can check their final score and the percentage scored by them.
TANCET Answer Key FAQs
Ques. When will the answer key for TANCET MBA 2021 be released??
Ans. The answer key for Tamil Nadu CET MBA 2021 will be released in the last week of March 2021.
Ques. Can candidates challenge the answer key?
Ans. Yes, candidates will have a chance to challenge the TANCET MBA answer key in case there are any mistakes in the answer key released within the given time period.
Ques. When will TANCET MBA final results be declared?
Ans. TANCET MBA final results will be announced on or before April 16, 2021.
Ques. Is there a charge to challenge TANCET Answer Keys?
Ans. Yes, candidates must pay the required fee in online mode which will be refunded only if the claims are found to be true.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.