Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the re-evaluation/ revaluation form 2019 online for December Term End Examination on March 19, 2020. Applicants may check the revaluation result on the official website by entering the 9-digit enrollment number. The request for the revaluation process starts from the day of IGNOU results declaration and remains for the next 30 days. Also, to check the IGNOU answer scripts, the time is within 45 days of the result declaration. The IGNOU revaluation fees 2020 is INR 750. Once the revaluation is complete, the final marks are updated in the IGNOU Grade Card.
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2019: Important dates
|Particulars||January Session||July Session|
|Practicals||January 2019||July 2020|
|Project Submission||November 2019||November 2020|
|Assignment Submission||31st October 2019||30th April 2020|
|TEE||December 2019||June 2020|
|Result||20th February 2020||Will be notified soon|
|Request for Answer Scripts Last date||20th March 2020||One month after the result is declared|
|Request for Revaluation Last date||5th April 2020 (45 days after the result is declared)||45 days after the result is declared|
Check IGNOU Date Sheet
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2019: How to apply?
To apply for the revaluation result at IGNOU on can follow the given points:
- Visit the official website and download the revaluation form.
- Submit the completely filled form along with a Demand Draft of INR 750 at the respective center where the revaluation form is being submitted.
IGNOU Revaluation Form: Status Check
Within 30 days of submitting the request for revaluation, the students can check the results. To do so, they are required to follow the given instructions:
- Visit the official Website of IGNOU.
- Go to the “Student Support” tab.
- Click on “Results” in the drop-down menu.
- A list of revaluation results for different years will appear on the window.
- Choose the desired year.
- After this step, a new window will appear where the student is asked to enter the 9-digit enrollment number. Do the same and click “submit”.
- The revaluated result of the respective students will be displayed.
Step 1: Visit the official Website of IGNOU
Step 2: Go to the “Student Support” tab.
Step 3: Click on “Results” in the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Choose “Revaluation” given on the left side of the page.
Step 5: A list of revaluation results for different years will appear on the window.
Step 6: Choose the desired year. After this step, a new window will appear where the student is asked to enter the 9-digit enrollment number. Do the same and click “Submit”.
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2019: Points to Remember
The steps below show give additional and important information related to the revaluation result of IGNOU. Students must know this information before applying for a re-evaluation request:
- Before applying for a revaluation, the students are required to apply for a copy of answer scripts within 30 days of results declaration.
- The revaluation can only be done for the Term End Examination and not for the Practicals and assignments.
- Once the revaluation process has been completed an upgraded copy of the mark sheet is sent to the sent and the best of two scores is included in the Grade card.
- While submitting the request for re-evaluation, the students must mention the following on the envelope: “Application Form For Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts”.
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2019 FAQs
Ques. Can I request for my answer scripts?
Ques. Can I re-apply for the exam If not satisfied with the revaluation result?
Ques. What marks will be finally considered after the revaluation result of IGNOU 2019?
Ques. Is re-evaluation applicable for practical exams and assignments?
Ques. When is the IGNOU Hall ticket released?
Read More: IGNOU Hall Ticket
Ques. What is the IGNOU Revaluation contact number?