IGNOU has recently released a tentative date sheet of Term End Examination (TEE) for the month of June 2020. The students can apply online for the examination at the university website. The last date of submission has been extended till 30th of April 2020, due to coronavirus. There will be no late fee charged against the late submission of the form. Whereas after May 1st, the late fee charged will be INR 1,000.
IGNOU Date Sheet Highlights 2020
The date sheet released by the IGNOU contains exam dates, shifts, program code, registration dates, re-registration dates, hall ticket release date, project submission deadline, etc. Here is a glimpse of the same:
|Term-end exam dates||June 1, 2020, to June 27th, 2020|
|Shifts||Morning and Evening|
|Registration for January session||15th November 2019 to 28th February 2020|
|June exam registration||11th March 2020 to 31st March 2020|
|Last date of exam form submission||April 30th, 2020 (without any late fee)|
|Hall Ticket release date||20th May 2020 (approx.)|
|Registration for the July session||May 2020 to August 2020|
|December exam registration||August 2020 to September 2020|
|Last date to submit an assignment for the January session||September 2020|
IGNOU Exam Dates 2020
The tentative date sheet for the June term-end examination (TEE) has been released but there are chances that the dates may change. The table below shows the dates of major courses for the TEE examination:
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||1st June 2020 - 27th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||1st June 2020 - 23rd June 2020|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||1st June 2020 - 27th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||8th June 2020 - 25th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Hospitality and Hotel Administration (BHM)||1st June 2020 - 5th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||4th June 2020 - 17th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||1st June 2020 - 27th June 2020|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||1st June 2020 - 23rd June 2020|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2nd June 2020 - 27th June 2020|
|MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA IHM)||1st June 2020 - 26th June 2020|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2nd June 2020 - 26th June 2020|
The dates range in the above table covers the dates of all the courses which come under these programs. Interested students may visit the Official Date Sheet Page of the university for more details.
How to download Date sheet 2020
To download the datasheet for the June 2020 term-end examinations:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the “Student Support” section.
- Click on the “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
- Select Date Sheet on the left side of the page.
- Choose “Date Sheet for June 2020 term-end examination”.
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open and a dialogue box with all the instructions will appear on the screen. After reading all the information, close the dialogue box, select your program and course from the drop-down menu on the screen.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Go to the “Student Support” section. Click on the “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the Date Sheet on the left side of the page.
Step 4: Choose “Date Sheet for June 2020 Term End Examination”.
Step 5: After clicking on the link, a new window will open and a dialogue box with all the instructions will appear on the screen.
Step 6: After reading all the information, close the dialogue box, select your program and course from the drop-down menu on the screen.
For other important details related to submission of online examination form:
- Visit the official website
- Go to “Register Online” and select the option “Term End Exam” from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will open and all the information related to the online examination form will appear.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020: Details on the Time Table
Given below are details provided on the time table for IGNOU June Term End Examination:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Course Name
- Program Name
- Exam Date
- Instructions to Students
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020- Instruction to Students
Students who are appearing for the June Term End Examination are bound to some provisions and conditions, given below are the same for the IGNOU June TEE 2020:
- The student appearing for the exam must have completed the minimum time required to pursue the course.
- Must have paid the examination fee for all the courses for which they are appearing.
- Every student appearing for the exam must have submitted the required assignments within the due date.
- The registration of the candidate for the examination is valid and not time-barred.
Note: Any non-compliance in the above conditions, will result in non-declaration of the result of the respective student.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket for the examination can be obtained 10 days prior to the commencement of exams i.e. 20th May 2020 (approx.). The university uploads the hall ticket on the official website mentioning center and other details. Students must take the print out of the hall ticket as entry to the examination hall is strictly based on the hall ticket and the university identity card.
While appearing for the examination, the students must keep in mind that the students have completed the following conditions:
- The registration is valid and not time-barred.
- All the assignments are submitted by the due date.
- The student must have completed the minimum time required to complete the course.
- The examination fee for all the appearing exams is paid.