IGNOU December TEE 2020 date sheet has been released at the official website (ignou.ac.in). As per IGNOU December TEE 2020 schedule, exams will be held from February 8- March 13, 2021. Recent updates claim, more than 6 lakh (6,90,668) students applied to appear for the exams.
IGNOU TEE December 2020 will be conducted across 837 exam centres that include 19 overseas centres for international students as well as 104 centres for jail inmates. Meanwhile, IGNOU Hall Ticket for December 2020 TEE has been made available on the portal. The university released the hall tickets on January 29, which is as a mandate 10 days before exam commencement.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020: Highlights
The early date sheet released by the IGNOU for the December TEE included exam dates, shifts, program code, registration dates, re-registration dates, hall ticket release date, project submission deadline, etc. Here is a glimpse of the same:
|Term-end exam dates||February 8- March 13, 2021|
|Shifts||Morning (10: 00 AM- 1:00 PM) and Evening (3:00 PM-5:00 PM)|
The dates range in the above table covers the dates of all the courses which come under these programs. Interested students may visit the Official Date Sheet Page of the university for more details.
How to download IGNOU Date Sheet 2020?
To download the datasheet for the December 2020 term-end examinations:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the “Student Support” section.
- Click on the “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Date Sheet on the left side of the page.
- Choose “Date Sheet for December 2020 term-end examination”.
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open and a dialogue box with all the instructions will appear on the screen. After reading all the information, close the dialogue box, select your program and course from the drop-down menu on the screen.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Go to the “Student Support” section. Click on the “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the Date Sheet on the left side of the page.
Step 4: Choose “Date Sheet for December 2020 Term End Examination”.
Step 5: After clicking on the link, a new window will open and a dialogue box with all the instructions will appear on the screen.
Step 6: After reading all the information, close the dialogue box, select your program and course from the drop-down menu on the screen.
For other important details related to submission of online examination form:
- Visit the official website
- Go to “Register Online” and select the option “Term End Exam” from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will open and all the information related to the online examination form will appear.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020: Details on Time Table
Given below are details provided on the time table for IGNOU December Term End Examination:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Course Name
- Program Name
- Exam Date
- Instructions to Students
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020: Instruction to Students
Students who are appearing for the Dec Term End Examination are bound to some provisions and conditions, given below are the same for the IGNOU Dec TEE 2020:
- The student appearing for the exam must have completed the minimum time required to pursue the course.
- Must have paid the examination fee for all the courses for which they are appearing.
- Every student appearing for the exam must have submitted the required assignments within the due date.
- The registration of the candidate for the examination is valid and not time-barred.
Note: Any non-compliance in the above conditions, will result in non-declaration of the result of the respective student.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021
The hall ticket for the examination can be obtained 10 days prior to the commencement of exams i.e. 20th May 2020 (approx.). The university uploads the hall ticket on the official website mentioning center and other details. Students must take the print out of the hall ticket as entry to the examination hall is strictly based on the hall ticket and the university identity card.
While appearing for the examination, the students must keep in mind that the students have completed the following conditions:
- The registration is valid and not time-barred.
- All the assignments are submitted by the due date.
- The student must have completed the minimum time required to complete the course.
- The examination fee for all the appearing exams is paid.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020 FAQ
Ques. When are IGNOU December exam dates 2020 released?
Ans. The exam date sheets for the December exams are released twice. The first date sheet released in October is most of the time tentative and the second (final) dates sheet is released by 15th November of the same year if there are some changes in the schedule. If in case there are no changes in the exam dates then the first list released in October is the final list.
Ques. Does IGNOU conduct its TEE on weekends?
Ans. The exam schedule of the IGNOU TEE is from Monday to Saturday. There are no exams on Sunday and public holidays.
Ques. What does #MIL mean in the IGNOU date sheet 2020?
Ans. #MIL in the IGNOU date sheet is the exam code for the Modern Indian Languages program.
Ques. Is the date sheet printed on the hall ticket?
Ans. No, the date sheet is not printed on the hall ticket. The date sheet for the coming exams is uploaded separately on the official website for all the students.
Ques. Can I submit my IGNOU assignments 3-4 days past the last date? Do they charge fees or straightaway reject the assignments?
Ans. Yes, you may submit the IGNOU assignments 3-4 days late but before that, you should consult your regional center to avoid any strict actions taken against you.