IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Result Declared @ignouexams.nta.nic.in; Check IGNOU MBA Score Card Here
Indira Gandhi National University (IGNOU) OPENMAT XLVII Result 2020 has bene declared at the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA): ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
Candidates who appeared in OPENMAT XLVII have to login to their account using application number and password. Meanwhile, IGNOU has also sent scorecards to individual candidates.
After the result declaration, qualified candidates have to submit the Admission Form (2) issued by IGNOU to confirm their seats.
IGNOU MBA: How is OPENMAT Scorecard Prepared?
Candidates are awarded +1 mark for every right response, however there is no negative marking for wrong answers. Qualifying status is sent to each candidate once the results are declared. This is to confirm whether a candidate is eligible for further admission processes.
Qualified candidates can take admission in any of the following two semesters. That is, OPENMAT 2020 scores are valid for the June 2020 and January 2021 academic session.
Result (Direct) Link: IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Score Card
IGNOU MBA: How to Check OPENMAT 2020 Result?
Candidates who appeared in IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, need to follow the steps mentioned below to check result:
- Visit the official website of NTA for IGNOU exams: ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click IGNOU MBA 2020 Score Card Link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and case-sensitive security pin.
- Click the submit button.
- Results will be displayed on the screen, download it and take printouts for further admission rounds.
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2020 Result Declared: What Next?
Candidates who qualify OPENMAT 2020 have to submit Admission Form (2) along with required documents to the Regional Director of the concerned region.
Admission will be confirmed for candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria and meeting the cutoffs set. Students need to submit the following documents along with Admission Form (2):
- Self-attested photograph
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in support of your educational qualifications.
- Original scorecard of qualifying OPENMAT
- OPENMAT Original Hall Ticket
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Identity Card duly filled up
- Demand Draft enclosed with a program fee of INR 1,800 per course.
Note: Candidates need to ensure their names, program codes as well as address are written on the back of demand draft.
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure
Candidates have to select five courses, one each for five semesters. For each course, students have to pay INR 1800.
Check: Best MBA Courses in India
About IGNOU OPENMAT:
Also Check: Top MBA Colleges in India