IGNOU Registration For July 2020 Session Ends Today; Check Details Here
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to close the application window today, i.e, On October 25, 2020, for the registration of admission for the July 2020 sessions.
Candidates who have not yet applied for admission to IGNOU July 2020 Session can visit the official website @ignou.ac.in and register for it in the online mode.
A direct link is provided below to apply for admission to the IGNOU July 2020 Session.
Direct link: Apply for IGNOU July 2020 admission.
Earlier, IGNOU announced to extend the admission deadline date till September 15, 2020.
IGNOU offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, PG Certificate courses. Apart from the above-said courses, IGNOU also offers appreciation/awareness level programmes.
IGNOU July 2020 Session Admission: How to Apply?
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned simple steps to apply for the IGNOU July 2020 Session admissions.
- Open the browser and go to the official website of IGNOU @ignou.ac.in
- Click on the admission registration link available on the homepage
- Read the admission instructions thoroughly and tap on the link, “Proceed for re-registration
- If you're applying for a new, then click on the link of “New registration”
- Fill in the necessary information in the IGNOU application form
- After the successful registration, log in to the portal
- Fill the requisite information on the application form and hit the submit button
- Pay the IGNOU registration fee
- Download the hard copy of the IGNOU application form for further reference