Stevens Institute of Technology is an innovative private research university established in the year 1870. Stevens Institute is one of the premier institute located in Hoboken, United States of America.
The Institute offers 195 courses through four colleges. The most popular majors offered at the institute are:-
- Business Administration
Why Choose Stevens Institute of Technology?
- The Institute had an endowment of 184 million USD in the year 2017.
- The alumni of the institute include Nobel Prize winner.
- It has won National Award for Excellence in academic leadership of undergraduate education program.
- Awarded for the “ Best Career Placements” by The Princeton review 2018
Stevens Institute of Technology Schools and Programs
Stevens Institute of Technology comprises offer more than 35 undergraduate majors, 40 graduate program, 20 doctorate programs, 100 graduate certificate programs, online programs, special programs, and research programs. The institute comprises of following colleges:-
- Charles V. Schaefer, Jr. School of Engineering and Science
- School of Business
- School of Systems and Enterprises
- College of Arts and Letters
Stevens Institute of Technology Campus and Residence
- Stevens Institute of Technology has a campus of 55 acres.
- More than 64% of the students can be accommodated in the residence facility of the institute
- Undergraduates are offered guaranteed accommodation.
Stevens Institute of Technology Admission Process
Pre-Requisites for admission into Stevens Institute of Technology
- Test scores: SAT/ACT for UG students; GRE/GMAT for graduate students
- English language proficiency test score: TOEFL; IELTS; or PTE
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Resume or CV(graduate students)
- Financial Statements
- Additional documents as specified by department one is applying for
- Writing samples
- Candidates can apply through online application portal on the official website
- Both undergraduates and graduates can apply through official website
- The application fee is 70 USD
Stevens Institute of Technology Cost of Attendance
The average estimated cost of attendance of the university has been tabulated below:-
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Cost of attendance||69,696|
|Tuition and fees||52,202|
|Room and board||15,244|
|Books and supplies||1200|
Stevens Institute of Technology Scholarships, Bursaries and Financial Aids
- More than 90% of students receive financial assistance annually provided by the Stevens Institute of Technology.
- The average award is 31,639 USD
- 25% of the students receive merit based scholarship of average amount of 18,399 USD
Stevens Institute of Technology Alumni
Stevens Institute of Technology has more than 40,000 alumni are there all over the world. Alumni of the institute enjoy the following benefits:-
- Donor Recognition
- Stevens Publications
List of Notable Alumni-
- Taylore Fowler – Working at Netflix
- Soetkin Van Landegem – Intern at Tapestry’s Kate Spade
- Leanne N. Metcalfe
- Lisa M. Mascolo – Business and Finance
- Robert J. Fiocco – Engineer