Download previous year question papers and sample papers of AEEE 2019 for your exam practice. Question Papers for AEEE 2019 available on Collegedunia will enable you to improve your speed and accuracy. You can download all last years' AEEE exam question papers and sample papers free of cost. AEEE 2019 will be conducted in online mode from April 22 to 26 in 3 slots per day. While the offline AEEE 2019 will be conducted on April 27 scheduled only in Tamil Nadu.
Need of AEEE Sample Papers 2019
- Applicants are advised to practice the sample papers of AEEE 2019 in enormous quantities to be able to recognize their flaws timely.
- The regular practice of sample papers will help candidates to work on their speed, efficiency and time management skills permitting them to improve before they feature in the exam.
- Contenders will be thorough with the syllabus of AEEE 2019 while practicing the sample papers and later will also know the occurrence of the subjects from which questions will come.
- AEEE sample papers will give contenders the prospect to make their concepts clear and foundation strong.
- Contenders will be able to overcome their exam horror and strain with the frequent practice of AEEE 2019 Sample Papers.
How to Download AEEE Sample Paper 2019?
For all you desirous aspirants, you can practice our exclusive sample/ question papers by following the below easy steps:
- Click on link for AEEE Sample Paper
- A pdf file will open
- Download the sample paper for practice
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
AVV has released AEEE Exam Pattern 2019. The table given below provides an overview of AEEE Exam Pattern 2019.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through both (online and offline) modes.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score. For more than one answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Practice previous years question papers and take mock tests as much as you can. This gives you greater confidence and conviction that you can crack the exam. Good Luck !