AEEE Hall Ticket 2019 - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release the AEEE 2019 hall ticket/ admit card tentatively in the first week of April. For the computer based test, the hall ticket of AEEE 2019 will be available as soon as the slot booking process gets completed. While in case of the pen and paper test which is scheduled to be conducted on April 27 only in Tamil Nadu will be released from April 2019. AEEE 2019 hall ticket can be downloaded by simply entering their application number and date of birth.
- The slot booking process for CBT mode exam will be started from April 5, 2019.
- No admit card will be sent to the candidates by post. The admit card for pen and paper based examination will be released from April 2019.
- The AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket contains candidate name, candidate registration number, exam date, exam center address, etc. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid admit card.
- Candidates have to save their AEEE Hall Ticket used in the examination hall having the signature of the examiner. Candidates have to produce the same admit card at the time of counselling.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the counselling process. Candidates have to produce one of the identity cards along with the hall ticket in the examination hall:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Any other authentic document which proves identity
AEEE Admit Card Date
- The AEEE 2019 Entrance Exam will be held through online & offline mode. The Computer based test will be organized from April 22 – 26, 2019.
- The Pen & Paper based exam will be conducted on April 27, 2019. Candidates can download their AEEE hall ticket 2019 once the slotting process is over.
- The slot booking process for CBT exam will be done from April 5 – 10, 2019.
- The AEEE Result will be declared on May 5, 2019. After a few weeks of the result announcement, the counselling process will begin.
How to Download AEEE 2019 Admit Card
To get the AEEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official link i.e. amrita.edu
- Enter your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the download button.
- Download your hall ticket/admit card for further procedure.
Instruction to Slot Booking
- Candidates who will be registered for Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE) 2019 can book their Computer Based Online Test (CBT) test centre, date and time slot in April month.
- AEEE 2019 Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at all the approved CBT Centre in Multiple Slots as per the timings given below:
The Slot Timings:
|SLOT 1: 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM||SLOT 2: 12:30 PM to 03:00 PM||SLOT 3: 04:00 PM to 06.30 PM|
- The registered candidates can select “TEST CENTRE, DATE AND TIME SLOT” of their choice, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, during slot booking.
- Test Centre, Number of days and Number of operating slots in a day will be finalized based on the number of candidates registered in a particular CBT Centre.
- If a Test Centre is cancelled due to very less registrations at a particular Centre, the candidates who have opted for that Centre will be allotted another nearest Centre. Candidates will be informed about the change individually.
- To Book Exam Date and Slot, candidates need to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Login
- Candidates can login using their Application Number and Date-of-Birth.
Step 2: Selection of Test Centre
- After successful login, the screen will appear and you can select your Test Centre. After selection, click “Continue” button. In case of any issue, do not use browser back button. You are advised to close the browser and login again.
Step 3: Selection of Test Date
- When you click continue button after selecting your Test Centre, your selection will be displayed in the next screen and you can select your TEST DATE based on its availability.
- Available dates are shown with green color background inside April 2019 calendar.
- To choose the date, click on the available date and click “Continue” button. In the next screen, you will be prompted to select test slot.
Step 4: Selection of Test Slot
- When you click continue button after selecting your Test Date, your selection will be displayed in the next screen and you will be prompted to select test slot based on its availability status.
- Since other candidates are also simultaneously using the same slot booking portal, sometimes the status presented to you may change by the time you finish your selection and the particular slot chosen by you may not be available.
- In such case you will be prompted to choose another date and hence slot on that date. To change the test date, click on Change Test Date button.
- Allotment of “DATE AND TIME SLOT” will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Click “Confirm Slot” button to confirm your booking. You are advised to check selection of Test Centre, Date and Time before confirmation.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances. Requests for change of Test Centre also will not be entertained.
Step 5: Printing Admit Card
- Once you confirm your slot booking, you will see the selection information in a screen. Click “Print Admit Card” button to print your admit card.
Details Mentioned on AEEE Admit Card
Your AEEE 2019 Admit Card is that crucial document without which you can’t appear for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2019. Therefore, after downloading your admit card, you should check whether the details mentioned in the admit card are accurate. The information that will be stated on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of candidate
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Test center address
- Test city
- Test Date
- Test Time Slot
- State of Plus Two Study
Note: You should also check whether your admit card has your photograph that you uploaded during the application process.
Discrepancy in AEEE Admit Card
If there is a discrepancy in the details mentioned in AEEE 2019 Admit Card, you must immediately contact the admission office of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. If you do not contact the authorities of the university before the examination, you will have to face problems on the day of the examination.
You should contact the authorities of the university in the following cases:
- Your name is spelt wrongly in the admit card.
- Your photograph is not visible on the admit card.
- You have been allotted a test city that you had not selected while filling the application form.
You should immediately contact the university if any of these cases occur. You should also contact the admission office of the university if you cannot view the admit card, despite submitting the application form and fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
AEEE 2019 Exam Centers
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (deemed to be university) will conduct the entrance exam in both online and offline mode. AEEE 2019 will be conducted at more than 90 centres across India. Candidates can choose the exam centres as per their preference. Exam centres of AEEE 2019 are given below:
States and Union Territories with Code Number
Mode of Exam (CBT/P&P)
Andaman & Nicobar Island
AEEE 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates are advised to be present in the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled time of the test. The time will be mentioned in the hall ticket of AEEE 2019
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the test.
- Only pen/pencil will be permitted inside the test centre.
- While the verification at the examination centre, candidates need to produce their AEEE 2019 hall ticket along with the original photo Identity card. The identity card must bear candidate’s photograph and date of birth. Voters ID/Passport/Aadhaar/PAN Card/Driving License/ ID Card issued by the Institute last attended/any other ID Card issued by the Central/State Governments can use to prove the identity at the registration desk.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry their belongings inside the exam centres. Mobile phone, cellular phones, palmtops, blue tooth device, any electronic device or unauthorized communication during the examination are not allowed in the examination hall.
- For working purpose, a maximum of three paper sheets will be provided at the workstation. Candidates need to perform all the rough work in these sheets only, no additional material will be given. After the completion of the test, the used rough sheets have to be returned to the proctors before leaving the examination hall.
- If a candidate is found doing any of the mentioned below activity, the administrator is authorized to dismiss their test session:
- Attempting to take a test on behalf of someone else.
- Creating disturbance.
- Talking to other test takers.
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system – either hardware or software.
- If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College