AP EAMCET Result 2021 will be released tentatively in the first week of May 2021 at sche.ap.gov.in. The results are released in the form of a scorecard followed by a rank card which contains details about the rank in order of merit obtained after the normalization process. The qualifying percentage in AP EAMCET is 25% of the maximum marks scored. Check Expected AP EAMCET Cutoff 2021
Before the announcement of the result, authorities will release AP EAMCET Answer Keys 2021. The students will be able to download the answer key using their Login ID and Password.
A total of 322 (17 Govt. and 305 Private) colleges will offer admissions for 1,53,150 seats in the state based on AP EAMCET Result 2021. According to the statistics, for AP EAMCET 2021, the engineering stream recorded a pass percentage of 84.78% while the agriculture stream recorded a pass percentage of 91.77% in 2020.
AP EAMCET Result 2021 Date
|AP EAMCET Exam Date||Last week of April 2021|
|AP EAMCET Result Date||1st week of May 2021|
|AP EAMCET Rank Card||3rd week of May 2021|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Date||June 2021|
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2021
- In order to download the official AP EAMCET Answer Key 2021, candidates will have to enter their Login ID and Password.
- Preliminary Key is provided so that one can check it against their answer sheets and get an idea of how much marks they would score in the exam.
- In case, any discrepancy in the answer key, candidates can also challenge it by sending a valid proof before the specified last date.
AP EAMCET Answer Key
Refer to AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020 given below for reference:
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||Download Link for Question Paper||Download Link for Answer Key|
|Sept 17, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 17, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 18, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 18, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 21, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 21, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 22, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 22, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 23, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|For Agriculture and Medical|
|Sept 23, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 24, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 24, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 25, 2020 (Forenoon)||Download||Download|
|Sept 25, 2020 (Afternoon)||Download||Download|
|For Special Exam|
|Oct 7, 2002 (Engineering)||Download||Download|
|Oct 7, 2020 (Agriculture)||Download||Download|
How to Check AP EAMCET Result 2021?
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will release the results of AP EAMCET 2021 on its official website. Make sure to keep the result safe until the completion of the admission process.
Candidates can check the results by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Step 2: Click on “AP EAMCET 2021 Results” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result.
AP EAMCET Rank Card 2021
- JNTUK issues AP EAMCET 2021 rank card separately at www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
- The ranking is based on EAMCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks in AP EAMCET 2021 by any candidate claiming SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
Details Present on AP EAMCET Rank Card
AP EAMCET scorecard/ rank card will have vital information listed below:
|Details on AP EAMCET Scorecard|
|Candidate’s personal details||Nationality|
|Category/ Subcategory||AP EAMCET Rank|
|Registration Number||Roll Number|
|Total Marks||Normalized Score|
Note: Make sure your personal details are correct and true.
Ranking Criteria in AP EAMCET 2021
AP EAMCET authorities will take every care to avoid any errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization and ranking.
- Ranking will be based on EAMCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit.
- In 10+2, PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are the only valid subject groups.
- There are no qualifying marks specified for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
|AP EAMCET Scorecard/ Rank Card Highlights|
|Validity of Rank Card||1 year|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
AP EAMCET 2020 Toppers
Vavillapalli Sainath topped the engineering while Gutthi Chaitanya Sindhu bagged the first rank in the agriculture course. Check the list of top 10 candidates in both categories as tabulated below:
|All India Rank (AIR)||Name of the Candidate- Engineering Stream||Name of the Candidate- Agriculture Stream|
|1||Vavilapalli Sainath||Gutthi Chaitanya Sindhu|
|3||Gangula Bhuvan Dory||Manoj Kumar|
|4||Mlihit Reddy||Darshi Vishnu Sai|
|5||Chagari Kaushal Kumar Reddy||Avula Subhang|
|6||Kusumu Pusi Sri Raja Datta||Sigigiri Havish Reddy|
|7||Sai Teja Varanasi||Erragudi Likhita|
|8||Hardik Rajpal||Jada Vankata Vinay|
|9||Kottha Kota Krishna Sai||Sobhanuru Nitin|
|10||Landa Jitendra||Revanth Murikipudi|
AP EAMCET 2021 Marks Declaration Form
APSCHE releases AP EAMCET Marks Declaration Form that are to be mandatorily be filled by candidates who have completed their Class 11th & 12th from boards other than Board of Intermediate Education (BIE)- AP & TS. The declaration form is used to declare subject-wise scores in intermediate exams.
This is required because AP EAMCET Rank Card would be declared taking into consideration both AP EAMCET 2021 score and 10+2 marks. Students are required to mail their declaration forms to the APSCHE headquarters or submit it in person.
Steps to Submit AP EAMCET Marks Declaration Form
- Download the declaration form from the official website and take a print out of the same.
- Fill the Form and attach the required marksheets
- Scan the Declaration Form and Intermediate Marks Memo and mail it to the official website or send the documents by registered post to The Convener, AP EAMCET 2020 Office, Administrative Building, Ground Floor, JNTU Kakinada - 5333003
What are Tie-Breaking criteria in AP EAMCET?
For the preparation of the merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score, the tie shall be resolved by successively considering the following criteria:
- The total marks secured in AP EAMCET 2021
- Marks secured in mathematics in AP EAMCET 2021
- Marks secured in Physics in AP EAMCET 2021
- Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists, the older (based on date of birth) being given preference over the younger.
Note: The weightage of marks, in case of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
AP EAMCET 2021 Normalisation Procedure
- As the examination is conducted in multiple sessions based on the same AP EAMCET Syllabus, exam patterns for candidates have the same eligibility standards.
- As the paper will be different for each session, the difficulty level of questions might be slightly different.
- However, to maintain equality among the candidates a normalization procedure is introduced by the coordinating body.
Normalisation of Score in AP EAMCET 2021
The following formula will be used to calculate the normalised marks in the exam:
SMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the candidate belongs to
GMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together
Top Average Session: Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the candidate belongs to
Top Average Global: Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions Together
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2021 counselling will be conducted course wise. Shortlisted candidates have to report at the venue in person.
- No reason whatsoever will be accepted for absence at the time of AP EAMCET 2021 counselling.
- Deposit the token money to complete the admission process on the same day at the college. Failing to deposit the admission fee will result in losing the seat.
- In such cases, a candidate can appear for counselling in the next round only.
- The rank will be considered but previous registration will be cancelled.
- Candidate will start afresh with the entire counselling process.
Read More about AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET 2021 Cut Off
The cutoff score is the minimum marks a candidate must obtain in order to qualify AP EAMCET. The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Total number of candidates appearing in AP EAMCET 2021 Examination
- Total number of candidates who passed the examination
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Total number of seats
After the declaration of the results, JNTU will release the qualifying cut offs for each course and subsequently, students will be called for the counselling process.
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||40|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35|
AP EAMCET Result 2021FAQs
Ques. When will AP EAMCET 2021 result be declared?
Answer: AP EAMCET result 2021 will tentatively be released in the first week of May, 2021. Candidates can check their result online @sche.ap.gov by entering their Hall Ticket Number and selecting the exam group.
Ques. How can I check my AP EAMCET result?
Answer: You will need to access the official website of AP EAMCET ( www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet) for checking your AP EAMCET result 2021.
Ques. What information is required for accessing AP EAMCET results?
Answer: You will need to provide your user Id and password (generated while submitting your AP EAMCET online application form) for accessing the results.
Ques. Can I download a copy of my AP EAMCET 2021 result?
Answer: Yes, you will be able to download a PDF copy of the AP EAMCET 2021 result, apart from taking a printout.
Ques. How will I be able to access my AP EAMCET 2021 result/ scorecard in case I have forgotten my AP EAMCET password?
Answer: You can click the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the AP EAMCET Login screen, reset your password, and then access your AP EAMCET 2021 result.
Ques. Will AP EAMCET results for engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses be declared on the same day?
Answer: Yes, AP EAMCET result 2021 for all the courses will be declared on the same day.
Ques. On what factors are AP EAMCET marks normalized?
Answer: The AP EAMCET marks are normalized on three factors - mean marks (m), standard deviation (s) and raw marks (r).
Ques: What is the significance of AP EAMCET normalized marks of a candidate?
Answer: AP EAMCET normalized marks provides a relative ranking of candidates in a particular discipline.
Ques. Is the result for AP EAMCET MAB Exam also sent physically at the postal address of the qualified candidates?
Answer: No, you can check it only on the official website.
Ques. Where is AP EAMCET mark sheet used?
Answer: You will need to show your AP EAMCET mark sheet at the time of admission.
Ques. Where are AP EAMCET results used?
Answer: You may use your AP EAMCET scores for getting admissions to various courses available at the engineering institutes of Andhra Pradesh.
Ques. The system is not accepting my credentials while accessing AP EAMCET results. What should I do?
Answer: You may simply reset your AP EAMCET password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the AP EAMCET Login screen, and then access your results.
Ques. I am not able to open the official website for accessing AP EAMCET results. What should I do?
Answer: You should check your internet connectivity, try using some other browser, or clear cookies and history and try again. If none of that works, contact AP EAMCET officials.
Ques. How many courses are offered in AP EAMCET? Will the merit list be prepared separately for each of the courses?
Answer: In AP EAMCET, there are three streams Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture. Yes, merit list of AP EAMCET is prepared separately. Check the courses offered:
|B.E / B. Tech.||B.Sc. (Ag)|
|B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
|B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) (MPC)||BVSc. and Animal Husbandry|
|B. Tech. (Dairy-Technology)||B.A.Sc.|
|B. Tech. (Food Science & Technology)||B. Tech (Food Science and Technology)|
|B. Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC)||B. Sc. (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C)|
|B. Pharm (M.P.C)||B. Pharm (Bi.P.C)|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C)||B. Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C)|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.