AP PGECET Admit Card: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will start issuing the hall tickets for AP PGECET 2019 from May 2019 onwards. Visit the official portal i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in to access the document.
- AP PGECET 2019 is scheduled from May 1- 4, 2019 in CBT mode.
- The exam will have 120 MCQs and each question will carry 1 mark. Check AP PGECET Exam Pattern
- Registration window will become active in March 2019, apply online at sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet.
Highlights of AP PGECET Admit Card
|Availability of AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card||May 2019|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Issuing Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|AP PGECET Official Website||www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet|
|Credentials to access Hall Ticket||Registration No. and DOB|
|Helpline Desk||0891 2579797 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Steps to Download Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh PGECET
Step 2: Click ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link
Step 3: Enter PGECET Login credentials Registration No., DOB and Exam Paper code.
Step 4: Click ‘Download’ hall ticket.
Step 5: View and save your admit card.
Details in Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which acts as a gateway to the exam center. It bears the details of the candidate and the details of the exam he/she is appearing for. Listed below are particulars enlisted in the document:
- Course name – Program that a candidate is appearing for
- Candidate’s name – Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Father’s name – Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of registration
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birth date of a candidate appearing for the exam
- Mobile Number – Contact number of candidate who will give the exam and as mentioned on the application form
- Candidate’s Address – aspirant home address and also as given in the form
- Exam Date and Time – The time schedule and date of the examination
- AP PGECET Exam Center – Name of the venue with the address. Check AP PGECET Exam Centers
- Category and Gender of candidate – category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in AP PGECET Admit Card
- Signature of Convener – the document will also carry scanned sign of controller of examination
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by candidate appearing for PGECET 2019.
Discrepancies in Admit Card
It is the duty of the student to scrutinize all the details mentioned on the hall ticket. If any discrepancy is found then, the applicant must report the problem to the official authority of AP PGECET through the official website or via post/Telephone and get the problem fixed.Contact Details
Mobile No.: 0891 2579797
How to Retrieve Registration No./Password?
After successful registration, an SMS and an official email are sent on the registered Mobile no. and Email ID respectively. It is advisable to keep these details safe until the admissions are finalised.
In case, a candidate forgets his/her registration no., there is an option available on the official website to recover the same. The steps mentioned below will help in retrieving the forgotten credential(s):
Step 1: Click on the official website link: sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
Step 2: Click under the header “Application” and then click on “Forgot Registration No.“
Step 3: When you click on the sub-link “Forgot Registration Number“ you will be directed to a new page.
Step 4: Enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number. Then you need to enter you SSC examination hall ticket number.
Step 5: Once you complete the form your Registration number will come up. Write it down and save it safely for future processes.
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the day of the exam, there are few documents that a candidate must carry along with admit card of AP PGECET. They are as follows:
- AP PGECET Application Form
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ ST candidate)
- Passport Size Photograph as uploaded in the application form
- Photo ID proof of candidate like Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc.
Materials allowed at the exam center
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
- Pencil and eraser
Materials not allowed at the exam center
- Log books,
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet.
Download Free AP PGECET Sample Papers
AP PGECET Important Instructions
There are certain instructions mentioned on AP PGECET Admit Card. They must be followed by candidates at and during the exam. Listed below is the set of instructions for the exam:
- Verify all the details in the document, in case of any error immediately inform the concerned authorities.
- Preserve AP PGECET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card until the final admissions.
- Hall ticket of AP PGECET is a non-transferable document. Any tampering of the document will automatically result in disqualification of candidature.
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. This will enable candidate to familiarize with the Computer Based Test.
- Candidates arriving late will not be allowed to enter the test center.
- Read the instructions before starting the computer-based test or online examination.
- Applicants must remain seated in their allotted places until the completion of the examination. In any case, candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination ends.
- Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- AP PGECET Question Paper will consist a total of 160 Multiple Choice Questions. MCQs from 3 different sections (subject wise) with 4 responses will be given. Out of 4 responses, only 1 response is correct.
- Candidates are required to answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College