GUJCET 2020 Application Form, Registration Dates, Fees and Process
GUJCET 2020 Application Form was released in online mode on January 21, 2020. GUJCET 2020 was scheduled to be conducted on March 31, 2020 in offline mode. however, it has postponed due to lockdown amid COVID-19 crisis. Candidates who wish to gain entry into B.Tech/B.E./B.Pharma courses can do so with the help of GUJCET. Since it is a state level exam, candidates must be indian nationals and have a Gujurat domicile to be eligible for GUJCET 2020.
- Candidates have to obtain a User ID and Password by registering on gujcet.gseb.org. Applicants must remember to have a scanned copy of their photograph and signature at the time of registration. The application fee for GJUCET 2020 is INR 300 for candidates from all categories.
- Candidates who register sucessfully will be able to collect their admit cards tentatively in the second week of March, 2020. A government approved ID must be carried alongside the admit card i.e. voter card, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Employee ID, College ID.Download GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Direct Link to Apply for GUJCET 2020
Application Form Highlights
Highlights of GUJCET 2020 Application Form
GUJCET 2020 is held for candidates seeking admission to engineering or diploma and medical courses offered in universities and colleges in the state. Highlights of GUJCET 2020 Application Form are given below in the table: -
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of application||Online only|
|Language of application form||English only|
|Application form fee||INR 300|
|Stream of the exam||Engineering or Diploma, Medical|
|Exam Level||State Level|
GUJCET 2020 Application Dates
The table shows the key dates concerning GUJCET 2020:
|Commencement of Application Process||January 21, 2020|
|Last to fill GUJCET online form||February 19, 2020 (Extended)|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Date of the examination||March 31, 2020(Postponed)|
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility
Applicants who have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination in Science Stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2020. There is a decided eligibility criterion that students must fulfill to appear for GUJCET 2020:
- Candidates who have filled in the application form for appearing in the 12th-grade exam or eligible for appearing in the Examination of Higher Secondary Science Stream (10 + 2 Pattern) can fill the GUJCET 2020 application form.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Science Stream (10 + 2 Pattern) Examination or equivalent conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education or Indian School Certificate Examination through a recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat are also eligible.
- Students appearing for the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by CBSE or ICSE can also fill the application form given that they are appearing for 10+2 in the state of Gujarat.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks are needed in the Higher Secondary Examination cleared by the student.
- Candidate’s age should be 17 years in the year of applying for GUJCET.
- The candidate is also required to have a domicile of Gujarat.
- Students who are applying for B.E/B.Tech courses must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects in 12th standard.
- Similar to the above point, students applying for MMBS, B.Pharm or BDS courses are needed to pass the HSC exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the subjects.
Fill Application Form
How to fill GUJCET 2020 Application Form?
It is advised that students should thoroughly read the GUJCET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Steps involved in filling the GUJCET 2020 application form are given below:
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves on the official website given in the Information Brochure.
- The official website link is gseb.org
- Click on the GUJCET link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in your details like Name, Email ID, and Phone number. Create a strong password for your profile.
- After successfully registering yourself for GUJCET, click on ‘Log In’.
- Enter your ID and password. Log in to fill the online application form.
- One needs to fill in their personal information like Guardian’s name, Date of Birth, Gender etc in the application form.
- Enter your academic qualification details and communication details.
- Verify the details you entered before clicking the Submit button at the end of the page.
- Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the form as they are verified with original documents in later stages of admission.
- After filling the facts, upload your passport size photo and signature.
- The format allowed for photo and signature is JPG/JPEG only.
- These specifics are reflected in the GUJCET admit card.
- After completion of the application form, save it and take a print out on an A4 sheet of paper.
- Next, send the form through post to this address:
“Admission Committee for Professional Courses,
L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmadabad – 380015”
GUJCET 2020 Application fees
The applicant is required to pay INR 300 as the GUJCET 2020 application fee. The fees are to be paid through Demand Draft of INR 300 of any nationalized bank towards examination fee in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad. The application form is liable to be rejected if the fee is not remitted.
Details to be filled in the GUJCET 2020 Application Form
GUJCET 2020 application form needs personal and academic information of the candidate. The details asked in the form are charted below:
|Details to be filled||Explanation|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s Name||Enter your father’s full name|
|Date of Birth||Enter your birth date as mentioned in your 10th mark sheet|
|Gender||Choose from the menu|
|Category||Mention if any special category claim|
|Nationality||Choose Indian or others|
|Qualification details||Enter your 10th and 12th exam details as asked|
|Correspondence details||Enter your address and contact details for communication purpose|
|Photo and Signature||Upload your recent photo and signature in JPG format|
Application Form Correction
GUJCET 2020 Application Form Correction
In case, the candidate fills some wrong information or wants to modify/update the filled details, the points to be noted are:
- You can edit the application form before you submit the application form online.
- Once you have uploaded the photo and signature and submitted the form, no correction is possible under any circumstances.
- In such a case, the student should immediately contact the GUJCET cell and get the situation clarified.
The Contact Address is: -
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell,
C/o. Gujarat Secondary and
Higher Secondary Education Board,
Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10-B,
GUCET 2020 FAQs
Ques. I have passed 12th Class from CBSE board with PCM. Am I eligible?
Ans. Yes, Students who have passed the Class XII examination from any recognized board are eligible assuming that they have 50% or more marks.
Ques.I live in Gujarat but do not have a domicile. How can I apply for GUJCET 2020?
Ans. Sorry, but a domicile of Gujarat is necessary to apply for the examination.
Ques.I want to cancel my application form. Can the fee be refunded?
Ans. No, the application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any condition.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College