JEECE 2020 Admit Card - Download from jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release JEECE 2020 admit card in online mode in the last week of May 2020. To download the JEECE 2020 admit card, candidates need to submit their log-in id and password. JEECE 2020 will be conducted in the month of May.
- Candidates must carry the admit card of JEECE 2020 along with them to their allotted examination center. The entry will be restricted without JEECE 2020 admit card.
- Candidates must not get the admit card of JEECE 2020 laminated.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned over the admit card carefully and in case of any discrepancies immediately inform the exam authorities.
- To inform the authorities, candidates will have to give a handwritten application mentioning their concern through post or visit the JCECE Board Office (address given below) personally within the stipulated time period.
- It is to be noted that applications sent for corrections in the JEECE admit card 2020 after the last date will not be entertained.
How to Download JEECE 2020 Admit Card?
To download the JEECE 2020 admit card, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on JEECE 2020 Admit Card
- Enter log-in id and password as login details.
- Download and save your Admit Card
- Verify all the details mentioned in the admit card
- Obtain admit card in hard copy for future reference.
Details Mentioned on JEECE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is a document that verifies students’ candidature in the exam. The information about candidates’ detail and scheduled exam is extracted from the details provided in JEECE 2020 Application Form. Details present in the admit card are mentioned below.
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Scheduled Date
- Scheduled Time
- Roll Number
- Subjects to be asked
Discrepancy in JEECE 2020 Admit Card
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Candidates are advised to check all the details present in the Admit Card.
- Any deviation in the information present in the admit card from the actual details will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- Admit Cards with misprints, errors and spell mistakes are advised to report the concerned authorities immediately.
- The discrepancies are to be reported at the following address well before the scheduled date to make the necessary changes.
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
JEECE 2020 Exam Centers
- The number of exam centres of JEECE 2020 has been reduced to three.
- JEECE will be conducted in offline mode across a total of 3 cities in Jharkhand.
- Candidates applying for the exam will have to choose from the mentioned cities as one of their test cities.
- Applicants will be given two options for selection in order of priority as exam centers.
- Exam center choice has to be made while filling the application form. Following is the list of the selected cities.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates applying for JEECE 2020 should be aware of the documents they are required to carry along with their JEECE 2020 Admit Card.
Here is a list of things one should carry to their allotted exam center:
- Valid Photo ID: Candidates can bring any of the mentioned documents as a photo ID to their JEECE Exam Center. However, the board encourages students to bring Aadhar Card to make the process centralized and common for all. Let’s have a look at the list.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Multiple Photographs: Candidates are required to carry their photographs, same as the one used in JEECE 2020 Admit Card. The photographs required are for documentation purposes.
- Stationery: Candidates will not be provided with any stationery by the conducting authority. They are required to bring 2 ball point pens along with them to the examination hall.
JEECE 2020 Exam Day Instructions
JCECEB has released a set of instructions to be followed by the students inside the test venue for smooth conduction of the exam. Here’s the list of important instructions for JEECE exam:
- Reach the examination center 45 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Students will be allowed to leave only after the completion of the test. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall prior to completion.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any document except JEECE 2020 Admit Card at the exam center.
- No extra time will be given to any of the candidates unless deemed by the board itself (mostly in cases of candidates with scribes)
- Candidates applying for JEECE must also know about documents, objects and things that are prohibited inside JEECE 2020 Test Venue. To ensure smooth conduct of the exam, candidates are requested not to bring the following documents/things: Electronic devices, Calculators, Any other document and Sunglasses.
- The board invites cooperation from thousands of students appearing for the test in order to make it a successful one. Hence, the board requests them to abide by all the rules and regulations including the documents they are asked not bring at the center.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College