JEECE Counselling 2020: Dates, Fees Payment, Procedure
JEECE Counselling 2020: JCECE Board is the organizing authority of JEECE counselling session. Only candidates who have obtained minimum qualifying marks in JEECE 2020 will be eligible to appear in the admission rounds. The computerized distributed counselling will be conducted in the month of July.
The counselling will be conducted in 2 rounds. If seats remain vacant after the admission of recommended candidates during the first round of counselling, a second round will be held.
At the time of document verification, all shortlisted candidates are required to produce their original certificates. In case, candidates fail to produce the original documents/certificates, their admission will be canceled. Read on to know more about JEECE Counselling and documents required for the admission process.
Any query related to JEECE Counselling can be sent to the following address:
The Controller of Examination
Science & Technology Campus, Sirka Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010
Phone No.: 9264473893, 8429996908
Email ID: email@example.com
JEECE 2020 Counselling Dates
|Exam date||4th week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2020|
|Starting date of 1st Round of Counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date of Counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
JEECE 2020 Counselling Procedure
Information regarding the date of counselling, time and place will be given through the leading daily newspapers of Jharkhand state and on the official website. During JEECE Counselling, candidates will be allowed to select Institute and Course/Stream on merit cum choice. Counselling for JEECE 2020 will be conducted in 2 rounds. In case, seats remain vacant after the 1st Round of Counselling, then the 2nd round of counselling will be organized.
1st Round of Counselling
- As per the rank in Merit List, candidates can participate in JEECE Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to follow the mentioned instructions and guidelines while attending their counselling for JEECE 2020.
- They will have to attend the counselling on the scheduled date, time and place.
- Candidates are required to carry the essential documents and Xerox copies of the documents for JEECE 2020 seat allotment.
- Only after the verification of the essential documents, candidates will be allotted seats.
- Failure of verification or failure of submission of the essential documents can lead to cancellation of candidature.
2nd Round of Counselling
- Candidates who have admitted through the 1st round of counselling may also participate in the 2nd round of counselling to change their course or stream and institution.
- The process of seat allotment will be carried out until all the seats are filled.
- Government specified Reservations will be applicable on the seat allotment.
- In case, a candidate is dissatisfied with the allotted seat in the first round, then he/she can opt for seat up-gradation in the second round.
- If the seat is not upgraded in the second round, then the first seat allotment will be considered as the final allotment.
- After successful seat allotment, candidates will have to confirm their admission by reporting in person to the allotted institute and completing the requisite admission formalities.
Steps to Apply for JEECE Counselling
The counselling process will be conducted in online mode at particular JEECE centers. After successful verification of documents, seat allocation will be done on the basis of the rank obtained in JEECE 2020. Any candidate who fails to submit the original certificates of the qualifying exam at the time of counseling, will not be eligible to get seats through JEECE.
JEECE Counselling fee is as follows:
|General/ BC-1/ BC-2||INR 400|
|SC/ ST/ Female||INR 250|
Candidates attending JEECE 2020 Counselling must bring all the documents for verification purposes. Bringing all the documents is a must because it verifies the information provided by candidates while filling JEECE Application Form. Following successful verification of documents, they will be moved to the next level of the process, Choice Locking.
The following procedure will be followed during choice locking:
- Visit the official website of JCECE i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on “Online Registration and Choice Filling” on the Website.
- Enter your JEECE roll number and password to log in.
- Go through the student’s profile to make sure that all details filled are correct.
- Click on “Available Choices” to view the various programs available for admission.
- Click on “Choice Filling & Locking”.
- Fill as many choices as you can.
- After filling the choices, click on arrange filled choices to arrange the order of preference of choices.
- Click on “Choice Interchange” to change the order of choices and then save it.
- Click on “Lock Choices” to make the final selection in choices.
- After filling the choices take a print out of filled in choices for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to fill choices as many as possible to increase your chances of getting a seat.
Document Required at JEECE 2020 Counselling
At the time of counselling, candidates are required to produce the original and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- 10 Class/Matric Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Passing Certificate
- 12 Class Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Passing Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O/D.C. of Jharkhand state (for candidates claiming seat under TFW quota)
- JEECE 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates who are claiming reservation under SMQ Quota are required to produce dependency Certificate issued by competent army officer/ personnel (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for Ex-servicemen).
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable)/ Pension Book for candidates claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- One passport size photograph same as affixed in the application form
Format of Certificates
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College