JKCET 2020 Admit Card, Documents and Exam Day Instructions
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will issue JKCET 2020 admit card in online mode in the third week of April 2020. To download the admit card of JKCET 2020, the candidate will have to log in using their application number and date of birth.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to appear for JKCET 2020 which will be conducted April 26, 2020.
- Candidates will have to paste their photograph in the space provided on the admit card of JKCET. The photograph has to be attested by a gazetted officer.
- If there are any discrepancies in the JKCET admit card, then the candidates must get in touch with the authorities concerned.
- It is imperative for candidates to keep the admit card of JKCET safely till the completion of the admission process
- Candidates must ensure that in no way the JKCET 2020 admit card is defaced, mutilated or changed.
Download JKCET Practice Paper
How to Download JKCET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates appearing for the JKCET 2020 entrance exam can download the admit card of JKCET 2020 by following the steps that are given below:
- Visit the official website of JKCET i.e.jakbopee.org
- Candidates will have to mention their application number and date of birth to access the JKCET 2020 admit card
- The JKCET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must check that all the information displayed on the admit card of JKCET 2020 is correct.
- If there are any discrepancies in the JKCET admit card 2020, then it should be brought to the notice of the authorities concerned
- If there are no discrepancies in the admit card of JKCET 2020, candidates should download and take its print out
Note: If the candidates are not able to download the JKCET 2020 admit card due to lack of proper internet facilities, then they can get in touch with the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE by taking an appointment over the telephone.
Candidates will have to pay a nominal fee of INR 100 at any of the BOPEEE offices during the working day and get the hall ticket of JKCET.
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (11 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (11 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Also Check JKCET Exam Pattern
Details on JKCET 2020 Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card of JKCET 2020 candidates must check the accuracy of personal details mentioned on it. If any discrepancy is found, candidates must immediately report about it to the authority concerned. JKCET admit card 2020 will bear the following details:
|Candidate’s Name||Date and Time of Examination||Roll number||Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Date of birth||Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph||examination center ||Exam Hall code|
JKCET 2020 Admit Card Discrepancy
The Applicant for any problem and any query about the JKCET Admit Card 2020. Any difficulty in downloading Admit Card or does not receive Admit Card, then they must contact the following address.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations
4th Floor, South Block,
Jammu – 180012
Contact No’s (Jammu): +91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371
Contact No’s (Srinagar): +91 194 – 2433590, +91 194 2433760, +91 194 2437647
Documents Required with Admit Card
In the print out of the JKCET 2020 admit card, candidates have to affix their recent passport-sized photograph. Also, along with the admit card of JKCET candidates has to carry any one of the following ID proof in original for verification:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo ID issued by concerned college/Employer
JKCET 2020 Exam Centers
- JKCET will be held at various centers in the cities of Jammu and Srinagar only.
- Aspirants will be given a choice to choose the city preferred by them.
- The final exam centers will be generated by the system and no request for any changes will be entertained under any circumstance.
JKCET 2020 Exam Schedule
|09:55 AM||Reporting in the examination hall.|
|10:00 AM||The invigilator will verify the candidate’s identification with the photograph pasted on admit card and attendance sheet.|
|10:15 AM||The authority will be provided the OMR answer sheet and they will be allowed to read the instruction given on that.|
|10:25 AM||The Question Booklet will be given to the candidates and they have to be entered the booklet number on the answer sheet.|
|10:30 AM||Candidates will be allowed to open the question booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|01:30 PM||OMR answer sheet will be hand over to the invigilator and leave allowed the examination hall after permission by the authority.|
JKCET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
JKCET 2020 Admit card will also have a list of instructions that all aspirants must read carefully and follow. Students must follow certain rules and regulations to ensure the smooth running of the exam procedure:
- Candidates must report to their designated JKCET 2020 center 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to the examination time.
- They must bring a copy of their to admit card, original identity proof, 3 photographs and stationery as permitted.
- JKCET 2020 Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Any such act of impersonation will be punished accordingly.
- Items like calculators and log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, paper chits, mobile phones or pagers will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- Students must mark their answers on the OMR sheet provided. They must fill in the necessary details and should not do any rough work on this sheet.
- Individuals can approach the Invigilator or Center Supervisor present in the exam hall for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any information regarding the online entrance test.
- JKCET 2020 Admit card should be produced during the counseling process and must be preserved till the entire admission process is over.
Check JKCET Syllabus
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College