JKCET 2021 will be conducted by JKBOPEE for admission in B.E/B.Tech programs. The authority has released the tentative schedule for online registration process. JKCET 2021 Application Forms will be released on March 10 and candidates can apply for the exam till March 29, 2021. Aspirants planning to apply for JKCET 2021 must have completed class 12 with a minimum of 50%. Check JKCET 2021 Eligibility
JKCET 2021 will be conducted in an offline mode. As per JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern, candidates will have to appear for two papers. Paper 1 is a combined exam for Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 for Biology or Mathematics as per the candidate’s stream. Check JKCET Subject Wise Syllabus
Candidates can choose the JKCET exam center in Srinagar and Jammu only. Candidates who will clear JKCET 2021 would become eligible for JKCET 2021 Counselling process based on the merit list. Read the article to know more about JKCET 2021 Exam Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, and much more.
JKCET 2021 Highlights
|JKCET||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Courses Offered||B.E./ B.Tech|
|JKCET 2021 Official Website||jkbopee.gov.in|
|JKCET 2021 Help desk (Contact No.)||9419150693/ 9419403272/ 9697383737/ 9419434133/ 9469012295|
JKCET 2021 Exam Dates
Dates (Tentative by JKBOPEE)
Availability of online application form
March 10, 2021
Last date for application form submission
March 29, 2021
Issue of admit card
To be notified
JKCET exam date
To be notified
Publication of answer key
To be notified
Grievance against the answer key
To be notified
To be notified
Commencement of counselling process
To be notified
Closing of admission
To be notified
JKCET 2021 Eligibility & Registration
Candidates willing to appear in the exam this year must check JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. As per minimum eligibility criteria, candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2021. The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir. Read More JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
JKCET 2021 Application Form
JKCET 2021 Application Form can be filled and submitted online mode only from March 10 to 29, 2021. Candidates can follow the steps given below for reference to fill the application form. Before starting to fill the application form, candidates should collect all the required documents for uploading in the application form.
- Step 1: Registration – Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of BOPEE i.e. jakbopee.org/ jkbopee.gov.in After filling in all the credentials click on ‘Submit’. After the successful submission of the registration form candidate will get an application number.
- Step 2: Fee Payment – Make the payment through the official website. The online application fees is INR 1200 which can be paid via Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Step 3: Filling Details in Application Form – After successful payment of the fee, one must fill the following details: Personal details, Basic details, Educational details, Communicational details, etc.
- Step 4: Uploading of Documents – Certificate of Permanent Address, Marksheet of the qualifying exam, Matriculation examination certificate as a Date of Birth proof, Reserved category certificate
- Step 5: Upload Images – Upload Passport size photograph/Signature/ Thumb Impression in .jpg format. The size of the images should be between 10–50 kB.
JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern
JKCET 2021 exam will be conducted in an offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based. JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 which is a combined exam for Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 for Biology or Mathematics as per the candidate’s stream.
- The type of questions is – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- One will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Given below is the detail of Question Paper:
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|PCM & PCB||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 hours|
JKCET 2021 Syllabus
JKCET 2021 entrance test will be based on the course of study and syllabi of class XII. It is organized by JKBOSE (Jammu & Kashmir state board of school education). JKCET 2021 Syllabus covers subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. Candidates can choose medical or non-medical syllabus according to the chosen stream.
|Kinematics||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations, and Functions||Plant Physiology|
|Oscillations & Waves||Chemical Equilibrium||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Genetics|
|Electrostatics||Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||Ecology and Environment|
|Magnetic effects of Current & Magnetism||Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Cell Structure and Functions|
|Optics||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Statistics and Probability||Human Physiology|
|Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry & Polymers||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation||Reproduction|
JKCET 2021 Admit Card
JKCET 2021 Admit Card will be available on the official website (jkbopee.gov.in) in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the second week of April 2021. Hall ticket is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center without the same entry in the examination hall is not allowed.
Given below are the steps to download JKCET 2021 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Contact Details
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
- Provision for sticking the passport size photograph
JKCET 2021 Exam Center
Candidates will be able to choose the exam center as per their convenience in the application form. The exam center will be allotted by BOPEE. Given below is the important information about exam center candidates should check:
- BOPEE allots the exam center and the information regarding this will be intimated on Admit Card.
- Test center will only be allotted in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
- Once the test center is allotted it cannot be changed.
- Candidates can check the information regarding exam center in the admit card.
JKCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow a proper schedule for the preparation of the exam. Here are few Preparation Tips which will help the candidates to secure good marks on the entrance test.
- Candidates must know the complete exam pattern and syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Students must focus on clearing the basic concepts first.
- Try to prepare short notes of the important topics and revise it daily.
- Make and follow a proper time table and fix your study time for each subject.
- Solve mock tests and practice as much as possible from the previous year question papers.
- Do regular exercise and workout to stay fit.
JKCET 2021 Reference books
Given below are the recommended books for the preparation of JKCET 2021:
|Biology||Trueman’s Elementary Biology - Vol.1||K.N. Bhatia, M.P. Tyagi|
|Dinesh Objective Biology||K.N. Bhatia, K. Bhatia|
|Chemistry||Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd|
|Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee|
|JKCET Question bank||MTG|
|Physics||Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Advanced OPTICS & MODERN PHYSICS||D.C. Pandey|
|Mathematics||Objective Mathematics||R.D. Sharma|
JKCET 2021 Answer Key
The JKCET 2021 Answer Key will be released in the online mode. on the official website. The JKCET Answer Key will help the candidates have a rough idea of what marks the candidates can secure.
- Once the entrance test is over, the answer key will be displayed on BOPEE’s website.
- Candidates can telly their answers from the answer key and get an idea of their score.
- If candidates find any discrepancy in the answer key, they can submit representation along with proper proof.
- Candidates need to submit a fee of Rs. 1000/- per question along with the representation.
- Once the required corrections are made in the answer key, the revised key will be uploaded on the official website.
- Candidates can raise the JKCET 2021 Answer Key objection with the evidence in the given time frame. The authority will not accept the JKCET 2021 Answer Key objection once the date will be over.
JKCET 2021 Result
JKCET 2021 Result will be declared in online mode only at the official website. Given below are the steps to check JKCET 2021 Result:
- Visit the official website of BOPEE
- Click on Result link.
- Provide the credentials like roll number, application number, and date of birth in the given space.
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out for future reference.
JKCET 2021 Counselling
Candidates who manage to clear the exam would become eligible for JKCET 2021 Counselling process based on the merit list.
- Candidates who will qualify for the exam will get their counselling letter online after logging into the candidate’s portal.
- No separate counselling letter will be sent by post.
- Candidates must make a payment of INR 500 for the counselling process.
- They must bring all the original documents on the day of counselling.
- In the counselling, process candidates must give their preferences for college and course. The selection of candidates for admission will be based on the candidate’s merit list for admission.
Given below are the important documents required in the counselling process.
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the concerned Board
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of permanent residence
JKCET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When will the JKCET 2021 registration process start?
Ans. JKCET 2021 Application Form will be released on March 10 and the last date to apply for the exam is March 29, 2021.
Ques. Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Ans. Yes, the application correction facility may be provided by the authorities in the application form.
Ques. I have uploaded my photograph without name and date. Will it be accepted?
Ans. If a candidate has uploaded the photograph without date and time inadvertently, it will be also accepted.
Ques. What will be negative marking in the examination?
Ans. 0.5 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. However, no deduction will be made for unanswered questions.
Ques. Is the calculator allowed in the online entrance exam?
Ans. No, any electronic device will not be allowed in the examination hall.
Ques. What will be upper age limit criteria?
Ans. There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply for the examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.