JKCET 2020 Application Form(Released), Dates, Fee and Procedure
JKCET 2020 Application Form are available from March 12, 2020 on the official website. Applicants will be able to fill the application form in online mode by visiting the official website. The application fee is expected to be INR 1200 this year. JKCET 2020 will be conducted on April 26, 2020.
- JKCET Eligibility Criteria is that candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression. The images should be in proper format and size.
- The exam shall be conducted at Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download JKCET Admit Card in online mode.
Direct link to apply for JKCET 2020
JKCET 2020 Application Form Dates
Given below are the application form dates for JKCET exam:
|Commencement of Application Submission||March 12, 2020 (Released)|
|Last of submission of Application Form||March 31, 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Exam Dates|April 19, 2020 April 26, 2020
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to appear in JKCET 2020 must check their eligibility criteria before filling the JKCET Application Form. If candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by BOPEE, the application form can be rejected at any stage. Candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2019.
- Candidates should be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Applicant must have the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM and English
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50 % in their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board
- Reserved candidates, must obtain 40 % in 10+2 or equivalent to be eligible
- 10+2 or equivalent appearing candidates are eligible to apply for JKCET.
How to Fill JKCET 2020 Application Form?
JKCET 2020 Application process has been released on March 12, 2020. Interested candidates can fill the online application form before March 2020. Candidates can fill the application form online from the official website. Candidates should fill the application form carefully.
Candidates can follow the steps below for reference to fill the application form. Before start filling the application form candidates should collect all the required documents for uploading in the application form.
Documents Required Before Filling Form
Given below is the list of documents candidates should carry before start filling JKCET 2020 Application form.
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Debit/Credit Card information
- Transaction ID of challan (in case of offline payment)
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Scanned copy of thumb impression
- Qualification details
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of BOPEE i.e. jakbopee.org / jakbopee.net
- Click on ‘CET Engineering 2020’
- Click on the tab of ‘e-Application’ from the various tabs displayed.
- Read all the displayed instruction
- Fill the registration form to get Application Number.
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- After the successful submission of registration form candidate will get an application number.
Part 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make payment through the official website
- Login to the candidates’ portal with the help of application number
- To make a payment click on the link ‘ Pay 800’
- Candidates can make payment via
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Offline (via any branch of HDFC or J&K bank)
- Candidates should carefully secure the transaction ID (in case of candidates making payment through challan) and Reference ID given by Bank for future purposes.
Candidates can make payment via two methods i.e. both offline and online
- E Challan: Candidates can submit e challan in any branch of HDFC Bank. Candidates must secure transaction ID.
- Online payment
- Choose the payment option among Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Enter the details of Card or Bank
- Verify the details and Pay
Part 3: Filling details in Application Form
After a successful payment of fee, candidates have to fill the following information. Candidates have to fill basic, personal, communicational and educational details in the application form.
- Disability Information
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name, etc.
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address with Pin code and State
- Details of 10+2 or equivalent
- Matrix details
Part 4: Uploading of Images
Candidates have to upload a recent passport size scanned photograph with a light background. The date and name of the candidate should be written on the photograph. Given below are the documents need to be uploaded with their dimensions:
- Passport size photograph in jpg format. The size of the image should be no more than 500 kb.
- Scanned image of signature in jpg format. The size of the image should be no more than 200 kb.
- Scanned image of thumb impression in jpg format. The size of the image should not exceed 200 kb.
Application Fee Payment
After JKCET 2020 registration process candidates have to make payment of application fee. The last date to make payment is February 2020. Candidates can make payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ e challan as per their convenience. Candidates have to make payment of INR 800. No relaxation will be given to candidates of reserved category.
|General Category||INR 1200|
|Reserved Category||INR 1200|
Retrieving Registration Number and Password
Candidates who forget their application number or password login can reset them by visiting the official website of JKCET. Given below are the steps to follow to reset the password:
- Visit the official website
- Go to candidate login page
- Click on ‘Forget Password’
- Password regeneration page will appear
- Reset password by using the OTP method or answering Security questions
- Enter the details and click on ‘submit’
- Reset your password
- Login with the new password.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College