NERIST NEE 2019 Exam Dates, Eligibility and Application Form
NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2019 is a state level exam conducted in three phases (NEE 1, NEE 2, NEE 3) for Certificate, Diploma and Degree Courses in Technology. The exam is conducted for Diploma in Forestry. The exam will conduct on April 21, 2019 of NEE 2 & NEE 3 and April 22, 2019 of NEE 1 (Tentatively). Eligible candidates must fill NEE Application Form from January 11, 2019 in online mode.
|NERIST NEE Eligibility||NERIST NEE Admit Card||NERIST NEE Exam Pattern|
- The application fee is INR 600 for SC/ST/PD candidates and INR 1000 for General/OBC candidates through online mode.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The admit cards will be available in online mode only by entering Registration number/User ID and Password.
- NERIST NEE 2019 Result will be out by second week of May 2019.
NERIST NEE 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Courses Offered||3- Certificate, Diploma and Degree Courses in Technology (Forestry)|
|Number of Seats||302 seats (NEE 1- 100, NEE 2- 80+30, NEE 3- 72)|
NERIST NEE 2019 Exam Dates
NERIST NEE 2019 is scheduled for April 2019. NEE 2 and 3 will be conducted on April 21, 2019 and NEE 1 will be conducted on April 22, 2019.
|Application form availability||January 11, 2019|
|Last date to fill NERIST NEE 2019 Application Form||March 12, 2019|
|NERIST NEE 2019 exam date||April 21 & 22, 2019|
|Download of Admit Card 2019||March 24, 2019|
|NEE 2 and NEE 3 Exam||April 21, 2019|
|NEE 1 Exam 2019||April 22, 2019|
|NERIST Exam Result||May 14, 2019 (Tentatively)|
NERIST NEE 2019 Eligibility
NERIST NEE eligibility criteria is as follows:
NEE 1 (Certification Courses)
- Aspirant must have passed class 10 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The age of the candidates must be 19 years as on July 31, 2019.
NEE 2 (Diploma Courses)
The university conducts exam for Diploma in Engineering and Technology, Vocational Course and B.Sc. in Forestry
- It is mandatory for aspirants to have passed class 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
- The age requirement is set at 23 years as on July 31, 2019. The university gives 3 years exemptions to candidates belonging to OBC Category and 5 years for candidates belonging to candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
NEE 3 (Engineering Courses)
- Candidates with a Diploma in specialization course will be eligible to apply, provided the minimum aggregate marks are 60% or CGPA of 6.0 is attained successfully.
- Age as on July 31, 2019 must be 40 years.
NERIST NEE 2019 Application Form
NERIST NEE 2019 Application Process concluded on March 25, 2019. The steps involved in form filling are as follows:
- Visit the official website- neeonline.ac.in.
- New User will have to click the register button.
- Fill in the details such as First Name, Last Name. Password, Mobile No and Email Address.
- A username and password will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Once done, fill in your academic details, course choice and examination details.
- Upload the photo and signature in given dimensions.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
- You will be redirected to fee payment page, pay the application fee via online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline bank challan.
- Once the fee is remitted, you can note the application number of successfully filled NERIST NEE Application Form for future reference.
NERIST NEE 2019 Admit Card
NERIST NEE 2019 Admit Card is one of the most important documents of the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The admit card will be available for download on the exam website from April 1, 2019.
The admit card will contain details like name, Exam Name, Course selected, Registration Number, Exam Centre Details, Exam Date and Time. It will also contain a photograph and signatures of the candidates.
Steps to download the admit card
- Go to the official website of NEE 2019.
- Click on the flash link for NIRSET NEE Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and Password.
- The admit card will be displayed on your computer screen, check all the details and download it.
NERIST NEE 2019 is conducted in 13 centres in North East India. Candidates can select up to 2 centres of their choice. The exam centre is allotted on first come first serve basis. The university will generally allot the first option of the candidate.
NERIST NEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NERIST NEE 2019 is as follows:
- Exam will comprise 125 questions to be marked out of 150 marks
- The questions are of objective type
- The question will be graded at 1 mark and 2 marks
- Candidates will be penalized with .25 marks for every wrong answer
- The subject wise split up is as follows
- Physics – 35 marks
- Chemistry – 35 marks
- Mathematics – 80 marks
- NEE 2 is conducted for 150 marks allotted to 115 questions.
- Subjects will vary for each course
- The questions will be a combination of 1 mark and 2 marks
- Subject-wise split up varies for each course/program.
The exam pattern will contain general subjects for 80 marks and specialization subject for 70 marks. The general subjects will be the same for all specializations
- Physics – 25 marks
- Chemistry – 25 marks
- Mathematics – 30 marks
Specialization subjects are as under:
- Agriculture Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
NERIST NEE 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights Table
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||NEE 1(125 questions), NEE 2 (115-130 questions), NEE 3 (50-130 questions)|
|Maximum Marks||150 marks|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3 – 4|
NERIST NEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the three exams will differ according to the course applied for. NEE 1 is conducted for candidates seeking admission to certification courses, the syllabus will mainly comprise topics from class 10 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections.
NEE 2 and NEE 3 will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 level. Topics such as Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, etc. must be focused upon. Questions pertaining to Biology section will also be asked. Apart from this, vocational subjects must also be focused upon.
NERIST NEE 2019 Recommended Books
To prepare for the exam, we have tabulated below some good reference books for candidate’s convenience. The list of books is as follows:
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|NERIST Entrance Examination 2015 NEE-I (Base Module)||Arihant Experts|
|Problems In GENERAL PHYSICS||I E Irodov|
|Chapter-wise Solutions JEE Main Chemistry||Arihant Experts, Ninth|
|Wiley's Solomons & Fryhle's Organic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced)||M S Chouhan|
NERIST NEE 2019 Result
NERIST NEE Result will be released on the official website in the month of May 2019. Candidates will be intimated of the result through website and online portals. The result announcement will be also made in leading newspapers of North East India. The board will release the overall marks of the candidate.
Steps to download NERIST NEE 2019 Result are as follows:
- Go to the official web portal of NERIST NEE.
- Click on the link stating “NERIST NEE 2019 Result”
- A pdf file will be displayed on the screen, download it and look for your roll number.
NERIST NEE 2019 Cut Off
There is no pre-determined cut off mark for NERIST NEE 2019. The university determines the cutoff every year based on the below factors
- Number of applicants
- Highest marks secured in the current year
- Marks and cutoff secured in the previous year
- No of seats available
- Level of the exam
The university also gives exemption in cut off marks based on category and reservation
NERIST NEE 2019 Counselling
NERIST NEE 2019 Counselling will be conducted in the month of June 2019. The counselling for all three exams will happen around the same time. The University will prepare a counselling schedule based on the marks secured by the candidate and category of the candidates.
Candidates can login to know the details of their allotted time and venue. The counselling is conducted in the offline mode and the university will announce a list of selected and waitlisted candidates. All the necessary documents in both original and Xerox copy have to be carried at the time of counselling.
The list of required documents is as follows:
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College