NERIST 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets(Postponed) and Exam Centers
NERIST 2020 Admit Card will be available to download after the revised dates are announced. To download the admit card of NERIST NEE 2020, the candidate will have to log in at the official website i.e. neeonline.ac.in using their Email ID and Password. Candidates who register successfully will appear for NERIST NEE 2020.
- The admit card will be issued for all candidates who have filled NERIST NEE Application Form correctly.
- NERIST will not send the admit card to candidates by post, e-mail, or courier. Check How to Download?
- Without NERIST NEE admit card, students are not allowed to appear in the entrance examination.
- Before downloading the admit card, the candidate must check the information displayed on it is legible and correct. Or else the candidate must get in touch with admission authorities.
- Candidates must carefully preserve the NERIST NEE 2020 admit card until the completion of the admission process.
NERIST NEE Admit Card Highlights
|Date of Admit Card Release||To be announced|
|Details Required||Email ID and Password|
|Documents required on exam day||ID Proof & printout of admit card|
|Information on the Admit Card||Name, photo, signature, registration number, roll number, exam venue and exam date|
How to Download NERIST 2020 Admit Card?
The steps to download the NERIST NEE 2020 admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website of NERIST i.e. neeonline.ac.in
- Click on the NEE Portal 2020
- On the website homepage, click on the Login button
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Email ID and Password
- Click on the Login button
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of hall ticket and keep it safe.
Details on NERIST 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is considered to be the most important document. The Admit Card contains some important information about the candidates and the exam. Given below are some important information available in the admit card. Candidates should carefully check the below information in the Admit Card before downloading.
|Candidates Name||Roll Number||Registration Number||Application Number||Examination Date||Category|
|Examination Time||Exam Venue||Applicant Photograph||Applicant Signature||Exam Related Instructions||Nationality|
NERIST 2020 Hall Ticket Discrepancy
If the students found any discrepancy in the admit card they should immediately tell the institution authorities. Candidates should keep the admit card safe till the admission process ends. Following is the contact details, in case, if students found any discrepancy in the admit card –
Helpline No: 09707309326
Email ID: email@example.com
Documents Required along with NERIST 2020 Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following items along with the admit card of NERIST NEE 2020 to the examination hall:
- Valid ID proof of the candidate (Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card and School/ College Photo ID).
- Passport size photograph that similar to the one uploaded at the time of application submission
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
NERIST 2020 Exam Centers
- NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) will be conducted at 14 (Fourteen centres)in the eight North Eastern States.
- An applicant has to two provide two choices of the examination centres while filling the ONLINE form for the NEE 2020.
- The first choice of Examination Centre exercised by an applicant is maintained as such.
- A centre may not be available to a candidate if the number of applicants in that centre exceeds the maximum capacity of the centre.
- Also, a centre may be cancelled if sufficient numbers of applicants are not available in that centre.
|Examination Centre Code||Name of Examination Centre|
NERIST 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Students must go through all the instructions once before going to the NERIST 2020 exam centre. All the instructions are written on the backside of NERIST 2020 admit card. Following is the list of instructions that students need to follow on NERIST 2020 examination day: -
- Candidates must report the examination centre before the commencement of the examination.
- They are advised not to carry any kind of electronic things like Bluetooth, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc to the venue of examination.
- Any textual, printed or written material is also prohibited in the examination hall.
- If the students are unable to appear for the examination then re-examination will not be held.
- Students are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the exam.
- It is mandatory for the students to bring the admit card at the examination centre.
- Candidates can easily download the admit card from the institution official portal.
- They are advised to keep the admit card safe till the counselling or admission process ends.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College