NERIST 2018 Admit Card has been released on April 2, 2018 in online mode. To download the admit card of NERIST NEE 2018, the candidate will have to log in at the official website i.e. neeonline.ac.in using their Email ID and Password. Candidates who register successfully will appear for NERIST NEE 2018 for NEE – II & III on April 21 and for NEE – I on April 22, 2018.
- The NERIST NEE 2018 admit card will be issued for all candidates who have filled NERIST NEE 2018 Application Form correctly.
- NERIST NEE 2018 admit card/hall ticket will only be issued in online mode. NERIST will not send the NERIST NEE admit card to candidates by post, e-mail, or courier. Check How to Download?
- Without NERIST 2018 admit card, students are not allowed to appear in the entrance examination.
- Before downloading the admit card of NERIST NEE 2018, the candidate must check the information displayed on it is legible and correct. Or else the candidate must get in touch with admission authorities.
- Candidates must carefully preserve the NERIST NEE 2018 admit card until the completion of the admission process.
NERIST NEE Admit Card Highlights
|Date of Admit Card Release||April 2, 2018|
|Details Required||Email ID and Password|
|Documents required on exam day||ID Proof & printout of admit card|
|Information on the Admit Card||Name, photo, signature, registration number, roll number, exam venue and exam date|
How to Download NERIST 2018 Admit Card?
The steps to download the NERIST NEE 2018 admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website of NERIST i.e. neeonline.ac.in
- Click on the NEE Portal 2018
- On the website homepage, click on the Login button
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Email ID and Password
- Click on the Login button
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of hall ticket and keep it safe.
Details on NERIST 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card is considered to be the most important document. The Admit Card contain some important information about the candidates and the exam. Given below are some important information available in the admit card. Candidates should carefully check the below information in the Admit Card before downloading.
|Candidates Name||Roll Number||Registration Number||Application Number||Examination Date||Category|
|Examination Time||Exam Venue||Applicant Photograph||Applicant Signature||Exam Related Instructions||Nationality|
NERIST 2018 Hall Ticket Discrepancy
If the students found any discrepancy in the admit card they should immediately tell the institution authorities. Candidates should keep the admit card safe till the admission process ends. Following is the contact details, in case, if students found any discrepancy in the admit card –
Helpline No: 09707309326
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required along with NERIST 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following items along with the admit card of NERIST NEE 2018 to the examination hall:
- Valid ID proof of the candidate (Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card and School/ College Photo ID).
- Passport size photograph that similar to the one uploaded at the time of application submission
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
NERIST 2018 Exam Centers
- NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) will be conducted at 13 (thirteen centers)in the eight North Eastern States.
- An applicant has to two provide two choices of the examination centers while filling the ONLINE form for the NEE 2018.
- The first choice of Examination Centre exercised by an applicant is maintained as such.
- A center may not be available to a candidate, if number of applicants in that center exceeds the maximum capacity of the center.
- Also a center may be cancelled if sufficient numbers of applicants are not available in that center.
|Examination Centre Code||Name of Examination Centre|
NERIST 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Students must go through all the instructions once before going to the NERIST 2018 exam centre. All the instructions are written on the back side of NERIST 2018 admit card. Following is the list of instructions that students need to follow on NERIST 2018 examination day: -
- Candidates must report the examination centre before the commencement of the examination.
- They are advised not to carry any kind of electronic things like Bluetooth, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc to the venue of examination.
- Any textual, printed or written material is also prohibited in the examination hall.
- If the students are unable to appear for the examination then re-examination will not be held.
- Students are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the exam.
- It is mandatory for the students to bring the admit card at the examination centre.
- Candidates can easily download the admit card from the institution official portal.
- They are advised to keep the admit card safe till the counselling or admission process ends.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College