TISSNET 2020 Exam Centers, Exam Day Instructions & Pattern
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, regulating body of TISSNET will release the list of exam centres at its official portal-tiss.edu. Candidates must choose the exam city in order of their preference during TISSNET Registration.
- The exam will be held in as many as 100 exam centres in 39 cities across India.
- The Application Form will be available from October 15, 2019 while the exam will be held on January 4, 2020. Check TISSNET 2020 Schedule
- Candidates must select the test venues carefully as any request to change will not be entertained unless of the genuine reason(s).
- TISS will try to allot the chosen exam centre filled at the time of registration.
- The final allotted exam centre to the candidate will be stated in TISSNET Admit Card.
- TISS reserves the right to change or cancel any exam centre/city or change the time and date at their own discretion.
- In case of any questions regarding the exam centre of TISSNET, you may contact the conducting authority at 022- 25525252.
List of TISSNET 2020 Test Centers
- TISS officials keep in mind the fact that more centers shall be provided in a region that has a higher number of applicants.
- The centers are elected in such a way that maximum candidates have to travel a minimum distance from their address to appear for the exam.
- Candidates are mostly allotted the same exam center as chosen by them during TISSNET 2020 Registration.
- TISSNET Exam Centers are divided into four regions: North, South, East, and West. They are indicated below:
Check TISSNET Participating Colleges
|Northern Region||Southern Region||Eastern Region||Western Region|
TISSNET Exam Centers for PIT & Interview
- The second stage of TISSNET Selection Procedure is Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Shortlisting for PIT and PI round is done on the basis of a candidate’s performance in TISSNET.
- While the test will be held in around 39 cities, the second round of selection will be conducted only at TISS campuses in the following cities:
How to Choose TISSNET 2020 Exam Center?
- At the time of TISSNET 2020 registration, candidates are required to choose the centers.
- A predefined list will be provided from where candidates have to select the centres as per their preference.
- Allotment of the examination centres will be done on the first-apply-first-allotment basis.
- After selecting the exam centres, make payment and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Candidates who register successfully will be allotted TISSNET Admit Card in December 2019. The final allotted exam center will be mentioned on it.
How to Change TISSNET Exam Center 2020?
- The choice of TISSNET Exam Centers should be made very carefully.
- Although the exam centres cannot be changed, the institute can consider genuine requests.
- If a candidate wants to change the examination center, he will have to inform TISS, the conducting body of TISSNET.
- This can be done through email. The candidates can send an email with the request to change the TISSNET exam centres 2020 to “firstname.lastname@example.org".
- You may also choose to write a letter at:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Admissions Helpline Phone No. (022) 25525252
- Candidates must clearly state the reason why they want to change the exam centre.
- The request to change the centre will be considered only if the reason is found to be genuine.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2020
The paper pattern for TISSNET 2020 is expected to remain the same as the previous year’s. A brief of the same is tabulated below:
|Number of Questions||100 |
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections||3 (General Awareness, Mathematical and Logical Reasoning and English)|
|Time Duration||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Sectional Time Limit||No|
|Marks per Question||1 mark|
Check Detailed TISSNET Exam Pattern
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College