TISSNET 2019 Exam Centers: The convening body of TISSNET, will release the list of the exam centers at its official website www.admissions.tiss.edu. The cities will be released once the notification is out in October 2018. It must be noted that the final allotted center will be mentioned on the admit card. TISSNET 2019 is scheduled for January 19 in computer based mode, registration begins in October 2018.
Last year, TISS National Entrance Test was held in as many as 100 exam centers in 30 cities across India. It is expected that the number of TISSNET centers will remain same as that of last year. TISS reserves the right to change or cancel any exam center/ city or change the time and date at their own discretion.
TISSNET Exam Centers 2019 #Facts
- Choose centers while filling in online form, in order of their preference.
- Selects test venues carefully as any request to change it will not be entertained unless of genuine reason(s).
- TISS will try to allot the chosen TISSNET Exam Center filled at the time of registration.
- Along with admit card, carry an original Photo ID such as Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card to the exam hall.
- Report at the center at least an hour prior to the commencement of the test.
- In case of any questions regarding the exam center of TISSNET, you may contact the conducting authority at 022- 25525252.
List of TISSNET 2019 Test Centers
- TISS officials keep in mind the fact that more centers shall be provided in a region that has a higher number of applicants.
- The centers are elected in such a way that maximum candidates have to travel a minimum distance from their address to appear for the exam.
- Candidates are mostly allotted the same exam center as chosen by them during TISSNET 2019 Registration.
- TISSNET Exam Centers are divided into four regions: North, South, East, and West. They are indicated below:
|Northern Region||Southern Region||Eastern Region||Western Region|
TISSNET Exam Centers: For PIT & PI
- The second stage of TISSNET Selection Procedure is Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Shortlisting for PIT and PI round is done on the basis of a candidate’s performance in TISSNET.
- These processes are expected to begin in March 2019.
- While the test will be held in around 40 cities, the second round of selection will be conducted only at TISS campuses in the following cities:
How to Choose TISSNET Exam Center?
- At the time of registration for TISSNET 2019, candidates are required to choose the centers.
- In the next step, fill in your personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- Next, choose TISSNET exam center.
- A predefined list will be provided from where candidates have to select the centers as per their preference.
- Allotment of the examination centers will be done on the first-apply-first-allotment basis.
- After selecting the exam centers, make payment and upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Candidates who register successfully will be allotted TISSNET Admit Card in December 2018. The final allotted exam center will be mentioned on it.
How to Change TISSNET Exam Center?
- The choice of TISSNET Exam Centers should be made very carefully.
- Although, the exam centers cannot be changed, the institute can consider genuine requests.
- If a candidate wants to change the examination center, he will have to inform TISS, the conducting body of TISSNET.
- This can be done through email. The candidates can send an email with the request to change the TISSNET exam centers 2019 to “email@example.com".
- You may also choose to write a letter at:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Admissions Helpline Phone No. (022) 25525252
- Candidates must clearly state the reason why they want to change the exam center.
- The request to change the center will be considered only if the reason is found to be genuine.
TISSNET Exam Pattern
The official paper pattern for TISSNET 2019 will remain same as the previous years. A brief of the same is tabulated below:
|Number of Questions||100 |
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections||3 (General Awareness, Mathematical and Logical Reasoning and English)|
|Time Duration||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Sectional Time Limit||No|
|Marks per Question||1 mark|
Check detailed TISSNET Exam Pattern
We hope we helped you choose the right center from this article. TISSNET 2019 is scheduled in January. Good luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College