TISSNET 2020 PI/PIT Dates(Released), Exam Date, Registration Schedule by TISS
Tata Institute of Social Sciences conducted TISSNET Exam 2020 on January 4, 2020 from 2 PM to 3.40 PM. For this session, no changes were incorporated in the registration process of TISSNET 2020.
- TISS holds the national level examination for candidates seeking admissions in MA Programs offered at its 5 campuses.
- The exam is a computer-based test, having 100 objective type questions to be completed in 100 minutes. Check TISSNET Exam Pattern
- There is no provision of negative marking for any program, including HRM.
Download TISSNET 2020 Sample Papers
TISSNET Registration 2020 Dates
- Both Indians and NRIs can apply for the examination. Check TISSNET Eligibility
- Registration can be done via online mode only.
- TISSNET Online Application Form will release at admissions.tiss.edu.
- The offline form can be obtained by sending a request to the Mumbai campus for a printed application form.
- The filled offline application form has to be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- A candidate can apply for maximum 3 programs in two campuses and pay for those programs in one online form and should not fill more than one form.
Tabulated below are the important dates related to TISSNET Application Form:
|Release of TISSNET Application Form 2020||October 18, 2019|
|Last Date for TISSNET Registration 2020||November 25, 2019|
|Last Date for Sending Application Form by Post||December 3, 2019|
Read How to Apply for TISSNET Registration?
TISSNET Exam Dates 2020
- Candidates who successfully register for the examination will be able to download their TISSNET Admit Card from the official portal.
- Enter registered email ID and password to download access the document.
- Admit Card will contain the following information:
- Name of candidate
- Application/Registration number
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Test Center
- Course/ Program Name etc.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode, having 100 MCQs.
Tabulated below are all the important dates for TISSNET 2020:
|TISSNET 2020 Admit Card available from||December 18 – 19, 2019|
|TISSNET 2020 Exam Date||January 4, 2020 |
|TISSNET Result Date||February 4, 2020|
TISSNET PIT/ Interview Dates 2020
- Candidates clearing TISSNET will beshortlisted for the further stages of Selection Procedure. Check Cutoff
- It will consist of Pre-Interview Test/ Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
- One must clear these rounds in order to qualify for final admissions.
- In GD and PI, candidates are tested on their knowledge of the subject chosen.
TISSNET 2020 Result Dates
- Post declaration of GD and PI Results, a final list of selected candidates is prepared.
- The list is prepared out of 225 marks for the counselling process.
- Out of 225 marks, 100 marks are for TISSNET and rest 125 marks are for GD/PI round.
Check TISSNET Result
The dates of Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview (campus wise) are as follows:
|Pre-Interview Test / Personal Interview at TISS Mumbai for Programs offered at Mumbai and BALM, Chennai campuses||March 11-21, 2020|
|Pre-Interview Test / Personal Interview at Tuljapur Campus for Programs offered at Tuljapur||March 23-27, 2020|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Hyderabad for all Hyderabad Campus Program||March 23-27, 2020|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Guwahati for all Guwahati Campus Programs||March 31- April 03, 2020|
|Announcement of Selection for all the Programs||April 21, 2020|
|In-person Original Document Verification and Payment of fees||April 23 – May 4, 2020|
|Announcement of First Wait List for all Programs||May 11, 2020|
|In-person Original Document Verification and Payment of fees||June 16 – 24, 2020|
|Closing of Admissions for Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati and BALM, Chennai Campuses||June 8, 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session (2020 – 21)||June 10, 2020|
Check TISSNET Selection Procedure
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College