Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University will be conducting the first phase of TS EAMCET 2018 counselling from May 25 to June 8. The engineering classes will begin from July 16. To participate in the counselling of TS EAMCET 2018, the candidates will have to register themselves at the designated helpline centres and verify their original documents.
The major steps involved in TS EAMCET Counselling are as follows:
- Registration – There will be around 2 to 3 rounds of counselling. For each round, candidates have to register themselves separately. First phase of counselling of TS EAMCET 2018 will commence from May 25.
- Document verification – Started on May 25 to June 3, 2018. Qualified candidates had to register by providing required credentials namely Register No. and Password. After that, Facilitation Centers were appointed, where a candidate had to report for document verification.
- Option/ Choice Filling – Post verification, candidates were required to exercise choice filling option via online mode. In this step, filling choice of college/ institute is done as per the choice of candidate.
- Final Seat Allotment – After filling the choices, candidates were allotted a seat as per the availability in the selected college.
- Reporting at College – To complete admission procedure, one must report to the college and complete the formalities.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Key Dates
|TS EAMCET 2018 Exam||May 2-7, 2018|
|Declaration of TS EAMCET 2018 Result||May 19, 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling - Verification of Documents||May 25, 2018|
|Document Verification||May 28 to June 3|
|Choice Filling||May 28 to June 5|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment||June 8, 2018|
|Second Phase of Counselling||Second week of July|
|Commencement of Classes||July 16|
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2018
- TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) has released the official schedule for Round 1 counselling.
- Schedule for document verification and option/ choice filling is created as per ranks of candidates.
Schedule for Documents Verification – OC/ SC/ BC/ Minority Categories
|Date ||Reporting Time||From||To|
|May 25, 2018||09:00 A.M.||1||1500|
|May 26, 2018||09:00 A.M.||6001||8500|
|May 27, 2018||09:00 A.M.||16001||18500|
|May 28, 2018||09:00 A.M.||26001||28500|
|May 29, 2018||09:00 A.M.||36001||38500|
|May 30, 2018||09:00 A.M.||46001||48500|
|May 31, 2018||09:00 A.M.||56001||59000|
|June 1, 2018||09:00 A.M.||68001||71000|
|June 2, 2018||09:00 A.M.||80001||83000|
|June 3, 2018||09:00 A.M.||92001||95000|
|03:30 P.M.||101001||LAST ++|
Note: Check the facilitation centers for document verification of OC, BC, SC and ST category candidates.
TS EAMCET Counselling Annexure I
TS EAMCET Counselling Annexure II
Schedule for Documents Verification – PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian
|Date ||Category||Reporting Time||Ranks|
| || || ||FROM||TO|
|May 25, 2018||ANGLO-INDIAN||09:00 A.M||1||LAST|
|PH-(V) & PH-(H)||09:00 A.M||1||LAST|
|May 26, 2018||PH-(O)||09:00 A.M||40001||50000|
|May 27, 2018||CAP||09:00 A.M||1||20000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||1||15000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||03:00 P.M||15001||36000|
|May 28, 2018||NCC||09:00 A.M||1||10000|
|May 29, 2018||CAP||09:00 A.M||40001||60000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||36001||45000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||03:00 P.M||45001||56000|
|May 30, 2018||NCC||09:00 A.M||36001||42000|
|May 31, 2018||SPORTS AND GAMES||09:00 A.M||56001||67000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||67001||78000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||01:30 P.M||78001||89000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||03:00 P.M||89001||LAST|
|June 1, 2018||NCC||09:00 A.M||60001||65000|
|June 2, 2018||NCC||09:00 A.M||80001||85000|
Note: For PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian, candidates need to appear at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad for verification of documents.
Choice Exercising Options
|Date ||Ranks allowed|
|28 – 29 May, 2018||1||36000|
|30 – 31 May, 2018||36001||56000|
|1 – 2 June, 2018||56001||80000|
|3 – 4 June, 2018||80001||LAST ++|
|June 5, 2018||Change of Submitted Options|
|June 8, 2018||Online Release of List of Allotted Candidates|
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Fee
Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET Counselling 2018 has to pay a stipulated amount of fee. The fee has to be paid at the time of Certificate Verification. Given below is the fee as per the candidate’s category:
|SC/ ST Category||INR 500|
|OC/ BC||INR 1000|
Procedure for TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
The counselling process for TS EAMCET 2018 begins with registration for document verification. The whole process is conducted at TS EAMCET Facilitation centers decided by the conducting body. The process includes:-
- Document Verification,
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats,
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
Candidates who clear TS EAMCET 2018 are eligible to participate in EAMCET Counselling. The process is conducted in different phases. As per the ranks and scores, candidates are called up for TS EAMCET counselling, on different days.
Note: For Physically handicapped/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo-Indians category’s document verification will take place in Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
Steps in TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
Stage 1: Registration for Certificate Verification
- Candidates are required to register for certificate verification. The authorities have announced the registration dates and Helpline centers.
- One has to report at the center and have to produce the rank card to the officer and then wait for their turn in the registration hall.
- When the rank is called out, pay the processing fee and a receipt cum verification form is issued.
- Collect the verification form from the computer operator at the registration counter. One should make sure to verify the mobile no. and Aadhar Card No.
- To complete the whole Registration Process, one has to enter TS EAMCET Hall Ticket No., Rank scored and sign in the register provided.
- After this, wait in the registration hall till the time you are called for Certificate Verification.
Stage 2: Certificate Verification
- In this step, candidates who have successfully registered for the document verification are called out.
- One needs to verify all the details (Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile and Aadhaar Card No., Eligibility etc) on registration cum verification form are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the verification officer for corrections.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, contact the caste verification officer. Submit their original caste certificates for verification and clearance. After verification, report to one of the Certificate Verification Officer.
- Candidates from OC Category have to directly report to the certificate verification officer.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, you will be issued a receipt for the same. Collect the print out of the same. If in case of any correction to be made, contact the Chief Verification Officer. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect your manual option form and then leave the counselling hall.
Certificates Required for Verification
Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with 2 sets of Photocopies at the time of Counselling Process:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- For Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority Certificate needs to produce -
PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board – Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer - Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
NCC & Sports - Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
Minorities - SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
Anglo-Indian - Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Stage 3: Post Preparation required before Exercising Option Entry
- In this stage, a candidate has to select the college and course they wish to join. They need to select it in the form of priority.
- The options should be done from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible.
- The Seat Allotment for TS EAMCET 2018 is done according to the choices opted, vacancies available and courses opted.
- If all the vacancies are filled in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice, then one will be allotted a seat in subsequent order.
- Candidates opting for manual option entry form has to mention their district code, course code and college code they wish to get in. This option helps a candidate to save time and also helps to fill the details correctly online.
Note:It is advisable to not fill the options in which you are not interested.
Stage 4: Logout
After successfully completing the of Option Entry, click on ‘Logout’. After clicking the tab, 3 Options will appear- ‘Save and Logout’; ‘Confirm Logout’ and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- If you click on ‘Cancel Logout’, it will retain the Option Entry Form for entry to some more options.
- f you click on ‘Save & Logout’, it will save the option exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Clicking on ‘Confirm Logout’, it will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
Note:Candidates can add, modify or delete the details as many times as they want to within the time frame that is provided. The options saved in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen details, then you need to approach any of the help center provided. This will be the final chance to get any of the changes done.
Stage 5: Final Allotment of Seats
Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment via SMS to the registered mobile no. as well as online as per the notified dates. The seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s category, merit, gender, local area etc. The allotment order can be downloaded through ‘Candidate’s Login’ by following the link ‘Allotment Order’.
Stage 6: Fee Payment and Self-Reporting
- While making the fee, if the server indicates the tuition fee is null (zero), then the candidate can accept his allotment through self- reporting system placed in Candidate Login.
- Self-Reporting System: This means that you accept the seat allotted to you without submitting the original certificates/ documents at the reporting college immediately. You will still be eligible to participate in the subsequent counselling without losing your allotted seat. This will not only increase your chances of getting a better seat but also open up choices to select from.
- If tuition fee to be paid by the candidates is not zero, then they must download the bank challan and pay the tuition fee at any State Bank of Hyderabad branch in the state. Don’t forget to take the receipt for it. The bank challan can be downloaded from the allotment order page. Now, click on Self-Reporting System button. If the fee has been paid, your challan number, fee amount, bank transaction ID and branch will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Accept My Joining”. You joining details/report along with admission number is generated. Take print out of joining report and submit it along with allotment order at the respective college/institution.
Note:The joining report’s print out is to be produced at the time of college reporting.
Stage 7: Participating in Subsequent Phase(s) of Counselling (optional)
Candidates who are eligible to participate are:
- Who have not yet participated in previous phases of counselling, can participate as a fresh candidate by attending Certificate Verification at one of HLCs (Help Line Centers).
- If no seat was allotted in previous counselling can also participate. Also, it is necessary that one has got their certificates verified.
- If a seat is allotted and you have not yet accepted the joining through self-registration. Then, the seat allotted stands cancelled and will be considered as vacant. You are eligible to participate in the web counselling but are not eligible to join the new college/ course allotted in the 2nd Phase.
- For the ones, who have paid the fee and accepted the joining letter are still eligible to participate in the process. But, if you choose the new seat then your previous allotment will automatically get cancelled.
Stage 8: Process of Withdrawal
At the end of TS EAMCET Counselling, if you still want to cancel/ withdraw the allotted seat, you can do it before the stipulated date for cutoff by approaching the Convener in person.
How to Retrieve Password for TS EAMCET 2018?
- If a candidate forgets his/ her password, click on the link ‘Forget your Password’ in Candidate’s Login.
- Next, Enter your Registration No., TS EAMCET Rank, EAMCET Hall Ticket No. and DOB (Date of Birth) as mentioned at the time of Registration.
- Now, click on ‘get new password’.
- The New password will be sent to your registered mobile number or to your email.
- After receiving the password, one can use it for Option Entry.
TS EAMCET 2018 Merit List & Tie-Breaker Procedure
- Candidates who do not qualify the minimum requirement of marks for admission through TS EAMCET 2018, will not be considered for the ranking purposes.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category who have qualified in the state level examination, will be assigned ranking on the basis of combined marks obtained in TS EAMCET (75% weightage) and in subject groups (PCM for engineering & PCB for science (25% weightage) of the qualifying examination.
- In case, two or more candidates have secured the same marks then board will follow a tie-break procedure to allocate the ranks to the candidates.
- The tie breaking procedure will be different for each stream. The various parameters for tie-breaking are indicated below in their order of applicability.
Tie Break Procedure for Engineering Course
- Firstly, the total marks obtained in TS EAMCET 2018 will be considered, if the tie still doesn’t break, then
- Marks obtained in TS EAMCET Mathematics 2018 will be preferred, if the rank persists the same, then
- Marks obtained in TS EAMCET Physics 2018, if still, the tie remains, then
- The percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination, if it still hold on same, then
- Candidate older on the basis of date of birth will be given preference over the younger.
Tie Break Procedure for Agriculture Course
- Total marks obtained in TS EAMCET 2018, if it still hold on same, then
- The marks obtained in TS EAMCET Biology 2018, if the rank persists the same, then
- The marks obtained in TS EAMCET Physics 2018, if the tie still doesn’t break, then
- The percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination, if still the tie remains, then
- Candidate older on the basis of date of birth will be given preference over the younger.
* For Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, the weightage of score will be decided by the committee appointed by the competent authority.
TS EAMCET 2018 Help Line Centers
There is various Help Line Centers (HLC) for document verification and online options entry for TS EAMCET 2018 counselling. For admission to any professional course, candidates must check the official notification issued by the Competent Authority after TS EAMCET Results 2018 declaration. There are 20 HLCs for TS EAMCET Counselling. Given below is a list of Help Line Centers for the counselling of TS EAMCET 2018-
|TS EAMCET 2018 Help Line Centers (HLC)|
|J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari Opp: Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|J N T U College Of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|Sr And Bgnr Govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
|Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|University Arts and Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|Kakatiya University, Warangal|
Note:Candidates can select only one Help Line Center (HLC) of their choice for the verification of certificates/ documents and option entry. Request for changing HLC will not be allowed once it is chosen.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College