TS EAMCET Exam Centers – JNTU Hyderabad has released the official list of TS EAMCET Regional Centers.There are 18 cities (14 in Telangana and 4 in Andhra Pradesh) where the online mode exam will take place. The examination is scheduled from May 2 – 7, download TS EAMCET Admit Cards from April 20.
Quick facts related to TS EAMCET Exam Centers:
- The centers in Hyderabad are divided into five zones.
- While filling TS EAMCET Application Form, candidates can choose a maximum of three centers as per their preference.
- Candidates applying with a late fee of INR 5000 and INR 10000, will be allotted a centre in Hyderabad only.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some TEST ZONES notified.
- The Convener reserves the right to allot candidates to any TEST ZONES other than that opted by the candidates.
TS EAMCET 2018: New Exam Centers
- New centres - Nirmal, Bhuvanagiri, Suryapet, Kothagudem, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Shamshabad and Peddapally
- Four regional centres are facilitated in Andhra Pradesh for students appearing for exam in AP. The centres are Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool and Vijayawada.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres
- JNTU Hyderabad has divided the exam centers as per the regions in Telangana.
- Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET have to select three exam center at the time of registration.
- It is important to choose the centers carefully as there will be no option to make edits later.
Given below is the list of exam centers of TS EAMCET 2018:
|TS EAMCET Regional Centers||Regional Coordinator and Address with Contact Number|
Sri P. Ashok
Principal, Govt. Degree and PG College for Men, Shantinagar, Adilabad-504001
Ph. : 08732-226995 (O)
Sri T. Papa Rao
Principal, Govt. Degree & PG College for Women, Kashmeergadda, Near Fire Station, Mankamma Thota, Karimnagar-505001
Ph. : 0878-2249157 (O)
Dr. M. Pushpalatha
Asst. Professor & Principal, University Post Graduate College, Kakatiya University, Ellandu Cross Road, Khammam – 507 002
Ph. : 08742-223815 (O)
Principal, KRR Government Arts and Science College, Balajinagar, Kodad, Nalgonda Dist.– 508206
Ph: 08683-255340 (O)
Sri A. Ravindra Babu
Principal, Govt. Polytechnic, Hanumanpura, Mahabub Nagar – 509001
Ph. : 08542-275072 (O)
Dr. R. Nagender Reddy
Principal, Nagarjuna Govt. College, Nalgonda - 508001
Ph. : 08682-227222 (O)
Sri P. Ram Mohan Reddy
Vice-Principal, Girraj Govt. College (Autonomous), Dubba Road, Nizamabad.–503002
Ph. : 08462-220152 (O)
Sri S. Shiva Kumar
HECES & Principal (FAC), Government Polytechnic, Siddipet Vill. Rajgopalpet, Mdl. Nangunoor, Dist. Medak-502375
Ph.: 08457-247415 (O)
Dr. T. Srinivasulu
Professor & Principal, KU College of Engineering & Technology, Kakatiya University Campus Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal – 506 009,
Ph. : 0870-2449191 (O)
Hyderabad (TS EAMCET 2018
Dr. A. Govardhan
Chief Regional Coordinator, TS EAMCET 2018
Dr. N.V. Ramana Rao
Convener, TS EAMCET 2018
Examination Building, Ground Floor, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085 Ph.: 040-23150362, 23150462
Note:For candidates willing to attempt both the exams (E and AM) are required to choose the same centers. In case a candidate fails to select the option, he or she will be allotted different centers for both the exams. The competent authority will not be held responsible for this.
TS EAMCET Hyderabad Zones 2018
- Regional centre of Hyderabad is divided into 5 zones.
- This option will make it convenient for the students belonging to Hyderabad city who wants to give TS EAMCET 2018.
- Select the desired EAMCET Zone in Hyderabad while filling TS EAMCET Application Form 2018.
The following screenshot indicates the available options in Hyderabad Zone:
Given below is the list of areas that fall under different Hyderabad Zones for TS EAMCET 2018:
Location of Test Centers
Zone I (West)
Kukatpally and surrounding areas: Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad
Dr. B. Balu Naik
UGC Academic Staff College JNT University Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085 Phone
Zone II (North)
Medchal, Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas
Dr. P. Srinivasa Rao
Professor of Civil Engineering
JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085
Zone III (East)
Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas
Dr. G.N. Srinivas
Prof. of EEE & Vice-Principal
JNTUH College of Engineering Sultanpur Medak (Dist.)
Zone IV (South-East)
L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas
Dr. P. Venkata Ramana
Professor in Library & Information Sciences School of Planning & Architecture
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Masab Tank, Hyderabad - 500028.
Ph : 040-66440131, 23317006 (O)
Zone V (Central)
Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas
Prof. M. Gopal Naik
Professor of Civil Engineering
University College of Engg., Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007,
Ph : 040-27098254, 27682384 (O)
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres in AP
Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET from Andhra Pradesh will have an option to select a center in AP state. The test zones/ cities are as follows:
|TS EAMCET Exam City||TS EAMCET Exam City|
Allotment of TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centers
- Candidates who have paid TS EAMCET Application Fee and filled in the required details can choose the centre.
- Make sure to select the center wisely as it can not be changed at later stage.
- The competent authority can modify the list of given regional centers and can allot any other examination centre.
- It is suggested to select the examination centre that is nearby the residence. It will save the time of travelling and hence, help a student to reach the test centre in time.
- Candidates will be notified the final exam center in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Center Instructions
Candidates have to follow certain rules and regulations that are laid down by the competent authority- JNTU Hyderabad.
- Report at exam center at least two hours before the exam commences to ensure smooth conduct of checking procedure.
- The filled in application form and admit card will be verified at the entry gate of the center.
- Candidate will be frisked and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- The officials will take candidate’s biometrics (Finger Print and Photograph)
- Appointed invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
- Candidates must be seated in their allocated seats for the entire duration of the test.
- Entry will be prohibited even if a candidate is one minute late after the commencement of exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the hall before the completion of test timings.
- Wait for the time till invigilator instructs you to open up the question paper. The paper code and the answer sheet code must match.
- The signature and the Left-Hand impression in the space provided in hall ticket should be filled in the presence of the invigilator.
- Avoid creating unnecessary distractions at the test center.
TS EAMCET Exam Center: Materials allowed
- Photo ID proof like PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving licence etc
- Online Application Form with duly affixed passport size photograph (attested by the Gazetted Officer or the Principle of the qualifying exam college).
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST category
TS EAMCET Exam Center: Material not allowed
- Mobile Phones or any other electronic device
- Log tables
- Written/ study material
- Bits of paper
- Digital watch
Do’s and Don’ts to be followed at the examination centre are given below:
Dos at TS EAMCET Center
- It is compulsory for a candidate to carry his or her TS EAMCET Hall Ticket at the examination centre.
- A candidate has to affix his or her recent color photograph attested by a Gazetted officer on the designated space on TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form.
- Signature and Left thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces of the form in the presence of the invigilator only.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to reach the test centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The use of only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is allowed.
- Candidates have to fill the details of the Question Paper Booklet number and Booklet Code on the OMR Sheet.
- It is compulsory for a candidate to answer all the questions. There is no negative marking.
- Check all the details (Name, Hall Ticket Number and Photograph) mentioned on the Answer sheet and in case of any discrepancy inform the invigilator immediately.
- Candidates have to submit their OMR Sheet to the invigilator and they can take Question Paper Booklet with them after the completion of the exam.
- Read all the instructions carefully before marking the answers.
Don'ts at TS EAMCET Center
- Do not fold, wrinkle, tear or scribble on the OMR Sheet. You will not be given another OMR sheet under any circumstances. Therefore, handle it carefully.
- The Hall Ticket of EAMCET is not transferable.
- Any kind of tampering with the document is not allowed.
- No student will be allowed to enter the premises of the examination center once the examination has begun.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Log books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell Phones etc., into the examination centre. In case a candidate is found with any forbidden material, he or she will be disqualified.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test centre in the middle of the exam. They have to remain seated in their allotted seats until the end concludes.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College