TS EAMCET Hall Ticket is released at www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Enter your TS EAMCET Login credentials – Registration No., Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth to download the admit card. TS EAMCET 2018 is scheduled from May 2 to May 7, apply online before April 28 (with late fee).
Highlights of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
|TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket Highlights|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Admit Card||April 20 – May 1, 2018|
|Issuing Body||JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|TS EAMCET Official Website||www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET|
|Download TS EAMCET Admit Card using||Registration No., DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.|
|Documents to carry with Hall Ticket||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org | + 91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket Dates
The registration window for the state level examination is functional until April 4. Mentioned below are the important dates for the admit card:
|Availability of TS EAMCET Application Form||March 4 – April 4, 2018|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||April 20 – May 1, 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Exam|
Engineering: May 2 & May 3
Agricultural: May 4, May 5 & May 7
How to Download TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket?
The process to download the admit card of TS EAMCET is completely online. Make note that the admit card will not be mailed or sent via post or any other medium. The facility of downloading the hall ticket will be available until May 1.
Steps to download TS EAMCET Admit Card are as follows:
Step1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2018 i.e. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET.
Step 2: Click on ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket’ link.
Step 3: Enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
Step 4: After entering all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 5: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 will then appear on the screen
Step 6: Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
Details in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which acts as a gateway to TS EAMCET Exam Centers. It contains all the necessary details of candidate and of exam. The following infographic mentions details listed in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:
- Course name – Program that a candidate is appearing for
- Candidate’s name – Name of candidate who is appearing for the examination.
- Father’s name – Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of registration
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birth date of a candidate appearing for the exam
- Mobile Number – Contact number of candidate who will give the exam and as mentioned on the application form
- Candidate’s Address – aspirant home address and also as given in the form
- Exam Date and Time – The time schedule and date of the examination
- TS EAMCET Exam Center – Name of the venue with address where a candidate has to appear for the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate – category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in TS EAMCET Admit Card
- Signature of Convener – the document will also carry scanned sign of controller of examination
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by candidate appearing for EAMCET 2017.
Corrections in TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
The correction window is a one time facility offered to make changes in the document. While filling TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, make sure to furnish all the details carefully. Listed down are the steps to make correction in the admit card:
Steps to make corrections in the document:
Step 1: Click ‘TS EAMCET 2018 application correction’ link. (Option only available for registered candidates)
Step 2: Enter your TS EAMCET Login credentials – registration number, examination hall ticket number, and Date of Birth.
Step 3: Click ‘Submit’ and rectify the mistake in the online form.
Details that cannot be modified:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Hall ticket number
- Regional test centers allotted for the examination
- Father’s Name
Note: The above details cannot be modified by the applicant. Candidate should make a written request to the Regional Coordinator in Person or Convener EAMCET 2018 through e-mail to make the above-mentioned modifications in the exam application.
Details that can be modified:
- Name of the Qualifying Examination
- Year of passing of the Qualifying Examination
- Instruction Medium in Qualifying Examination
- Selected language for EAMCET – 2018 Examination
- The place of Study
- Urdu translation for EAMCET 2018
- Mother’s name of candidate
- State and District of birth of candidate
- Special category
- Local Area Status
- Category of the student
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Higher Secondary Examination marks
- Email ID of candidate
- Correspondence Address of candidate
- Mobile Number and
- Details of the Aadhar Card
- The modifications to the details given above can be done only during the stipulated time.
Note: If in case any discrepancy is found, it is advised to notify the authority about the issue.
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085
Phone: +91 9912330730/ 9121266980 (Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Material Required on Exam Day
On the day of the exam, there are few documents that a candidate must carry along with admit card of TS EAMCET. They are as follows:
- TS EAMCET Application Form
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ ST candidate)
- Passport Size Photograph as uploaded in the application form
- Photo ID proof of candidate like Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc.
1. Filled in Application Form should be duly affixed with recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
2. Signature and Left Thumb Impression of candidate will be done in the presence of invigilator to be captured in the space provided in the application form.
3. Rough sheets will be provided at the exam center only.
Materials allowed at the exam center
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
- Pencil and eraser
Materials not allowed at the exam center
- Log books,
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet.
Note: Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the exam center.
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Instructions
There are certain instructions mentioned on TS EAMCET Admit Card. They must be followed by candidates at and during the exam. Listed below is the set of instructions for the exam:
- Verify all the details in the document, in case of any error immediately inform the concerned authorities.
- Preserve TS EAMCETHall Ticket/ Admit Card until the final admissions.
- Hall ticket of TS EAMCET is a non-transferable document. Any tampering of the document will automatically result in disqualification of candidature.
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior commencement of the examination. This will enable candidate to familiarize with the Computer Based Test.
- Candidates arriving late will not be allowed to enter the test center.
- Read the instructions before starting the computer-based test or online examination.
- Applicants must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In any case, candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination ends.
- Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- TS EAMCET Question Paper will consist a total of 160 Multiple Choice Questions. MCQs from 3 different sections (subject wise) with 4 responses will be given. Out of 4 responses, only 1 response is correct.
- Candidates are required to answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.
CheckTS EAMCET Important Dates
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018 – FAQs
Ques. What documents are required with TS EAMCET Admit Card on the examination day?
Ans. You must carry the below documents:
- their filled In Online Application Form with duly affixed recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where he/ she studied form.
- Original and xerox copy of a valid photo id proof along with Admit Card (Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License)
- Caste/Disability certificate for reserved category candidates
- Respective document in case of a name change
Ques. Can I carry a black and white print of Admit Card?
Ans. It is always advisable to carry a colored printout of your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018. It makes the verification process easy.
Ques. Can I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on exam day?
Ans. No, carry any one of the above-mentioned photo id proof in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at exam center.
Ques. Is it important to sign in the admit card in the presence of invigilator?
Ans. Yes, signature and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of Invigilator only.
Ques. I have lost my admit card. What should I do?
Ans. In such a case, you can again download your admit card from the official website before the exam day. Your admit card will be further used during result declaration and counselling rounds.
Ques. I am unable to download my TS EAMCET Admit Card. What can I do?
Ans. You may be unable to download your admit card in the following cases:
- If your internet speed is low
- If you are entering the wrong log-in details
- If your application hasn’t been submitted successfully
Ques. What details must be verified in Admit Card?
Ans. Once you have your hall ticket in hand, make sure the following information is true and accurate:
|Your name and other personal details||Details of exam center|
|Registration and roll number||Exam date and timings|
|Category details||Clarity of your signature and photograph|
Ques. How can I ensure that my admit card for TS EAMCET Exam is valid?
Ans. Your TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded from the official website. The candidates who have registered successfully for the examination can only download their hall tickets. Hence, it is a validation in itself.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College