TS ICET 2019 Counselling Schedule (Out), Procedure, Seat Allotment and Admission
Telangana State Council of Higher Education has begun TSICET Counselling 2019 from August 6, 2019. KU conducted TS ICET 2019 on May 23 – 24, 2019 in CBT mode and the results were released on June 14, 2019. Check TS ICET Results
Latest: Direct link to official website for counselling process
The counselling procedure consists of the following steps:
Step 1 – Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2 – Attend Certificate Verification
Step 3 – Candidates Registration
Step 4 – Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 5 – Print List of Saved Options
TS ICET Counselling #Facts
- Provisional Seat allotment process for TS ICET will be released around August 14, 2019
- There will be a maximum of three rounds of TSICET counselling.
- Counselling Fee: Gen. INR 600 | SC/ ST INR 300
TS ICET Qualifying Score
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET 2019 are 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
TS ICET Tie Breaking Procedure
Candidates will be alloted their sectional as well as overall rank according to their individual TSICET 2019 result. As per the guidelines, those candidates who have secured equal ranks or marks will undergo the below mentioned tie breaking procedure.
- Higher Preference will be given to the candidate securing higher marks in Section A.
- If the tie still persists, Higher Marks in Section B will be considered.
- If the tie still remains, the older candidate will be given first preference.
TS ICET Counselling Schedule
|1||Payment of Processing Fee for TS ICET Counselling||August 6 – 8, 2019|
|2||TS ICET Counselling Document Verification||August 8 – 10, 2019|
|3||Exercising of options after document verification||August 8 – 12, 2019|
|4||Freezing of options||To be notified|
|5||Provisional Seat Allotment||August 14, 2019|
|6||Payment of admission fees and self reporting by the candidates through online mode||August 14 – 17, 2019|
|7||Physical reporting to the allotted college||To be notified|
|8||Commencement of Classes||To be notified|
TS ICET Counselling Process 2019
TSICET 2019 Counselling Process will commence from August 6, 2019. There are seven steps in the TSICET counselling procedure:
- Candidate Registration for Certificate verification
- Document / Certificate Verification
- Instructions on Exercising Options in Internet
- Online Web Options Entry according to their preference of Colleges
- Modification of College Option & Freezing or Locking of Options
- Seat Allotment & Download of College allotment
- Payment of Fee if any and Reporting in allotted college
The different steps of the counselling process are described below.
Step 1 – Candidate Registration for Certificate Verification
- The first step in the process of TSICET 2019 Counselling is the candidate registration. A candidate is required to register for the counselling process to enable the verification of his certificates.
- Based on the performance in the TSICET entrance exam, the candidates will be allotted ranks. The merit list will specify the names of all candidates in the order of their ranks. According to these ranks, students will be called for the process of certificate verification which will be conducted at various helpline centers.
- Students will be required to hand over their rank cards to the officer stationed at the entrance of the helpline center when their rank is called out. After this, the students must register their names and pay the processing fee which consists of registration cum counselling fee. It is important at this stage to remember to obtain the receipt of payment.
- Next step would be to collect the Registration cum Verification form from the computer operator who will be found at the registration counter in the registration hall. Students must verify whether the details and mobile number printed on the form are correct.
- This will complete the registration process of the candidate and he would be required to now wait for the Certificate verification to be completed at the registration hall.
Step 2 – Document or Certificate Verification
Candidates are required to carry some important documents along with them to the helpline center for the purpose of verification. Without these certificates, the candidate will not be allowed to proceed with the counselling process.
- If a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Backward Classes (BC) Category, OBC Category, he is required to report to the Caste Verification officer and submit the original caste certificate for verification and clearance.
- The candidate will then be provided a printout of receipts of certificates and in case of any discrepancy; he/she has to report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction
- After caste verification, the candidate must report to one of the certificate verification officers to submit other relevant certificates such as Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Marks Memo, Study Certificate and Income Certificate for verification.
This is the list of required documents for TSICET Counselling 2019 by the candidates for all categories
- Rank Card
- TSICET 2019 Hall ticket.
- Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination.
- Class IX to Degree Certificates.
- Caste & Income certificate issued on or after June 1, 2019.
- Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent.
- Residence Certificate
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Aadhar Card
Certificates to Be Produced By PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian
These are the detailed list of documents to carried by the candidates of PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian on the day of the TSICET 2019 Counselling:
For Physically Handicapped
- Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible
For Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under CAP Category
For NCC & Sports
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
Step 3 – Online Web Option entry, Modification & Freezing (Locking) of College options in Internet
- The next step that the candidates must follow is to register for TS ICET Web Options Entry.
- Here, upon registration, the candidate will be able to generate a password by entering the registration number.
- The registration number can be found printed on the Receipt of Certificate which will be given to the candidate after the process of certificate verification is over.
- The candidate’s date of birth will also have to be entered in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- For the purpose of filling choices, there is no upper limit and candidates can enter as many choices as they wish to. It is strongly advised to save the options entered from time to time to avoid any kind of loss of data.
- The provision to modify the choices entered is given to the candidates. This can be done several times before the specified time limit. So, candidates should edit their entered options according to their discretion before the time duration is over.
- After having entered their final choices, the candidates must freeze or lock their choices before the deadline.
Check TS ICET Spot Admission Guidelines
TSICET 2019 Seat Allotment
- After the choices have been locked by the candidates, the process of TSICET 2019 seat allotment will begin.
- Only choices that have been locked before the time duration will be considered while allocating the seats.
- The allotment will be based on the TSICET 2019 merit list.
- The list containing the information regarding the seat allotment will be made available on the official website.
- The candidates are required to download the allotment order along with the Bank Challan.
- To do this, the candidate will have to login into his/her account by using the login details created at the time of web options entry process.
TSICET 2019 Counselling Fee Payment
For the process of counselling, the final step is for the candidates to pay the requisite fee. The fee can be paid in any of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state of Telangana.
- After successful payment of fee, candidates must remember to obtain a receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Next, the candidate will need to report to the respective colleges within the specified time in the allotment order.
- The candidate must remember to carry the allotment order, fee receipt and other important documents when reporting at the institute.
- In case the candidate fails to report on or before the stipulated dates that have been mentioned by the authorities, the allotment made in the favour of the candidate will be liable for cancellation.
- Additionally, the candidate will lose all claims for further rounds of seat allotment.
Check TS ICET Participating Colleges
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College