International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship (IAME) is rated as the 11th best in South India and 35th overall in the country. The institute has a record of providing 100% on-campus placement to its students. The highest salary package offered amounts to INR 10LPA. IAME offers degree and postgraduate diploma courses in the discipline of Management and Entrepreneurship.
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2007 | Private and Unaided|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), UGC|
|Affiliated to||Bangalore University – Dual Specialization|
National: CAT/ MAT/ ATMA
State: PGCET/ KMAT/ JCCAT
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA, PGPM|
|Courses Offered||8 Courses across 6 streams|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | UG: INR 900 & PG: INR 1,000|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Capgemini, Myntra.com, ICICI, HDFC Bank, Microsoft, Future Group|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship Ranking
- Ranked as Management College by Higher Education Review.
- Ranked as Business School for Practical Preparations by The Academic Insights.
- Ranked 11th Top B School in South India by Silicon-India B School Survey.
- Ranked 7th Emerging B School in India.
- Ranked 3rd Best Emerging B School in Bangalore by Beyond IIM’s B School Survey.
- IAME Ranked: Business School for Practical Preparations by The Academic Insights.
- Ranked among 35th Top B Schools in India by Silicon-India B School Survey.
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship Courses
IAME Bangalore offers UG, PG and PG Diploma courses in the discipline of Management and Entrepreneurship. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Corporate MBA + PGPM||Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Startups and SME, Healthcare Management, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence||
|Global/ Executive MBA + PGPM|
|Corporate PGDM + PGPM|
|Global/ Executive PGDM + PGPM|
|M.Com||-||Graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Com||-||10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
Step 2: Download the application form of the course of your choice.
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 4: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 (for PG Courses) and INR 900 (for UG Courses) through Cheque/ Demand Draft in favor of ‘Nalanda Educational Trust’ payable at Bangalore or Bank Transfer to the following account:
Account No: 64132879652
Bank Name: State Bank of India,
Branch: Art of Living,
IFSC Code: SBIN0040871
Step 5: Send the duly filled form along with Cheque/ DD to the address given below:
No. 152/2, Nisarga Campus, Behind The Art of Living,
Off Kanakapura Road, Pipeline Road,
Udayapura Post, Bengaluru,
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams followed by a Personal Interview:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|Corporate MBA + PGPM, Global/ Executive MBA + PGPM, Corporate PGDM + PGPM, Global PGDM + PGPM||PGCET||Click here|
Check: IAME Bangalore Admission
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship Placement
IAME Bangalore has a placement cell that provides placement training to the students. The institute organizes various training programs such as pre-placement talks, on-campus placement drives, corporate interface program for students. IAME has a strong internship and placement system which coaches, guides and organizes career opportunities through 100% placement assistance.
- Highest Package: INR 10 LPA
- Average Package: INR 6.2 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Capgemini, Myntra.com, ICICI, HDFC Bank, Microsoft, Future Group, American Express, Deutsche Bank, HCL, Airtel, Reliance, Citibank, Indiamart, Cavinkare, Bata, Godrej, etc.
Check: IAME Bangalore Placement
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of IAME Bangalore:
Dr. K. Lakshmisha
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: M.Com, MBA – FINANCE, LLB, CA CAIIB, PGDM, PGHRM, PGDFM, Ph.D. (Management Science)
Prof. Sunil B Rao
- Designation: Principal
- Qualification: MBA, TM&D-(UK), Ph.D., Marketing
Mr. Sandesh G.K.
- Designation: Vice Principal
- Qualification: B.COM, M.SC. NET-JRF (Ph.D.)
Ms. Ambika M.
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: MBA, M.Sc, M.Phil
Mrs. Jijabai R. Dateer
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification – MBA- HR , German, Chinese,Korean Language Course
Check: IAME Bangalore Faculty
Why choose the International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship?
- Adopted Case Study Method of Teaching – Top Universities Vz., Harvard University, Oxford University, Stan ford University – Great Success
- SAP Training with Certificate within Campus – Saves Time at a nominal cost
- Foreign Language Training – German – Job Opportunity in Germany & German Based Companies Viz., Volkswagon, Mercedez, SAP, etc.
- Compulsory Industrial Visit + 1 Workshop/seminar in each Semester.
- Soft Skill Training, Pre-Placement Training by Professionals- Resume Preparation, Mock Interviews.
- Guest Lectures from Industrial experts/ Specialist
- Paid Internship in 3rd Semester – Most of them absorbed in same Company
- Executive Programme(with Study Materials) – Weekend – Earn while you learn
- 100% Assistance for Education Loan (With Full Interest Subsidy for 3 Years)
- Assistance for claiming Scholarship for SC/ST & Minority Students (Karnataka)