AIIMS MBBS 2018 Results, Cut off, Counselling
AIIMS MBBS Results 2018 has been declared on June 18 by AIIMS. Nearly two lakh candidates appeared for AIIMS MBBS 2018 on May 26 & 27 in online mode. Visit the official website, aiimsexams.org to check your results. The Institute will not intimate unsuccessful candidates individually regarding the result of the test. However, the marks/ percentile scores of an individual candidate are available on AIIMS website.
Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective AIIMS to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective Institute.
|AIIMS MBBS Results||AIIMS MBBS Cut off||AIIMS MBBS Counselling||AIIMS MBBS Answer Keys & Analysis|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam to enroll candidates into MBBS program offered at 9 AIIMS in the country. Nearly 3 lakh medical aspirants register each year. With the growing number of participating, the level of examination and cut offs also increases. Read on to know more about AIIMS MBBS.
Direct Link – AIIMS MBBS 1st Round Seat Allocation List (Roll No. Wise) – Click Here
Direct Link – AIIMS MBBS 1st Round Seat Allocation List (Rank-wise) – Click Here
Highlights of AIIMS MBBS 2018
|Exam Name||AIIMS MBBS|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date||May 26 – 27, 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||Aggregate of 60% required in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 board exam|
|Must have attained 17 years of age|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of Seats||807|
|AIIMS MBBS Helplineemail@example.com | 1800117898|
- Official Mock Round Cut off List released at aiimsexams.org. Check Here
- Official Advisory for the medical aspirants appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2018. Read Now
- AIIMS New Delhi has released a notification for PWBD category candidates stating they must upload PWBD certificate on or before by May 12, 2018 (up to 5:00 PM).
- The exam will be conducted in online mode and will have 200 MCQ type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge
- Candidates can check AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result on the official website.
- Counselling and interview will commence from the first week of July.
Exam Schedule (Updated)
The medical aspirants must be fully aware of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Dates. The same is given in the table below:
|AIIMS MBBS Registration – Start Date||February 5, 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS Registration – Closing Date||March 5, 2018|
|Release of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||May 10, 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Date||May 26 and May 27, 2018 (in two shifts)|
|AIIMS MBBS Result 2018||June 18, 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 – Counselling commences||July 2 – 6; August 2, September 3|
|Classes start||August 1, 2018|
Check AIIMS 2018 Exam Dates
AIIMS MBBS Result
AIIMS 2018 Result Date: June 18 onwards
AIIMS New Delhi will release the results via online mode. The results are declared in the form of scores and percentile secured by the candidate in AIIMS MBBS 2018. Enter your candidate ID and password to access AIIMS MBBS Results.
Steps to check the scores and percentile:
Step 1: Log on to the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.org
Step 2: Click on the link “Result of AIIMS 2018”.
Step 3: Candidates will be required to fill in the asked details, i.e. Candidate ID, Password and a security pin.
Step 4: Login after filling and rechecking the details.
Step 5: The result will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result and print it out for a further procedure of admission.
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2018
The cut-off score is the minimum score which has to be secured by a candidate to get admission in AIIMS. As per the AIIMS MBBS 2018 qualifying criteria,
- Cut Off for general category candidates will be 50% while for OBC candidates, it will be 45%.
- The cut off will be determined on the basis of percentile as the examination will be held in two shifts.
- Normalization Procedure will be used for determining the qualifying criteria.
The cut off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|Category||AIIMS Cut off Marks|
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2018 (Percentile)
CheckAIIMS MBBS Cutoff
Based on the result of the competitive entrance examination, merit lists will be prepared. Inter se merit of two or more candidates in the same category obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination will be determined in order of preference as described below:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
Note: The selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination that will be set up by the Institute. If a candidate is found medically unfit, he/she will be rejected. In that case, the next candidate in order of merit will be admitted.
Counselling Process & Seat Allotment
AIIMS MBBS 2018 counselling is the last round of the selection process.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling process will commence from first week of July 2018.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.
- Merit list will differ category wise.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
Candidates are required to carry the following documents at the time of the counselling process:
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as a proof of date of Birth
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Secondary Class mentioning Date of Birth
- Marks Sheet of Sr. Secondary Class (12th Class)
Candidates should also carry following certificates, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. PH certificate issued by any other Authority / Hospital will NOT be entertained.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institutions/Jobs. (OBC applicants belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats).
Names of AIIMS 2018
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Mangalagiri
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur
Are you eligible for AIIMS MBBS 2018?
Candidates must fulfill AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Following are some of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2018.
- Applicants must have passed 12th class from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects.
- 60% marks are required for OBC& general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 50% to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible.
AIIMS MBBS Reservation Criteria 2018
A certain percentage of seats in AIIMS are reserved for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. In the six new AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh) with intake of 100 students each and 50 students each in AIIMS Nagpur and Guntur the reservation policy followed is tabulated below :
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Non-Creamy – Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC)||27|
|People with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)||5|
- In AIIMS Delhi, there are 100 seats for Indian Nationals and 7 for Foreign Nationals
- If SC/ST seats remain vacant, they shall be converted to general category seats.
Given below are details regarding the number of seats in all the participating institutes:
AIIMS MBBS Application form 2018 (Closed)
AIIMS MBBS Registration Dates: Feb. 5 – Mar. 12
The application fee for general and OBC categories is INR 1500 and for SC/ST candidates is INR 800. The process to fill AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form is completely online.
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2018?
Candidates can go through the following steps to complete AIIMS Registration 2018:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS i.e. aiimsexams.org
- Select ‘MBBS’ from given list
- Enter the required details in the given format
- Upload photo and signature after scanning
- Make payment of your application fee in online mode or via bank challan
- Recheck the filled AIIMS application form and take multiple printouts for future use.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Release of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018: May 10 onwards
Candidates who have successfully registered for AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be issued their admit card in online mode. Enter your application number and password to access the document. It will inform about the venue, time and shift of the exam.
Steps to Download AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of aiimsexams.org
- Click on the link for ‘AIIMS MBBS Admit card’
- Enter the Application number and Password in the log-in page.
- Ensure all the details are correct and then enter “Submit”
- View the admit card and verify the details present on it.
- Download or take two to three printouts of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card for further processes.
After downloading the AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card, candidates are advised to
- Verify all the entries in the admit card such as name, address, exam roll number, photograph, signature, allotted exam centre, etc.
- Preserve the admit card till the completion of admission process, as it will required at the time of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling for identity verification.
Exam Centers (Updated)
- Candidates can choose their AIIMS MBBS Exam Center at time of registration.
- The allocation of venue will be on the basis of availability of seats.
- Decision of AIIMS regarding allotment of centers, day and shift shall be final.
The AIIMS MBBS Exam will be conducted in almost 153 centers in some of the major cities indicated in the map:
Note: Although AIIMS will make all efforts to ensure that candidates get their choice of exam venue, due to circumstances such as lack of a sufficient number of candidates, logistic, administrative and other reasons, an exam center in another city may be allotted finally.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2018
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Date: May 26 and May 27
AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam will be online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) with questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The questions will cover mostly 11th & 12th class syllabus.
Sectional Distribution in AIIMS MBBS 2018
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Important Topics in AIIMS MBBS
Candidates who are seeking admission for MBBS should know about the complete AIIMS Syllabus mentioned below:
|Physics||Circular Motion, Electricity, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, Nuclear Physics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics., Solids, Wave Motion: Optics|
|Chemistry||Molecule and Chemical Bond, Periodic Properties of Elements, Structure of Atom, Chemistry of Elements and Compounds, Chemical Equilibrium, Energetic, State of Matte|
|Zoology||Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology, Reproductive System|
|Botany||Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals., Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development., Botany and Human Welfare, History, Importance, Factors and mechanism, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis, Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Transpiration and respiration, Tropic and turgor movements, Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History etc|
AIIMS MBBS Answer Key
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Answer Key is released online soon after the exam is over. to help estimate an approximate score. The Answer Key will be available separately for all the subjects. Candidates can use the answer keys for the following reasons:
- To know the correct answer for the questions asked in the examination
- It is required to know the solving steps and answers for the questions
- To compare their answers with the actual answer
DownloadAIIMS MBBS Answer Keys
AIIMS MBBS 2018 FAQs
Ques. Where can I access the prospectus for AIIMS MBBS 2018?
Ans. You can access it on the official website aiimsexams.org. No hard copies of the prospectus will be available.
Ques. Do I have to mention my choice of AIIMS while filling the form?
Ans. No. This will be done only during the counselling procedure.
Ques. What is the last date to fill the form?
Ans. Candidates can fill the online application form till March 12, 2018.
Ques. Do I need to upload any documents while filling the form?
Ans. Candidates only have to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature and thumb impression while filling the AIIMS MBBS application form.
Ques. How can I check the status of my application?
Ans. Once you log in to your account, the status of your application will be visible on the dashboard after a week of registering.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College