AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form was released on February 5, 2018. The last date to fill the application form on the official website has been extended till March 12, 2018. The registration and application fee payment will be conducted via online mode only. To apply for AIIMS MBBS, a candidate must have passed Class XII from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects and scored an aggregate of 60% marks. AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam will be held on May 26 or May 27, 2018, in two shifts (Morning – 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and Evening 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM).
- Exam authorities have reopened the application portal for form correction and completing the payment. Candidates can avail this facility till March 12, 2018.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode and will have 200 MCQ type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card for the test will be made available on the official website on May 10, 2018.
- Candidates can check AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result on the official website.
- Counselling and interview will commence tentatively in first week of July.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility
In order to apply for the exam, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS:
- Candidate must be 17 years of age as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2018).
- Candidates born after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible to apply.
- Passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- Those awaiting their results can apply too.
- Qualifying marks for SC/ST/ OPH Candidates is 50% and 60% for General and OBC Candidates.
- Minimum 50% marks in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English in the intermediate Science or equivalent exam are required for the foreign candidates selected by Government of India.
Note: Foreign Candidates nominated by the Government of India do NOT have to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2018.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) can apply through the same procedure but they must submit a proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955.
- Foreign candidates are not required to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2018.
How to fill AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form?
The application form is to be filled in online mode by filling in general details.
I. Online Registration
- Select the option ‘Academic Courses’ and click on the desired course.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Enter personal details such as name, parents’ name, date of birth, category, gender, etc., AIIMS preference order of colleges and contact details
- Click ‘Register’ to get an email and SMS having your Candidate ID and Password.
II. Payment of Application Fee
The next stage is of making payment in the online mode only. Make the payment through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking. Next, click on ‘Proceed’.
III. Choose Exam Center
Candidates have the liberty to choose their examination center. But once chosen, it cannot be changed. Click on ‘Proceed’.
IV. Qualification and Address details
- Enter educational details such as percentage, CGPA, exam board, class 12 roll number, etc.
- Fill your address details.
- Go to the next step by selecting ‘Proceed to step 5’ option.
V. Upload Images
Upload scanned images of your recent, passport-sized photograph, signature, and left thumb impression. Images once uploaded cannot be changed later.
|Scanned Images||File Format||Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG/||50 to 100 KB||35mm X 45 mm|
|Signature||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||10 to 50 KB||60mm X 30 mm|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||10 to 50 KB||40mm X 30 mm|
CheckSpecifications for uploading Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
VI. Print Application Form
Given below are the details which are to be followed while the whole process. The confirmation of the application is completely submitted through the submit button. Take the print out of the filled up AIIMS MBBS Application Form form for the future reference.
Important documents required for AIIMS MBBS
It is mandatory to keep certain documents ready for reference while filling up the application form. The documents required are:
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Hall ticket for Class 12 exams
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility
- Valid Photo ID
- Scanned passport sized, colored image with white background
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of left-hand thumb impression
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Fee
Application Fee for AIIMS MBBS varies according to candidates’ categories.
Retrieving Application Number and Password
Candidates can retrieve their AIIMS 2018 forgotten application number and password by following these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on login option.
- Click on the option ‘Forgot Application Number or Password’.
- Enter your registered email ID, birth date, and captcha code.
- A link will be sent to your email ID for retrieving password and application number.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Status
An acknowledgment will be sent on the candidate’s registered e-mail ID. Make sure all the details are written correctly as incomplete information will lead to the rejection of the application. Here’s how you can check you Application Form Status.
- Log in using your application ID and password.
- Verify the information and click the Submit option.
- Current application status will appear on the screen.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Form Correction
The application form correction/editing facility is available from March 8, 2018 to March 12, 2018.
- All the changes must be done within the stipulated time period.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form correctly paid the fees and filled city choice will get this facility.
- This shall be the last opportunity to change any details, if required.
- However, the candidate cannot make changes in name, date of birth, category, OPH status, email ID and mobile number.
The steps for the for correction procedure are as follows:
- Log in using your registration number and password in the login portal.
- You will see the status of your AIIMS 2018 Application Form.
- If the status reads ‘Rejected’, make the necessary changes and save them. Print out the fully corrected application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College